Dragscooter test runs

thanks EMO... hopefully early next year it will be perfectly tuned with all the right parts!

the first primary testrun at 400meters was presentable yet it did not reach tibas goal time. Right now the Natividad brothers (tiba) are busy tuning some customers engine.

Tiba post some videos of testrun@400m please!

BTW EMO since you are the carb king do you happen to have needles for Keihin PWK in handy?

N427-46HKJ
N427-46HKK
N427-46HKL

125-130 jets... I need genuine PWK Keihin needles.
thahks.

BTW EMO since you are the carb king do you happen to have needles for Keihin PWK in handy?

N427-46HKJ
N427-46HKK
N427-46HKL

125-130 jets... I need genuine PWK Keihin needles.
thahks.

pare ko, you should order those needles & send to me ASAP, i got the 3 needles from MikkoRacing i can't use any of them b'coz they're a bit richer than the JJH needle we are currently using.

i already have a 125 & 130 mainjet, all that's left is the needles to sort out the 1/8 to 3/4 throttle progression.

Damn these keihin PWk needles is driving me insane. i called like 3 retailers and authorized dealers here in the states and they told me they dont have those kinds. i dont know if its just me or they dont know what they are talking about. Goodtimes!

well if you can't find any of those needles we need then i'll have to resort to "drastic measures" but don't worry i'll butcher the parts from the OKO carb & the original Keihin parts will remain intact.

ok an idea just hit me, ask the dealers what needles do they stock for the PWK28 carb so we can choose the ones closest to our needs, i downloaded a Keihin PWK needle chart from a website so we'll use that as reference.

hey trueOverrev i've got the Sudco part numbers for the needles we need & they cost $5.25 each;

017.653 (HKJ)
017.654 (HKK)
017.655 (HKL)
017.630 (JJM)
017.182 (JJN)
017.183 (JJQ)

better to get lots of spares & try each one till we settle on the one that works, i want a perfect progression from idle to WOT & more importantly from 1/8 to 1/2 throttle.

i've got Sudco's pricelist & whatever they got in there they most probably have it in stock, call them first to confirm then order them all & send it to me ASAP.

we're going to test the scooter again real soon just to verify if the changes we made did some good.

finally after so much time, effort, skill & $$$ we debuted the 2F4R Yamaha Jog dragscooter in yesterdays event at the Science City Motorbike dragrace challenge.

we raced against very worthy opponents including a few who were also 90cc champions in their own right (they aren't pushovers), we also raced the the 2F4R Yamaha Jog in the 125cc class where the fastest dragscooters are, the results; we are now the undisputed 90cc & 125cc scooter class champions! :D

90cc class, round 1.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2961436716906276312

90cc class, round 2.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2359684812705176066

125cc class finals.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-887959509430906764

90cc semifinals, Overrev Tuned 2F4R Yamaha Jog vs G-Tech Honda Dio G 90cc aka the King of 90cc.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6847573580135361655

90cc finals, Overrev Tuned 2F4R Yamaha Jog vs the Pride of North Luzon; full MHR Team spec Yamaha Jog/Passol dragscooter.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1944989559354795398

hope to get more vids from another point of view the crowd really sucks.

Last edited:
CONGRATS!! now its time to pass that crown, you are now the KING of 90cc & open class!! work sucks :p i didn't had a chance to watch & shoot some photos, and visiting you guys as well... i miss hangging with the OverRev crew..

CONGRATS!! now its time to pass that crown, you are now the KING of 90cc & open class!! work sucks :p i didn't had a chance to watch & shoot some photos, and visiting you guys as well... i miss hangging with the OverRev crew..

we missed you Emo! quit your job & come with us on the next race, there is said to another at Clark & Subic this Feb. you are most welcome to join us.

btw your engine is still on hold but i have already gotten a new cilinder for you, it's the last of the KRS 50mm cilinders, very good quality & very good port timings, this will be like a 2F4R clone only bigger. :D

good going tiba. in the race with the 125 looks like it got you guys on the bottom, but your must have gotten him in the mid and smoked him on top. thats so cool, now you have the honda killer.

good going tiba. in the race with the 125 looks like it got you guys on the bottom, but your must have gotten him in the mid and smoked him on top. thats so cool, now you have the honda killer.

oh yeah you nailed it right on the head dude, he got the jumpstart on us simply b'coz his 125 is easier to launch than ours, believe me my rider is having a hard time launching the scooter from standstill, i dunno where he gets his courage from but when i rode that scooter just top fine tune the carb the fackin thing spooked me & the only bikes that spooked me before are all 1000cc sportbikes, you get the idea. :D

Back