Dragscooter test runs

i think we'll pack ourselves in a box & send it via DHL that way it'll be very cheap for you guys. LOL

hehehehe i wouldn't mind standing behind the window wearing my shorts if one of them hot chicks accompany us. LOL :D :p

Hey, very nice scoot man! It's extremely fast I tell you that. I am now busy building a sprint frame of my own. It is based on a Firefox frame, zo it's quite havy. Although I have managed to recude the frame waight to 11,0 Kilo's. I'm hoping for a total weight of about 45 - 50 kilo's. And about 22 Bhp. Soon the frame will be showed on this forum.

Edit; Maybe you can start a project, @ the project section. I would like to see how this scooter is built.

I have a question concerning your rear clutch, how do you have it set up? what springs do you use(small ones and Big one) and were do you have them placed?

Pman,

i use Malossi red big spring & MHR blue clutch springs on delta clutch, clutch setting is set at default meaning it's how it came from the factory. :)

Shane,

the frame weighs between 5 to 6kgs & i still want to lighten it up a bit i will replace the other stuff on the bike i want it to hit 40kgs total weight.

i will try to make a project page of my dragscooter but i already have one on scooterbase & PTL so it will take me a lot of time to start another project page b'coz i type a lot of info & details about the scooter.

tiba_karotsu said:
Shane,

the frame weighs between 5 to 6kgs & i still want to lighten it up a bit i will replace the other stuff on the bike i want it to hit 40kgs total weight.

i will try to make a project page of my dragscooter but i already have one on scooterbase & PTL so it will take me a lot of time to start another project page b'coz i type a lot of info & details about the scooter.

Okey, I would realy like to see how your scoot was build. Because I myself, just like you, also like to use parts, and method's that other people don't use. To set myself apart from the entire croud of poeple who just open their wallet, and then expect their scoot to hit 20 bhp, without even trying new ideas or things like that. I find it sort of a challange to make something as light as possible, or squize the most performance out of a "mid range" cilinder.

I do respect your style alot, and I myself hope to reach your level of expertise of tuning on this area one day. Although this wil take a few years b'cuz I'm only 16 years old:p

ok it's been a while since i have posted here so i'll update you guys about stuff we did to the scooter to lighten it a bit more, we removed the kick starter mechanism (lick starter lever, gears & spring) on the transmission cover & cut off some more out of the cover itself.

we fashioned an external electric starter which we got from the breakers, we just bought an electric starter, fabricated some adaptors & brackets & used a motorcycle battery to power it. i will post pics of the modification on a new thread but until the conversion is finished there won't be any new movies, sorry.

tiba_karotsu said:
ok it's been a while since i have posted here so i'll update you guys about stuff we did to the scooter to lighten it a bit more, we removed the kick starter mechanism (lick starter lever, gears & spring) on the transmission cover & cut off some more out of the cover itself.

we fashioned an external electric starter which we got from the breakers, we just bought an electric starter, fabricated some adaptors & brackets & used a motorcycle battery to power it. i will post pics of the modification on a new thread but until the conversion is finished there won't be any new movies, sorry.

i'll see that conversion that you did on Friday :)... getting ready for April 22. huh? :D

This is realy insane.. great job! btw is this the minarelli or piaggio kit? straight out of the box?

And this is with the JS exhaust i thought, correct me if im wrong.

p.s. Like the comment on first vid :D

This is realy insane.. great job! btw is this the minarelli or piaggio kit? straight out of the box?

And this is with the JS exhaust i thought, correct me if im wrong.

p.s. Like the comment on first vid :D

Minarelli 2Fast kit with just the ports smoothened to remove casting flaws, port timing is still stock.

we're running Yasuni C21 for now but we're going to do test this current setup to the limit to set the baseline for the PVL & Roost pipe.

btw i said that explicit word b'coz my rider nearly ran off the road, his body was shaking after the first run, he has never felt such power before. ;)

Back