Nieuw Bin Laden Nieuws!

Status
Not open for further replies.

henkowz

Grab ur tittys 4 BIG
Brought to you by our reporters 'JohnDDD and h3nk0wZ', CNNs 0-sec news reporters from Holland who're infiltrated in GENERETiC aKa DUTCHWAREZ.

'Recently an informant of the English news channel BBC informed us directly from Afghanistan that Bin Laden supposedly busted a nut up in the Pakistani predisents ass to put him to silence and to make him grant Mister Bin Laden himself access to his country.'
'New reports follow up on this story informing us that president George Bush has just declared Mr Bin Laden and his 10 clones will be granted full access to the United States and all facilities he and his followers ask for fearing the outburst of again mr Bin Ladens holy nuts and another load of semon up the presidents ass.'
President Bush stated: 'I have just been told full safety of my hairy ass and my tiny presidential dick could not be granted by the FBI nor any other domestic intelligence agency. After thorough inspection of my most important body parts it seems as though Mr Bin Ladens allegations of a possible death after any sexual outburst up my ass could not be reproven. Therefor, it does not seem right at this time to reproach Mr Bin Laden for these remarks he recently made. I've heard several civilians mention they thought Mr Bin Laden was a reprobate, a villian. These people will be brought to justice for everything except this thing right here is bigger in Texas. Also have I just ordered my intelligence agencies to grant Mr Bin Laden and his followers full access to this country and I have received notice this will be obeyed. No attempts will be made to destroy his nuts nor his honorable head.'
'Tony Blair, Englands prime minister, briefly stated his opinion about this entire situation: I cannot associate with Mr Bush anymore. What he does is immoral. And this is not just because he's a faggot. I love faggots. My best friends are faggots. When I had important Scottish politicians wax my ass it didn't turn out right at the end. It was good, sure it was. But they reassured me they would obey my rules and would stay part of this English society. They lied and betrayed me. That's always what happens: When you give out your ass, people will betray it.'
'Dutch prime minister, Wim Kok, informed us with his reaction just a few minutes ago: My last name, of course, is "Kok", which is pronounced as "Cock". I've always been gay. This is finally the chance for me to show it, to show my true me. I will have Bin Laden and bush flown into Holland in a few days and will discuss certain co-operations with them in certain areas, which I cannot properly dicuss in front of this microphone. Please visit me at home, tonight, for further details and examples.'

Its amazing! huh!? :rolleyes: 8) :D

Advertisement - register to remove this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back