new dragster by cristofolini racing

It looks very fast. And I think it's 133 km/h on the board. Nice project. 5,94 in 150 meters? Nice time.

It looks very fast on the first 10 meters, but what is you're topspeed @ the first movie...It's hard to see..it looks like 100km/h? If that's so...then this machine isn't so fast at all, cause here in Holland we have speeds between the 115 and 120km/h @ 150 meter, but that is with a time a round 6,7/6,8 seconds :? Or is this a run on a 100meter track? That will explain a lot I think...
Topspeed: 133,6 km/h

Thats sick!

Sick machine+pippi+ +ralf+ Good example for the Dutch how it should be done.
What power do you get from the engine and what's the weight of the bike + driver?

Ciao

Topspeed: 133,6 km/h

Thats sick!

wow...that's amazingly fast! I've never seen a time under the 6 seconds....and never seen a topseed above the 130 km/h @ 150 meters. You almost should think that the TCR realy is better then the 2fast cylinder! But offcourse the frame is also very important! You did a realy nice job, and I bet you have one of the fastest machine of Europe (at the moment)! :7

wow...that's amazingly fast! I've never seen a time under the 6 seconds....and never seen a topseed above the 130 km/h @ 150 meters. You almost should think that the TCR realy is better then the 2fast cylinder! But offcourse the frame is also very important! You did a realy nice job, and I bet you have one of the fastest machine of Europe (at the moment)! :7

i've seen a topspeed of 136,xx at Eindhoven from the SA spinter

The way they measure the times in Italie is diferent than in Holland!
They measure it without reaction time! (and if i see it right on the video's they also don't measure the first 50cm or something like that, correct me if I'm wrong)

Anyway, your machine is very fast! A good example for holland.

;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_JTfm29jiE&NR=1"]YouTube - Miglior run Teddy[/ame]

they measure ET without reaction time b'coz that is the generally accepted method, the Americans who made dragracing as it is now, they don't add reaction times of the riders to the elapsed times of the scooters it is kept independent of each other, RT shows how good the rider's reflexes are & ET shows how good the sprinter is.

over here we also do exactly the same in official drag events with a pro-tree & timing system.

The way they measure the times in Italie is diferent than in Holland!
They measure it without reaction time! (and if i see it right on the video's they also don't measure the first 50cm or something like that, correct me if I'm wrong)

Anyway, your machine is very fast! A good example for holland.
exact... in Italy we do not measure the time of reaction and the times are piu low!

Back