Minarelli Aluminium Dragster.

I don't really get you point. When you take a rim that is lighter by itself and hasn't got a heavy discbrakesystem you take double adventage. 38kg isn't that much but it could have been lighter.

But dear friend haven't you read that i use the rims for track racing also?

Being boored. Pro tuners lounge ... =

Badass huh

Tandem-dragster:D

i have a tense to look like someone fucked up behind the helmet:p

Still not done, only like 85%. miss to drill few parts and getting the frame painted subaru blue and rims gold.

there are no proportions in this frame, the back is to high and the frame is to long and the color doesn't help it either...

there are no proportions in this frame, the back is to high and the frame is to long and the color doesn't help it either...

I cant blame you for having your own opinion, but on certain points you are wrong, afterall when talking about my case.

First of all you talk about the angle of the rear end compared to the front. What defines the perfect proportion since you can determen that? well its a matter of personal taste. this is not a stock product you go and buy or simply just modify like a scooter frame drag. If the seat was lover the front vs. the rear end would BE out of proportion. Now the front is leaning a bit compared to the rear end. In that way i get a better position on the bike and it also enables me to hold the bike down. The length are you also wrong about. But afterall if you are not that high i bealive you are right about it, but i am not a dwarf so it fits me very good. Also, if you look a bit more carefully at the pics you would notice that i can raise/lower the front just as i want to. Within a certain space of course.

The color. Some people stay mainstream with the polished frame i just thought outside the box with a painted frame and overall theme along the bike.

Weight is 39 kg. with fluids btw. It could be down the early 30's if i wanted to with other brakes, lighter rims and other tubes.

I was aiming at the combinating of tire&rime. I also agree with Jordi, it just aint a smart design but the front looks nice.
But i like to see the end result:)

I was aiming at the combinating of tire&rime. I also agree with Jordi, it just aint a smart design but the front looks nice.
But i like to see the end result:)

Thankfully we are not all having the same taste, puhh hehe ...

I don't quite get your first sentence about tire/rim? what you mean.

I cant blame you for having your own opinion, but on certain points you are wrong, afterall when talking about my case.

First of all you talk about the angle of the rear end compared to the front. What defines the perfect proportion since you can determen that? well its a matter of personal taste. this is not a stock product you go and buy or simply just modify like a scooter frame drag. If the seat was lover the front vs. the rear end would BE out of proportion. Now the front is leaning a bit compared to the rear end. In that way i get a better position on the bike and it also enables me to hold the bike down. The length are you also wrong about. But afterall if you are not that high i bealive you are right about it, but i am not a dwarf so it fits me very good. Also, if you look a bit more carefully at the pics you would notice that i can raise/lower the front just as i want to. Within a certain space of course.

The color. Some people stay mainstream with the polished frame i just thought outside the box with a painted frame and overall theme along the bike.

Weight is 39 kg. with fluids btw. It could be down the early 30's if i wanted to with other brakes, lighter rims and other tubes.

i have to disagree with you, the overal look of the bike might be taste but some things are just phisics and not taste: the height of the seat is not taste, it's pure physics. how lower your seat is, the lower your center of gravity is and how more stable the bike is while driving. the angle of the front fork is another aspect but that looks very good on your frame! I made frames myself and i know how difficult it is to draw and make it.

i have to disagree with you, the overal look of the bike might be taste but some things are just phisics and not taste: the height of the seat is not taste, it's pure physics. how lower your seat is, the lower your center of gravity is and how more stable the bike is while driving. the angle of the front fork is another aspect but that looks very good on your frame! I made frames myself and i know how difficult it is to draw and make it.

And since my bike is very stabil, thank god, what is the conclusion on the seat?

Well in my opinion you have to fuck up really bad in order to determen the bikes stability only by having a wrong placed seat. Because then it have to be placed very high, to make the whole difference itself. I believe this might be a factor at higher speed than 150 km/h. What i believe is the most important factor is the fork and the length of the bike. Since 5 years i have seen multiples examples of dragsters so short that people sit upright straight up on them. I designed my frame in order to make it possible to lean very much.

In order for you to determen the dimensions of the bike i think i have to make vids/pics of it while running with me on it. Not that i am a big guy, only 180-183 but it truly fit me well, i mean .. why should i lie haha:D

Made some proper grips today. Weight:

Left: 15 grams
Right: 32 grams

Beat that hehe.

Handlebar is gonna be cut 5 cm. in each side to gain less weight and also, most of all, to get a better proportional look.

Perfect...

Perfect project!, What about with front brake disc... You'll change it? I have the little one from motomaster brake discs... very good for racing! Or you'll use brake disc as same as your racing sonic have?

I just offer one of the variant...

000027540399_%23_2_%23_zizixs.jpg

Perfect project!, What about with front brake disc... You'll change it? I have the little one from motomaster brake discs... very good for racing! Or you'll use brake disc as same as your racing sonic have?

I just offer one of the variant...

000027540399_%23_2_%23_zizixs.jpg

Ill CNC cut one with my nick on it i think.

Great engineering on the bike well done.
I hate the colour combination but thats a personaly thing and not a reflection on the bike at all.
I would love to be able to fabricate well enough to allow myself to make some thing like this

Last edited:
Back