Sprint Minarelli Project (Sweden)

chricke

Hi, Christopher Högström here! (17 years old)

I live in Sweden, Göteborg and this is my JogR project with aerox engine (2004).

I have got my Yamaha JogR when i was 15 years old, i just start to change somethings on it, but
now i want to compete with it. I you are interesting of my project, you rather scroll down a little bit and
you will find a very serious scoot and very "professional" guy who works with it.

P.s

1. This projekt is an "longtime" projekt so i don´t work every day!!

2. This setup is finish, but some parts still missing...

3. My target is to be finish before next summer season! (Summer 2007)

This is the reason i pick Marco Van Weerd (XSH Tuning) to my special tuner!

Watch him on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d28PXPKlkc4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Naar alle Nederlandse stemmers die Zweeds of Engels begrijpen niet. Dit is mijn scooter projekt en mijn opstelling is spoedig voltooiing, moet mijn doel voltooiing voor volgende seizoen (2007) zijn. Vraag mij indien u iets hebt waarin u bedenkt.*

De best achting / Christopher Högström
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sprinter Projekt Minarelli Horiz LC DD Engine 2004

Setup (With some changes):

Minarelli Horiz LC DD Engine (Team XSH Tuned) + (Max Flow)

Cylinder ? - (XSH Pro Race Special Tuned)
Krukassan? - (Modified By XSH) (If that are possible)
Keihin TA 09 Vaalstrom (XSH Race Tuned) + 65 mm Kelk And Polished (Complete)
XSH Special Manifold (TA 09) 28mm (Complete) - ("With DunlopHiflex 152- 0384 tube")
PVL Innerotor Digital (Complete)
Malossi MHR Gear Cover
Malossi MHR 13/44 "Primär" Gearing (Complete)
Polini 17/40 "Sekudär" Gearing (Complete)
Roost Pipe (Adapt For The Engine) (Complete)
Malossi MHR Overrange Poulies (Complete
Malossi MHR Overrange Vario (Complete)
Stage6 "Torque Control" Koppeling
Stage6 Race Koppelinghuis
Stage6 VForce 3 Reed Valve (By Moto Tassinardi) (XSH Tuned)
SKF C4 Racebearings

Some Other Changes:

SKF New bearings In The Hole Engine!
Denso IW34 / Denso IW01-34

Exterior:

Yamaha JOGR "Sprint" Frame (some safty changes)
Yamaha Aerox Rims (Aerox rim front) (Keisler rim back) / SR 50 Rims
Bridgestone ML50 130/90-10 - 140/60-13
Front fork Poaioli - polished (Changed) + New bearing
Handlebar "Sprint" - Polished?

Thanks to:

Marco Van Weerd (XSH-Tuning) & Marko Bostjacic (Roost Company) "www.roost.si"

My first Team Speed (sold it)

dscf0819ha7.jpg

My Roost pipe from slovenia (picture from slovenia before he send it)

roostteambild2uw8.png

...Pipe

roostteambild1fw0.png

When i just have got the pipe from Slovenia, did i notice the damage So i just contact the post services here and tell them how it looks. After a week did i got a letter from them, and they mean that they never will pay som damage costs and kind like that.

So i contact Marko from Roost company and tell him they told me, and he will send i new part of the pipe who has been broken, here it is some pictures on the pipe when it was broken, and the part who gonna fix the problem.

dsc00007qq4.jpg

dsc00008bs9.jpg

img1257mj1.jpg

The pipe on the office table (when it was broken)

dscf0871gn8.jpg

Pipe silencer polished;)

bild002wg0.jpg

More pictures on the silencer…

bild004zt0.jpg

bild009hx0.jpg

This is the day, i´ve got the package from XSH Tuning with some parts!

Keihin TA 09 + XSH Manifold, PVL Digital.. Malossi MHR 13/44, Polini 17/40, Malossi MHR Gear Cover (XSH hasen´t the cover in stock so hes hip it when it comes)

Here is some pictures.

Keihin TA 09 Vaalstrom (When i have got it)

img1228vs6.jpg

Have one day polished Keihin TA 09, and the XSH Manifold

img1264em6.jpg

Keihin TA 09, and so on…

img1267ew5.jpg

Bad quality on this picture, but it will work for now

img1274vq5.jpg

PVL Digital Innerotor

img1235bp5.jpg

Malossi MHR 13/44 Primär and Polini 17/40 Sekundär

img1240xb4.jpg

Minarelli LC DD Engine 2004 (XSH Tuned + Max Flow) ”I will fit the portmap to Team 2”

img1296uw6.jpg

More pictures on the engine..And will soon fix the engine a better look
img1287hd6.jpg

img1295ys3.jpg

Team Speed Tuned By XSH Tuning! ”I will fit the portmap to Team 2”

img1283go6.jpg

img1284rc7.jpg

Brake parts little polished, but not finished! (Brembo)

img1280so2.jpg

Week 43

Have find some Sr50 rims, i think i want to buy them, pictures later.

(Waiting will the frame, untill i have all stuff to complete the scoot...:))

More to come!

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

quote *Naar alle Nederlandse stemmers die Zweeds of Engels begrijpen niet. Dit is mijn scooter projekt en mijn opstelling is spoedig voltooiing, moet mijn doel voltooiing voor volgende seizoen (2007) zijn. Vraag mij indien u iets hebt waarin u bedenkt.*
De best achting / Christopher Högström

Maybe you can better use this, because it's better Dutch..

Voor alle Nederlandse stemmers die geen Zweeds of Engels begrijpen. Dit is mijn scooter project, en mijn doel is om mijn setup voor volgend seizoen (2007) voltooid te hebben. Als je iets niet begrijpt, vraag het me dan.

Groeten Christopher Högström

btw, very nice project

keep on tuning

realy nice projekt!
were nice stuff you have buy;)
i hope that we will sprint someday;)
keep on working( värkligen fina grejer du har )

Nice project you've got.;)
One question:
I want to buy a new pvl ignition kit, but i don't know the dimensions of the rotor.
would a piaggio pvl ignition kit fit on a minarelli engine, just changing the malossi plate, or i have to get a proper rotor too?
cheers

Thanks for all post, i´m realy happy to represent this project with this parts, soon i will get more definition pictures on the frame and so on. And very nice with dutch teacher "Honda NO FEAR" hehe. And very nice people in Sweden to;)

(Tack killar, detsamma till er:D)

Nice project you've got.;)
One question:
I want to buy a new pvl ignition kit, but i don't know the dimensions of the rotor.
would a piaggio pvl ignition kit fit on a minarelli engine, just changing the malossi plate, or i have to get a proper rotor too?
cheers

I think it would fit with piaggio ignotion, but i think pai´ggio have an another curve then minarelli? So you buy pvl for minarelli for your sefty.

Thanks;) Will show the frame soon when my friend have do the job;)

I don't know if the curve of the piaggio is different, but i know the code number it's the same as your cdi (464 2 28 ), so i thing it's the same curve...
By the way, i never see pvl ignitions for minarelli for sale instead of metrakit,but it's too expensive, even on pvl site they don't have any code number for minarelli engines, so i don't know where to buy it... So if you can help me i wil apreciate that.;)

Your tuned carters look very nice, xsh knows it all.:) eheh
cheers

I don't know if the curve of the piaggio is different, but i know the code number it's the same as your cdi (464 2 28 ), so i thing it's the same curve...
By the way, i never see pvl ignitions for minarelli for sale instead of metrakit,but it's too expensive, even on pvl site they don't have any code number for minarelli engines, so i don't know where to buy it... So if you can help me i wil apreciate that.;)

Your tuned carters look very nice, xsh knows it all.:) eheh
cheers

Hehe, first of all, thanks for your kindess, and check the PVL ignition on www.xsh-parts.nl they have it for minarelli.

Good Luck!

I'm building a project too, it's a bw's spirit with minarelli lc engine(aerox), it's far away to be finished, now i'm earning money do buy a 2fast kit. a pvl ignition, and a metrakit prorace 2 exhaust( or a custom made exhaust).

Maybe i will show my project too on my own thread, i'm just waiting to be more close to finish it.;)

I see you like the kart carb from nitro, but your karb is a nice piece of art too.;)

This is my carb (HHC)

imagem34mv4.jpg

imagem29fj6.jpg

and this is my scooter (note that yasuni c21 it's from minarelli LC, this was only to see how it looks :p) Now it's all dismantled, the frame will be welded soon to fit minarelli LC engine.

But i don't wanna ruin your project thread, if you want i will edit my post and delete the pics, it was only to show you my lego toy.eheh

BTW, can you tell me the code number of your rotor ?( it's written on the rotor) 9905 or 9988?

cheers

Last edited:
Nooo don´t edit it;) I have a great view from here:) , are you shure when you talking about the rotor? i have just an ident nr, art nr not more?.?.?

Back