new dragster by cristofolini racing

ziokan

I call Luca and I run in the Italian championship drag with team cristofolini... to you new drag the TRC 80cc as soon as ended! p.s excused l English!

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

how nice!!

really like your frame....
curious of how much hp you'll be able to get out of the tcr...succes!!

grtz Ken

i would love to see your engine set up in something like a zip sp or yamaha jog rr used on the streets. race bikes are cool but i really like the street bikes better. post some H.P. numbers and top speed numbers when you get it done please.

Your frame looks really nice, also I am wondering about the HP you will get from it, and I will be waiting for you to release the data. :)

hey ziokan nice TCR dragscooter you've got i'm sure it will be a monster, btw i have a question regarding your tires, do they have sizes in 80/90-10 or 3.00-10? i've been looking for a soft compound slick tire in the above sizes, if there are any then who makes it?

very nice FRAME...and TCR...GOODLORD, i cant wait for the testresults! by the way is that piaggio or minaggio?

Goodluck on your project! and whats the rest of the set up?

hey ziokan nice TCR dragscooter you've got i'm sure it will be a monster, btw i have a question regarding your tires, do they have sizes in 80/90-10 or 3.00-10? i've been looking for a soft compound slick tire in the above sizes, if there are any then who makes it?

we have front one small rubber! 2,50-10 memory does not mark it!

Back