new dragster by cristofolini racing

Damn you n44bs... if he doens't want to say anything about it, just repect it. Is that so hard ?

Stop asking stupid quesions

Whether he uses a delta or a stock clutch, I don't think you will ever hear it from him. So I suppose you better stop asking, makes u look stupid :*

where u live in italie.. maybe when i'm on holiday in italie i can visit u at the race track or something..

Also u have a very nice bike!

Ziokan, do you drive with long gears or short?
Which Reduction Factor do you drive?

We (dutch forum people) have this discussion if short gears are better or long gears are better for sprint, because short gears give big accel at start, but only till 80-100 kmph, after that you have "speed-dip"

With long gears your accel is more constant (we asume).

Please tell us!

Ziokan, do you drive with long gears or short?
Which Reduction Factor do you drive?

We (dutch forum people) have this discussion if short gears are better or long gears are better for sprint, because short gears give big accel at start, but only till 80-100 kmph, after that you have "speed-dip"

With long gears your accel is more constant (we asume).

Please tell us!

We mount primary gears and secondary malossi! long long!!

not to hijack the thread but i also drive long (tall) gearing but that's b'coz we race 400m, but even with our tall gearing the engine is still asking for a bit more so we changed to a higher profile tire which is the same as installing taller gears.

why dont you come to dssc sprints at hockenheim in september.there is a system we use at dutch/deutch sprints.i want to see if you still drive under 6 sec at this systeem.mayby tedeschie team olso wants toe come

Ziokan, I have a question for you.

Do you use a big bore Cristofolini cylinder (bore 50mm) or one with standard bore? I know Cristofolini has made some big bore TCR cylinders, so it's likely they use one in their sprinter.

HOLY***T

TCR 50mm with 45mm stroker...Is that RIGHT??? Im sure this kit is SUPER LIMITED!!!

Me and TIBA will be the HAPPIEST man if we can get our hands to this MYSTERIOUS KIT!!!

50 x 45 = 88cc, yes this would be perfect if we could get our hands on a 50mm version of the TCR kit, we will definitely have the torque necessary to stay with the 125's at the first 100m & then we will scream past them using the top end power.

this will be surely a dream come true for us if we can get our hands on it, better start emailing them now trueOverrev. ;)

Back