Swedish maniac, again.....

DiTech pilota

aka Dragster pilota
Ciao MC-freaks....

The Swedish "Ghost Rider" strikes again, the first teaser for Ghostrider 2, Goes Wild has been released. The man has again done it, riding his turbocharged GSXR (as well as a BMX bike) and Hayabusa at around 300kph in traffic, pulling Police chases with camera cars following and just beeing the madman he has always been, the full movie will be relesed on November 1....

For more info check out The Ghost Rider site and download The Ghost Rider Goes Wild trailer, sit back and enjoy what the Swedish Police is verry hard trying to put an end to.....

DP says: Sending my thoughts & prayers to Anna Lind's family and friends.....

Advertisement - register to remove this

Ghostrider The Final Ride was great, I hope this one will be even better :)

Btw: only the Hayabusa was supercharged right? The GSXR does not have a turbo as far as I know..

heineken in da house:
only the Hayabusa was supercharged right? The GSXR does not have a turbo as far as I know

The 400hp turbocharged Hayabusa was stolen from an MC-Show in February this year and the new GSXR is according to some turbocharged and some say it's not. Most of the fotage in the movie is from last summer and fall since "Ghost Rider" has been racing a GSXR in the "Rookie 1000 Cup" this summer here in Sweden, sadly he had a nasty racing accident about a month ago where he suffered a compressed spine and has since that not been on a bike, althoug rumours have that the Police busted him for speeding in a car a couple of weeks ago....

DP says: It's quite hard to speak in 3'd person about someone you know and know off, like Clark Kent & Superman....

folkert@minarally in da house:
When my fast internet connection is installed, I'll finally be able to enjoy the movies

I think I have heard that one for ages from ya.... Time to move where there's a fibre-cable close by??? Myself I have just bought a large piece of land with a small farm on it and there I will NOT be able to have anything but a phone modem and that sucks but sometimes you have to make choices....

DP says: I have heard that you can surf via satellite dish, who knows....

Originally posted by DiTech pilota
folkert@minarally in da house:
When my fast internet connection is installed, I'll finally be able to enjoy the movies

I think I have heard that one for ages from ya.... Time to move where there's a fibre-cable close by???(...)

I ordered it last week :)

Back