Scootering Swedish stylee

Originally posted by Folkert@MinaRally
See what I mean DP.

And it's not even THEIR problem. So why care anyway if you ask me?

i just thhink its stupid ok.
isnt that allowed, i am happy that i whore a helmet when i crashed my scooter cause if i didnt i might not have been here anymore. driving without a helmet is stupid in my eyes and i know whta i am talking about.

and that ghostrider isnt real i think, it was setup for a movie. all preparedlike a normal stunt.

Dj promo in da house
and that ghostrider isnt real i think, it was setup for a movie

That I can tell you is TOTALLY WRONG the whole movie is shot illegaly, just like Getaway in Stockholm with hand held and bike mounted DV-Cams and there has even been a Police v Ghost Rider "incident" because of that movie...

DP says: I'm with you on the helmet thing but that's a personal and private choice...

Last edited:
hehe cool movies DP, btw I also saw those movies you posted on sr50-community.de(with the red sr50's) those where really cool too, you should post them here! Nice identikit on the ditech I am looking forward to seeing it finished.

Last edited:
NeoGenix in da house:
those movies you posted on sr50-community.de(with the red sr50's) those where really cool too, you should post them here

Sure can they are of a couple of Swedish dudes on Aprilia SR125, SR50 and Malaguti goofing of big time....

Scooter Mania I

Scooter Mania 2

These dudes have helmets, gloves and jackets but as you can see jeans is not good enough protection... Oucchhh!!!

DP says: Old but good movies....

Martini in da house:
I think you have to watch te intro of

I have seen those two movies and they are way cool if a bit short but what I HATE is websites that take over your comp, it sucks... And I who used to like Mickey Mouse....

DP says: The Disney site bites....

Originally posted by DiTech pilota
Martini in da house:
I think you have to watch te intro of

I have seen those two movies and they are way cool if a bit short but what I HATE is websites that take over your comp, it sucks... And I who used to like Mickey Mouse....

DP says: The Disney site bites....

idd the fullscreen @ that site is pretty to see
you have to close the site before you can word on 2 your pc :)

I like the last wheelie best. It would've been cool when his backlight hit the ground before he started fallig back. That would've been the ultimate Wheelie.

Back