Scootering Swedish stylee

Originally posted by DiTech pilota
wimpie in da house:
why are you being selfish?

OK typical Swedish girl and also a good friend of mine....

vendela.jpg

DP says: They all look the same.....

My swedisch bitch didn't look this way...

pffffff, i've got adsl from whannadoo, and i've downloded the movie with 2.b kb/s....

it was worth it!!!

that guy is the master of weelies;)

grtzz, Jacco.

Bullet in da house:
Ruff ryder style trough the city

I know these next couple of videos are not of scoots so if you don't like wild dudes on big bikes DON'T download these...

This is of a well known Swedish MC-Maniac that pulls some wild stunts, like a rolling burnout infront of the Royal Castle in the center of Stockholm, doing 300ph (check the speedo in the right corner) in rush hour traffic or going over 200kph between two 18-wheelers....

In both movies he uses one stock Hayabusa and one stripped down Street Fighter Hayabusa.....

Ghost Rider Teaser 1

In this the same nut drives around to find a Police car and then pulls a chase through the city, check out how he pulls over to the side to then wheelie away from the cops...

Ghost Rider Teaser 2

The next two movies are from a couple of dudes in Miami that calls themselves Triple X Treme and in the first movie they are pulling 12'o clocks and doing them real slow to the tunes of System of a down.....

A Typical Monday Nite in Fort Lauderdale

In this movie the same dudes are doing some insane stoppie action and they are high, slow and looooong....

Stoppies On Lock Down

Happy downloading and the second x-race-sthlm movie will soon be available for Downloading...

DP says: What ever you do, don't try this at home.....

Last edited:
Bullet in da house:
Ruff ryder style trough the city

I know these next couple of videos are not of scoots so if you don't like wild dudes on big bikes DON'T download these...

Then you're in the right place Dragster Pilota (welcome back) with the high ammount of politically correct people here.....:rolleyes:

Folkert@minarally aka DRT in da house:
Then you're in the right place Dragster Pilota (welcome back) with the high ammount of politically correct people here

Thanx man... Never been known to be neither politically correct nor political, just one of my correctness problems is beeing an Aprilia dealer that will next seasson go HarleyDrags Racing. don't really know yet how to explain that one...

DP says: Nice to be back and practicing my (Babylon) Dutch....

Folkert@minarally aka DRT in da house:
Then you're in the right place Dragster Pilota (welcome back) with the high ammount of politically correct people here

Thanx man... Never been known to be neither politically correct nor political, just one of my correctness problems is beeing an Aprilia dealer that will next seasson go HarleyDrags Racing. don't really know yet how to explain that one...

DP says: Nice to be back and practicing my (Babylon) Dutch....

like to c the new video, hope to some fast scooters to, 70cc maybe :p good luck

Mr Polini Evo on da house:
hope to some fast scooters to, 70cc maybe

Well the footage is already shot, it's way to cold here in Sweden to go Scooter Terror right now. There's a lot of burnt rubber & smoke in this one, a couple of Runner, SR & Dragster MHR 172's laying thick smoke at a red light while the Police pulls up, OOOPS.. There's also some goofing of in a parking lot with a bunch of scoots and a MHR-Team Runner shreadding a rear tire...

DP says: Dr S & Smurf has been editing footage for a while now so soooon....

Folkert@minarally in da house:
See what I mean DP.

Ok I did not expect that...

But it's OK to do 300kp in rush hour traffic with two Cop cars on your tail as long as you use a helmet and gloves?

The Triple X Treme dudes are IMO not half as dangerous a Fürsten (the dude in Ghost Rider) since they only endanger themselves and not a freeway full of cars and people...

DP says: I guess we all have different morals and values...

Last edited:
ghostrider movies are very very cool, its says release octobre 17 (on my b-day :)) so there must be a bigger movie, like getaway in stockholm (i think 3 sux) so do u know were to get it?

the other triplextreme movie, are just stupid, stunts suck and the people suck coz they dont were any protection.

here is a tip: download from kazaa or other peer to peer program: Las Vegas Extremes 3, same principle as triplextreme, only much cooler and safer, full body clothing and helmets.

have phun.

btw: sneak preview of your second scooter movie? :~ :*

Sure, if it effects you and/or you family and beloved ones.

But I just can't see why people would worry and worse act like over correct people if some people go through rush hour traffic while popping wheelies, fender grabs, sitting on the handle bars etc. - with or without helmet, gloves, suit- when it's somewhere on the other side of the world.

Just enjoy the fucking movie!!!

Ow well, guess now I am the one to take all the heat :rolleyes:

there's a big movie of ghostrider, but you'll have to 'buy' that just like GiS3 ;)

i want it badly! Ghostrider rules 8)

how's the ditech project going DP?

Mr Polini Evo in da house:
Las Vegas Extremes 3, same principle as triplextreme, only much cooler and safer

Yes I have all the Las Vegas movies and they are real cool as are the Getaway in Stockholm movies..

Sure I get your point about helmets and stuff but I have to chime in with Folkert and say that people have to take responsibility for their own actions and if that ivolves riding (or doing other dangerous things) without protection so be it, to be honest: Have you never gone for a short ride without helmet or had sex without a condom???

Helmet or no helmet the Triple X Treme Crew is doing something that verry few can handle, to pull a 12'o clock at those speeds is incredibly hard, belive me...

DP says: I will never ride a bike or scoot without a helmet but my MTB there I'm a sinner...

Boeie in da house:
how's the ditech project going DP?

Well it's right now sitting in the shop waiting for better weather. A couple of weeks ago it was fitted with a Regis Laconi Aprilia Racing IdentiKit and now it even looks cool....

laconi_1.jpg

laconi_2.jpg

I have also bought one of the Aprilia Challenge 125cc bikes and are just now working on a Malossi 175cc kit, Jolly Moto pipe, 38mm Dellorto, a bunch of other stuff and a Hot Rod paint job, more on this and other projects later....

DP says: When spring rolls around we'll get back to it...

Back