stage6 rear suspension

wow 350 euro
good deal. Thats what i paid for the forks , rear shock , caliper and shipping
I can see why your upset

Don't thing he is upset, some people get discounts! proper ones ...

Nevertheless, conclusion: Shark & s6 might very likely be the same shocks (design, and not only funktion). S6 had a major part in the development, therefore it's partly a RPM product, and a Stage6 (and not only a second hand marketing element). RPM & Shark can only be bought outside Europe, that's one of the reasons why the prizes on these products are 10-20% lover. In order to sell products like RPM and Shark in Europe, legally, the prizes need to go up. It's not a secret that prizes on products in regions like Asia and the US a generally lover, and since RPM and Shark isn't produced within a european country, stuff like high taxes etc. will have an major effect on the prizes.

Don't thing he is upset, some people get discounts! proper ones ...

Nevertheless, conclusion: Shark & s6 might very likely be the same shocks (design, and not only funktion). S6 had a major part in the development, therefore it's partly a RPM product, and a Stage6 (and not only a second hand marketing element). RPM & Shark can only be bought outside Europe, that's one of the reasons why the prizes on these products are 10-20% lover. In order to sell products like RPM and Shark in Europe, legally, the prizes need to go up. It's not a secret that prizes on products in regions like Asia and the US a generally lover, and since RPM and Shark isn't produced within a european country, stuff like high taxes etc. will have an major effect on the prizes.
Your now saying legally they cant sell those products n europe
Do you know for a fact that there is a trade aggreement that stops them selling there parts here
Or are you just guessing ???? Mate do you work for stage, or something

You were trying to chite can this stuff and now you have been faced with overwhelming evidence now you trying to say they cant legally sell it in europe

Im not sure about the rest of the people on here but it seems to me that you are clutching at straws here trying hard to discredit a product/company

Last edited:
Your now saying legally they cant sell those products n europe
Do you know for a fact that there is a trade aggreement that stops them selling there parts here
Or are you just guessing ????
Mate do you work for stage, or something
You were trying to chite can this stuff and now you have been faced with overwhelming evidence now you trying to say they cant legally sell it in europe
Im not sure about the rest of the people on here but it seems to me that you are clutching at straws here trying hard to discredit a product/company

Oh man, you better know stuff before you say stuff like that. By "legally" i mean from a shop etc etc, and not by some guy who claim that he can get those RPM shock for low prizes etc.
When you own an Asian business and want to commercialize your products in Europe, you have to pay VAT/Taxes to get the parts into Europe. That's what cause prizes to go up, and it's the one and only reason why S6 shocks are more expensive than RPM.

So your saying you cant by them legally from a shop in europe??
So you do know of a legal document that stops them selling them in Europe.
Can you produce evidence or is it like the rest of your arguments
and pure heresay

When you say i claim i can get them at a certain price , are you now trying to discredit me as well and make it look like i didnt get them at that price ???

Image1.jpg

So your saying you cant by them legally from a shop in europe??
So you do know of a legal document that stops them selling them in Europe.
Can you produce evidence or is it like the rest of your arguments
and pure heresay

When you say i claim i can get them at a certain price , are you now trying to discredit me as well and make it look like i didnt get them at that price ???

Image1.jpg

I not only see several mistakes in your written English (i'm either not a pro, but you live in AUS), i also cannot see how you simply cannot understand what i write?

Yes your products are nice, and they are certainly also cheap ... but that's not my point. My point is to tell you why the prizes are like 2 different worlds. Personally i cant order stuff from RPM without paying a big sized amounth of money in Taxes to get it into my country. Secondly, in order to sell the RPM legally from a shop placed in Europe you also have to think about the taxes etc. Not to mention the demand/reply.

And to make it certain for you, i don't know of any paper saying that RPM can't sell products in Europe.

I not only see several mistakes in your written English (i'm either not a pro, but you live in AUS), i also cannot see how you simply cannot understand what i write?

Yes your products are nice, and they are certainly also cheap ... but that's not my point. My point is to tell you why the prizes are like 2 different worlds. Personally i cant order stuff from RPM without paying a big sized amounth of money in Taxes to get it into my country. Secondly, in order to sell the RPM legally from a shop placed in Europe you also have to think about the taxes etc. Not to mention the demand/reply.

And to make it certain for you, i don't know of any paper saying that RPM can't sell products in Europe.
The picture is a print screen of the prices i paid
Its in answer to your atempt to try and discredit me when you say i claimed i had paid
Where do i say they are my products ???????
i purchased them off rpm racing like every one else can do
Seriously mate keep up with the discussion

Im sure you have to pay taxes when you get parts into your country
However let me work this out
170 american = 121 euro lets go and say shipping was 100 euro of course its not that much but i will go with your threory and not base thing on facts
ok so we are at 191 euro at the moment
how much is tax again if its as high as 50% then maybe your right on your pricing
this is assuming that they are not getting them cheaper by buying in bulk and they are shipping them in single sets and not in bulk and that freight is 100 euros
for me it was only 74 euro and i got a set of forks , rear shock and a caliper

As far as checking my english
Get a life , when you are trying to be the spelling police it just shows how desperate you are to try and piece an argument together, you may also want to have a look at your own posting before you start down this track as well

your agurment has gone in a series of steps like this
you jump to the next number when your other one fails

1 they are not the same as stage6
2 they are the same but stage6 developed them
3 you cant sell them legally in europe
4 opps maybe you can sell them legally but you have to pay tax on them ( you say that like its a suprise)
5 My facts are falling apart so you are a bad speller

Last edited:
The picture is a print screen of the prices i paid
Its in answer to your atempt to try and discredit me when you say i claimed i had paid
Where do i say they are my products ???????
i purchased them off rpm racing like every one else can do
Seriously mate keep up with the discussion

Im sure you have to pay taxes when you get parts into your country
However let me work this out
170 american = 121 euro lets go and say shipping was 100 euro of course its not that much but i will go with your threory and not base thing on facts
ok so we are at 191 euro at the moment
how much is tax again if its as high as 50% then maybe your right on your pricing
this is assuming that they are not getting them cheaper by buying in bulk and they are shipping them in single sets and not in bulk and that freight is 100 euros
for me it was only 74 euro and i got a set of forks , rear shock and a caliper

As far as checking my english
Get a life , when you are trying to be the spelling police it just shows how desperate you are to try and piece an argument together, you may also want to have a look at your own posting before you start down this track as well

your agurment has gone in a series of steps like this
you jump to the next number when your other one fails

1 they are not the same
2 they are the same but stage6 developed them
3 you cant sell them legally
4 opps maybe you can sell them legally but you have to pay tax on them

Oh my god. The stuff i said about "some who claim they can get xxx prizes" was about people who sells stuff on Ebay, which is not always legally @ new products.

And to your little funny-tail can i only say:

1: I said that S6. was developing the s6 shock - you didnt, you claimed that it was part of major prize-regulations
2: Only the shark shocks are the same. I bet you have noticed that the RPM one has a different chamber-placement.
3: You completely misunderstood what i said about legally. Read the stuff i said about Ebay.
4: Taxes are often more than 50% (Yes, Denmark is a harsh country about that)
5: The reason why i told you had some spelling-mistakes, was that you of some reason didn't read/understood what i was written, and you misunderstood 70%. Maybe you should read it twice.

Oh my god. The stuff i said about "some who claim they can get xxx prizes" was about people who sells stuff on Ebay, which is not always legally @ new products.

quote]
Funny you didnt write ebay
Oh man, you better know stuff before you say stuff like that. By "legally" i mean from a shop etc etc, and not by some guy who claim that he can get those RPM shock for low prizes etc.
When you own an Asian business and want to commercialize your products in Europe, you have to pay VAT/Taxes to get the parts into Europe. That's what cause prizes to go up, and it's the one and only reason why S6 shocks are more expensive than RPM.
please point to where it says ebay in there
And if you meant ebay you wouldnt be some one claiming would you
Because it would be advertised on an ebay add
so ethier you are lying or you dont know how ebay works
I will let other people work that one out

Whats this prize you keep going on about are you talking about price???

So your saying you have high tax rates
It seems to me that your vat and duties at the max lvl come to 39%
assuming scooter parts have the highest duty rate
http://www.uscib.org/index.asp?documentID=1676

The reason why i told you had some spelling-mistakes, was that you of some reason didn't read/understood what i was written, and you misunderstood 70%. Maybe you should read it twice.

Maybe its you who should be reading twice before you post
But i am not here to get into a spelling argument with you

The very funny thing is
here you say you dont have stage6 shocks and your happy with your malossi

Come on, please don't pretend to be smart. I havent bought any s6 shock, i stay tuned with my rs24.

yet in your build thread

Stuff thats up to be changed

Ignition - have had Italkit Innerroter all days, so right now its time to test the malossi digitronic one
Stage6 RT H/L suspension
Several new engine parts like vario, clutch, bell, wig etc.

This kind of makes it quite clear why you are so angry about the whole thing
Other wise you wouldnt be in here as your not buying stage6 stuff
It also clearly proves that your not telling the truth

Anyone enough
its clear to anyone that reads through what the truth is and by the amount of emails i have recieved asking for rpm email address i am sure you will see alot of rpm shocks on scooters at your local race track

The very funny thing is
here you say you dont have stage6 shocks and your happy with your malossi

yet in your build thread

This kind of makes it quite clear why you are so angry about the whole thing
Other wise you wouldnt be in here as your not buying stage6 stuff
It also clearly proves that your not telling the truth

Anyone enough
its clear to anyone that reads through what the truth is and by the amount of emails i have recieved asking for rpm email address i am sure you will see alot of rpm shocks on scooters at your local race track

I'm glad that you put that much into giving me an answer. But i still haven't bought the s6 shock, and when i do, i will still get massive discount.
And don't forget, RPM still don't sell any shocks for normal people that are totally the same as s6. Shark do that, and rpm to the same talking about funktion, but not look.

I'm glad that you put that much into giving me an answer. But i still haven't bought the s6 shock, and when i do, i will still get massive discount.
And don't forget, RPM still don't sell any shocks for normal people that are totally the same as s6. Shark do that, and rpm to the same talking about funktion, but not look.
Im glad you will get a massive discount, its clear you work or are very good friends with a person at stage6

The people that dont get the massive discount will buy parts from rpm i am sure

Im glad you will get a massive discount, its clear you work or are very good friends with a person at stage6

The people that dont get the massive discount will buy parts from rpm i am sure

Apparently not always, the s6 springs was sold every single one right from the beginning. Some shops didn't even get to buy them, before every one was sold @ SA.

And i still havent seen any RPM branded products like the s6 shock etc in Europe, and as long RPM don't sell products directly from their homepage, they wont get succes imo.

h

DID u ever heard something about "Patent" or copyright?
Do u have possibly an idea what that could mean?
U ll never find an identical shock as the stage6 one in europe with another brand!
Therefore ur rpm has slighty a diffrent design as u might have notice?
And an exel pic wont prove shit,comon grow up though.
Rpm has no oficial dealer in europe and IF they would,they still couldnt avoid the general european tax.I guess u ve never been to europe?
Cuz if u do,u ll quick realize how expensive it d be for u according to strong euro.

Of course u can buy rpm shocks in europe LEGALLY but only by importing them,and than u need to pay the tax which will rise the price a lot.
Ebay is a whole diffrent story as the price varies a lot.
U can import goods up to 200 US Dollar tax free.

quote by waxhead...

1 they are not the same as stage6 ------> >THEY are not,look at the design,that ll show u what we mean,no1 ever talked about the performing(although i heard that stage6 made some mods to optimize them thanks to an oehlins employer..

2 they are the same but stage6 developed them --->we never said so,STAGE6 was a big part of the development together with many known people here in europe who u dont even know...rpm produces them for stage6 and renamed their product and changed it slightly...DONT U GET it?Why do u think there is no dealers in europe who sell their products 100% identical?Why arent they selling them here in europe identical?THINK!!!

3 you cant sell them legally in europe
U can,but if u do so,not under the price as u ve got it.and as i already said,find me 1 oficial dealer in europe here,cuz i cant find one...

4 opps maybe you can sell them legally but you have to pay tax on them ( you say that like its a suprise)
whats ur point waxhead?trying to teach sonic speed how it works?he does know what he is talking about and also know how things work here in europe.

Why are u 2 guys arguing about spelling?I mean its sonic speeds 2 second language,but its ur mother language,therefore he/we could expect a correct spelling...but thats not the topic here so please stop the2 of u to argue about that ^^

btw waxhead...after all that arguing i guess u keep thinking ur way but i wonder about something else...
According to ur comments here and in other european forums u r experienced now for a long time,i bet u have an project running too?how about representing it?:)
I d like to know more about australian tuning,and is there any1 else doing that tuning?^^

Wow your an angry fella

I tried to read your post but gave up when it just came across as total dribble

If you want to see my scooter here it is here
http://www.scootershack.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=10136

maybe you would like to see some of the jetski engines i build

opps all this trying to discredit me is not looking that great for you
Sorry if keep posting facts and it makes you look bad

IMG_3404.jpg

super3.jpg

IMG_3274.jpg

IMG_3169.jpg

IMG_3082.jpg

Last edited:
Wow your an angry fella

I tried to read your post but gave up when it just came across as total dribble

If you want to see my scooter here it is here
http://www.scootershack.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=10136

maybe you would like to see some of the jetski engines i build

opps all this trying to discredit me is not looking that great for you
Sorry if keep posting facts and it makes you look bad

Like the fact that you put together tubes by using strips!

Anyway, why you post these pictures in this topic? it's an total off-topic flop.

Back