stage6 rear suspension

Lol, why shut down a good discussion? i still wait to get an answer from SA and RPM.

good? :-D

Well its about time now to stop...i think we have talk about any possible point and there is not more to talk.Waxhead(literally an WAXhead) showed us what he has been told or know and so we did.He dont wanna admit the truth and still believe the same way as he did,so let it be so :)...Wont help any1 to keep arguing with it.U dont need to be smart to find out who is right(RPM or SA)every1 just buy their product they want.
Neverless,its about time maybe to talk about the performing self,practical experience,cuz its that what really matters and waxhead (i guess) has the best condition to test now in winter.I ll report as soon as I get my bike done :)

Neverless,its about time maybe to talk about the performing self,practical experience,cuz its that what really matters and waxhead (i guess) has the best condition to test now in winter.I ll report as soon as I get my bike done :)

To gain any useful result from that, we need to test the shocks side by side, in the same environment. Anything else wont be any good. Bloody hell, Waxhead says his Aerox perform like a GP bike, wonder if he gained that result from track testing, or on public road (I don't blame you, it's just an example). Someone else that has been into the racing scooter scene for years, might have a slightly different, and critical view on how a good racing scooter should perform:).

Cheers

d

I want to set an END to this Thread here.

This is dedicated to u,especially Waxhead
U called us idiots(here and on other forums),pretended to know everything better and at the end when thilo proved us right,u still didnt admit the truth.
I m asking me now,if all that was worth it?

U kept thinking the reason for going nuts here was because I paid more as u did.
U r damn wrong....why?

Check the final statement of thilo.

Hi Rasmus,

RPM NEVER MADE shock absorbers together with us !!! We only make front forks with them !!!
The H/L shocks they made are complete different from ours !!!
They do not have any Aerox for testing. If they offer Aerox shocks they can only adjust the length, but the setup would work proper !!!
Please also do not compare the RPM shocks with the one from K1 (who makes the H/L Shocks with us !)
- The components RPM use are all made in Taiwan, since the relevant parts we use are from JAPAN !!!

cheers

PIC

ije74tmpou7.jpg

the end of story.....................

If you dont like the fact you were treated like idiots
its easy dont act like one

yes we know the rear one is made by shark , read back instead of spitting in anger and you will figure that out

the front forks are made by rpm and they are the same as the stage 6 ones.
Even thilo says in your post that rpm made the front forks for them (clearly you are an idiot you post information and dont read it )

If you cant figure that out with all the evidence i have posted then forget it there isnt much help for you

Moderator please lock this thread as well

Hi Waxhead

Ahh, thats not the truth that you are telling. Look what i write in my first ever coment in this section:

"fork and many other parts, is 100% ideal to the rpm manufacturet products. But ive talked to some dutch guy who was the one who tested the s6 suspension in holland, and gave feedback to it. In other words, there must be changed some things in the construction of the suspension"

And then you wrote back:

thanks
yeah well its the same company that makes the parts for stage 6
so i guess its good

And:

So rpm made the shock for stage6
But its not the same
Seriously are you on drugs

Who is right? i told you the rear suspension wasnt the same, and you said they were.

I agree look back we discoverd it was made by shark
Seriously you guys need to read whats getting posted

Instead of seeing read and hammering away at the keyboard read first

Thilo has said that the front forks are made by rpm
are you calling him a lair

Im happy for you to think that front suspension on my bike is not the same as stage6
thats fine
why do you guys keep bringing it up
let other people make up there mind

I agree look back we discoverd it was made by shark
Seriously you guys need to read whats getting posted

Instead of seeing read and hammering away at the keyboard read first

Thilo has said that the front forks are made by rpm
are you calling him a lair

Im happy for you to think that front suspension on my bike is not the same as stage6
thats fine
why do you guys keep bringing it up
let other people make up there mind

Dont bring up fictive stuff. Find ONE quote from me (And btw. Apriliafan and me is not the same persons), saying that the stage6 fork is not the same like the RPM one. It has all day been about the rear suspension. And i was totally right about that.

You can put it up very easy like that: I said the rear suspension wasn't the same like yours from RPM. You said so. Thilo proved is right. And that's it. Maybe Apriliafan has talked about the fork, but i have never been doing that.

You can put it up very easy like that: I said the rear suspension wasn't the same like yours from RPM. You said so. Thilo proved is right. And that's it. Maybe Apriliafan has talked about the fork, but i have never been doing that.
Fair enough

This has been going for so long now i forget which one of you said what now

Yes it seems the stage6 rear shocks are made by shark and the front ones are made by rpm

Fair enough

This has been going for so long now i forget which one of you said what now

Yes it seems the stage6 rear shocks are made by shark and the front ones are made by rpm

Jep, but as Thilo said both should be GOOD. I just protected what i said in first place all though the discussion.

If you guys aren't going to discuss about the product itself but keep bitching about 'where it's made' i'll have to close this thread. So keep ontopic from now on!

d

If you guys aren't going to discuss about the product itself but keep bitching about 'where it's made' i'll have to close this thread. So keep ontopic from now on!

Would be definetely the best ...CLOSE

@bid.
Quote one post of mine where i ever mentioned the forks.
DIdnt I talk about the same just as u?
Didnt i tell u that things straight from the beginning too?

When i posted "check out my new suspension"to that time i CLEARLY MENT my stage 6 suspension,as u can compare and check on it(date).I never talked about the stage6 forks..only the shock.
The following thing was that waxhead posted a pic of his forks and the discussion began.
I wanted to get that right...

However.Time to close that here

I'll read this thread tomorrow entirly and will delete every post about the Stage66/RPM/Shark discussion so this topic is clean again...but first i'm going to sleep cause it's 2:00 AM in the netherlands :D

Maybe it would be a plus to attach the outcome off this discussion:

RPM and s6 fork are the same (no reason to attach in this threat)

Stage6 and RPM rear shocks are not the same. Shark makes the stage6 rear suspensions together with stage6.

(Maybe shark dont sell Aerox rear suspensions, beside the ones for stage6 - so u wont be able to get i cheaper anyway. I dont know 100%)

And what about let everyone buy what they want, RPM, shark, S6, whatsoever, and everyone stays cool with that. Ones can afford s6 stuff, others don't, but this topic is to discuss s6 shock performances,etc, and i haven't seen none yet (despite on the first page)...

And what about let everyone buy what they want, RPM, shark, S6, whatsoever, and everyone stays cool with that. Ones can afford s6 stuff, others don't, but this topic is to discuss s6 shock performances,etc, and i haven't seen none yet (despite on the first page)...

This is so much more off topic than what the discussion was all about - the origin of the stage6 suspension.

But the topic is open for irl experiences.

Just A Question

And For those who are not willing to wait just to double check as im about to order the form legs. The aerox for legs will work on runner and some other piaggio brand bikes? I know the stock calipar positions are the same and what not on them.

Im basically asking if its worth waiting for the r/t forks to come out purpose built for the bike cause i need suspension right now and stage 6 wont even reply to my questions bout a release date.

Any insite im sure it will work. But just double checking .

Back