Speed Factory 2fast twincylinder (sick amazing blast machine without NX)

Here the newest graph of my Polini Evo3 cylinder engine for circuit racing of my Piaggio Zip SP2!

It is the first run of the engine! So the vario, ignition and so on are not yet set perfect! :W

img_38851_wae.gif

Red curve: main jet 92, slow jet 45
Blue curve: main jet 98, slow jet 45

The cylinder is original! It is only put on the engine and fitted the engine to the design of the ports of the cylinder! :W

Setup:

• cylinder: Polini Evo3 (NOT tuned, untuned and only put onto the engine!)
  • exhaust: Roost Evo Sprint 2009
  • crankshaft: Stage6 R/T 85mm Welle
  • ignition: MHR ignition
  • carburetor: 21mm Dellorto BE
  • inletsystem: Stage6 MKII
  • reed walve: Stage6 NBR
  • vario: MHR Overrange
  • MHR Steigscheibe
  • clutch: MHR Delta
  • clutch bell: MHR Wing Bell
  • primary gear: Malossi
  • secondary gear: Malossi (beared)

I think for the first run a very good engine! It has got a lot of potential and the setup can be of course improved, but although it is okay like this. 8) :W

Greets

Last edited:
Sick dragster, but my compliments go especially to your work on that evo 3. Untuned with 21mm and 20.4 hp is quite a performance. You've also mentioned the fact that the vario/ignition setup isn't correct yet. So I think that when you're going to fix those things (tune the cilinder and maybe the the engine too, and apply correct vario/powerjet/ignition settings), then your work will become THE reason to buy evo 3.

Sick dragster, but my compliments go especially to your work on that evo 3. Untuned with 21mm and 20.4 hp is quite a performance. You've also mentioned the fact that the vario/ignition setup isn't correct yet. So I think that when you're going to fix those things (tune the cilinder and maybe the the engine too, and apply correct vario/powerjet/ignition settings), then your work will become THE reason to buy evo 3.
Thx.

Yes I already mentioned that, this is why I wrote "first run". ;)
We only put it on the dyno once and changed just the main jet. For doing more, we hadn't got time to do, because it was already 9 o'clock in the evening and so we didn't want to disturb the neighbours. :)

I'm looking forward to get some good scores. :W

those numbers are already a good reason to buy an Evo3, more time with the ignition, a bigger carb & it would probably break 21hp.

btw awesome dragscooter you got, my mouth is watering already. :D

those numbers are already a good reason to buy an Evo3, more time with the ignition, a bigger carb & it would probably break 21hp.

btw awesome dragscooter you got, my mouth is watering already. :D

Hehe. Yes it is easily possible to do it like you said. ;)

Where are the dynographs of the 2-cilinder? :p

Well, you have to wait still yet a little bit for some graphs of my two-cylinder!
We are still working working on the engine by making runs on the dyno and fixing some problems.

We have got some problems with the belt. It slips very easily with this much power and it is destroyed after about 15 runs! {!
We already use the strongest belt - Malossi X-Kevlar.
We already tested also different other belts, like Polini, Dayco and so on.
But the best yet is the Malossi X-Kevlar. :7

Here a graph of the Maxiscoot Piaggio Twincylinder Dragster with the big wide tire in the back!
So this graph is not of my Twincylinder dragster! We will work on my dragster further, when the Maxiscoot Twincylinder is ready! ;)

So we can avoid some failures and problems at my dragster BEFORE going onto the dyno!

But as you see, it's not such a toy as an one high-end cylinder!
So it is not that easy to handle this powerful engine! But I think this is the interesting thing on the whole thing - to manage some upcoming problems! :W

img_39175_kvm.gif

So the graphs of my two-cylinder will follow soon!!!

Keep being interested in it! 8)

I hope I haven't promised too much...

Blocked we have got nearly the same measurements as on the upper graph (variator NOT blocked)!
Torque: about 32-34 Nm (depends on how the belt has got grip)
Power: about 50hp

Kind regards
Michael :W

maybe you should ask malossi to make you a wider belt than that x-kevlar, that belt can only support 35hp at the most, having 50hp will only make the belt last 1/2 as much, btw your curves are almost the same as a slightly tuned 400cc sportbike engine, 50hp on a bike that's at least half the weight of a 400cc supersport, must be fun to ride. :D

maybe you should ask malossi to make you a wider belt than that x-kevlar, that belt can only support 35hp at the most, having 50hp will only make the belt last 1/2 as much, btw your curves are almost the same as a slightly tuned 400cc sportbike engine, 50hp on a bike that's at least half the weight of a 400cc supersport, must be fun to ride. :D

With a wider belt, you have also to change the variator and length of the crankshaft where the variator is placed!
So we already thought about to do it like this, but we think that we have to try something different and not so work intense before.

So we found a solution and now it is a little bit more healthier for the belt and it works very good.

Greets

Here is the Speed Factory dragster with a bi-cylinder engine!
Designed and built in cooperation with Maxiscoot and Roost! {!

Scoot 'n Scoot wrote a long story with many pictures on about 4 pages in their latest magazine!
In addition to that, there is a big poster for taking out and hanging onto your wall! ;)

We are very pleased about it. :W
img_39413_ten.gif

...here the story:
img_39414_hoi.gif

img_39415_vsh.gif

Greets

Last edited:
Hi man, SICK PROJECT!!! I'm in love with these Bicylindre sprinters! The bicylindre maxiscoot bike that was to sawe 08, he had wheelie problems. can't you mount a wheelie bar ? or is it against the rools? in Denmark we may not ride with wheelie bar, then we going to race in the class "Free for all" :D

Hi man, SICK PROJECT!!! I'm in love with these Bicylindre sprinters! The bicylindre maxiscoot bike that was to sawe 08, he had wheelie problems. can't you mount a wheelie bar ? or is it against the rools? in Denmark we may not ride with wheelie bar, then we going to race in the class "Free for all" :D
Thanks.

No, he had no problems with wheelies, he had only fun with wheelies. :D

Our dragster are built that you can ride it without wheelybar. So the geometry is very important. :)

Announcement {!{!{!{!{!{!{!

I will get to Marco XSH already on Saturday to prepare already for the race on Sunday, 21st June!
So you all will be able to watch me and my dragster on Sunday! :W

Marko (Roost) will also come along with me with his dragster! :7

And some of the fastest guys in Germany will also get with us there! I will take some guys with me!

So, see you everyone on the SBO Sprint on the 21st June 2009 in Hengelo NL! 8)
I'm glad to see everyone again! Especially Pike, Kees and Dinja! *D

But everyone else can speak to me! You're welcome! :)

Last edited:
48 Kilo's is very light. Is that true? My sprinter way's 43Kilo including liquids.
This frame looks massive and only 48Kilo. Nice!

Iam very curious how youre frame works @ the dutch measuring system.

Will see if you get onder 6.00 sec.

48 Kilo's is very light. Is that true? My sprinter way's 43Kilo including liquids.
This frame looks massive and only 48Kilo. Nice!

Iam very curious how youre frame works @ the dutch measuring system.

Will see if you get onder 6.00 sec.

Well it looks quite massive, that's true. But the thickness of the tubes are very thin. ;)

What should be different on the Dutch measuring system to the German measuring system? :)
The system is the same! ;)

We had already times around 5,xx :W

It`s the same measuring system. But you didn`t drive the 5,85 but an other twin cylinder of maxiscoot?

Our competetion is 95cc max, but i have an good opponent for you;)

Back