Speed Factory 2fast twincylinder (sick amazing blast machine without NX)

It`s the same measuring system. But you didn`t drive the 5,85 but an other twin cylinder of maxiscoot?

Our competetion is 95cc max, but i have an good opponent for you;)

Yes, my mates drove this time with the other twincylinder of Maxiscoot. :)
Perhaps they will also come along with me and their twincylinder... but that's not safe.

But basically the dragsters are the same, only different type of engine and different rear wheel... 8)

Yes I know that your competition is 95cc max...
I won't drive in the competition! ;)

48 is impossible. That rear wheel is the most haviest wheel in the scooter scene and only the rim weights more than 4/5KG's and the you still have to add the tire. Besides this engine got 2 crancshafts, exchausts, carburators, etc.

If the thickness of the tubes is really thin you are really stupid constructing this frame because you screwed up with the rest of the scooter (front tire, rear wheel, etc)

Although it looks nice and i'm curious to see it in real @ Hengelo

48 is impossible. That rear wheel is the most haviest wheel in the scooter scene and only the rim weights more than 4/5KG's and the you still have to add the tire. Besides this engine got 2 crancshafts, exchausts, carburators, etc.

If the thickness of the tubes is really thin you are really stupid constructing this frame because you screwed up with the rest of the scooter (front tire, rear wheel, etc)

Although it looks nice and i'm curious to see it in real @ Hengelo

No Kees, just wait for it. You may drive perhaps with it...

About the thickness: it's thick enough... only the upper tubes (the two ones) are thin but because of this, we took 2 of them ;) just also because of the look... :)

The geometry of the frame is the most important and if you look at the angles of the driving geometry, you will notice, that this is different built than other dragframes. ;)

We will weigh the dragster these days. Then I will tell you...
Just write on the messenger! 8)

I see you in Hengelo, nice to met you @ hoxter :)

Thx. Nice to met you, too. ;)

Ah and btw: Maxiscoot comes to Hengelo, too! ;) With the second bicylinder and their NX 2fast dragster!
8)

Last edited:
what do you understand under "thin walls" 1mm/2mm/3mm ?

I like your frame a lot, but it looks realy massive, it's just a beast:W

About the weight.. We have a scale sow we can see how much it's weight is in Hengelo:) 48kg seems almost impossible to me with the use of disc brakes, 2 Cilinders and exhausts and the massive kiesler rim,.. But i really like the looks of it:W Great that you are coming to Holland, looking forward to see your frame IRL:)

what do you understand under "thin walls" 1mm/2mm/3mm ?

I like your frame a lot, but it looks realy massive, it's just a beast:W
1mm each upper tube...
every other tube 2,5mm... ;)

Thanks.

I will weih the dragster again and then tell you the true weight. :)

Very very nice monster!
But why did you chose such a heavy Aerox rim?
Why don't you get a customized rim which weighs much less?

Very very nice monster!
But why did you chose such a heavy Aerox rim?
Why don't you get a customized rim which weighs much less?

The first reason is, that the rim worked already on Scooter Weekend 2008 very good on this ALP dragster!

The second reason is, that you have so much hp and power, that you have to look you are getting grip on the rear wheel.

The third reason is, that the slick has got good grip with less airpressure and with this rim it gets also a broader and bigger area, where it is on the street.

You have to look, that you have a good package of comfortable driving on the start, much grip, so good starting and good driving at top speed.

As you know, the top speed of the ALP dragster at Scooter-Weekend 2008 was at about 155km/h, although there was much wind which blowed against the driving direction! ;)

So in conclusion, with this much hp and power it is not best to have the lightest frame, rim or so on.
With a one cylinder sprinter, you have to make a different concept of course! But at two cylinder and this much power, you have to make it different... ;)

I know you Dutch guys make everything lighter. Frasing and putting holes in everything which can be holed... :D

We will see how my/our concept is working! ;)
On the first sprinter (twincylinder of mxs) it works already very good!
So just wait and watch... 8)

First of all let me say this is a piece of art.
I have seen your first prototype @ Scooterweekend 08 and I was really amazed about its constant high performance. Other multi-cyl scooter engines that I've seen always suffer problems in the transmission and/or transfering the power to the track. Really great work.

For the weight: I agree with Kees, this sprinter can't be 48 kg, I guess it is around 60 kg minimum, but of course we can check it @ Hengelo.

But, I think with this frame geometry you simply need this weight to control its power.
If you want a lighter frame with this power you'll need a wheeliebar or an extended wheelbase. Probably both.

I will see forward to meet you and see a match against the fastest dutch sprinters (including the JS 2009 ofcourse ;) ).

Hi,
You have dissapointed me son... But I hope it will be better on next race :)

1299 Michael Mocker
Time: 6,2686 s
Speed: 135,2875 km/h
Reaction: 0,1422 s

you were @ hengelo yesterday, heart that your crank is broken? so you didn't bring your machine with you? dissapointing because i hoped to see your machine in real life!

you were @ hengelo yesterday, heart that your crank is broken? so you didn't bring your machine with you? dissapointing because i hoped to see your machine in real life!

Yes right. I'm sorry about that, but we will check out the next SBO Sprint. ;)

We couldn't fix it in time. But this week it will run again. ;)
We will be on Saarbrücken Tuning Expo this week and one week later on a sprint in France.

But anyway, the track and the way in Hengelo where you would have pushed your dragster back, would have been too small... :)

I hope to see you on the next time... ;)

But I have got some pictures for you from Luckau, the last DSSC Sprint... :)

Maxiscoot pictures:

img_40698_swv.gif

img_40699_fec.gif

discussion: :D
img_40700_lwn.gif

img_40701_dxo.gif

img_40702_thx.gif

img_40703_ior.gif

img_40704_gzk.gif

img_40705_cto.gif

img_40706_edu.gif

img_40707_ypf.gif

img_40708_hul.gif

img_40709_lzt.gif

img_40710_tsz.gif

img_40711_vaa.gif

img_40712_syl.gif

img_40713_lik.gif

img_40714_fgg.gif

Last edited:
SKZ and Heavy Tuned pictures:

img_40715_urw.gif

img_40716_bje.gif

img_40717_szj.gif

img_40718_wnl.gif

img_40719_pod.gif

img_40720_ifp.gif

img_40721_qox.gif

img_40722_yzt.gif

img_40723_sdj.gif

img_40724_wam.gif

img_40725_kdp.gif

img_40726_ejl.gif

img_40727_fux.gif

img_40728_ejr.gif

img_40729_wpt.gif

img_40730_mdr.gif

img_40731_jqv.gif

img_40732_uxq.gif

img_40733_lyf.gif

I think it was very good for the first run...

See you and have fun with the pictures! ;)
I think they are real cool...

Here something to watch for you guys...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJW_5vkAl6A"]YouTube - Maxiscoot @ Luckau 16 06 09[/ame]

Have fun! 8)

Back