Malossi factory Zip Sp......

Malossor

OnT Crew
Hi,

This is my Scoot for the international german scooterchampionship!

Piaggio Zip Sp Malossi Engine.....

Setup:

-MHR Team 1 70ccm Kiesler max. tuned
-Block max. Kiesler tuned
-MHR Team mod. 2004 exhaust
-MHR Team rep. Welle
-MHR Innenrotor
-Dellorto Team 19/24 Vergaser
-Malossi Vl13
-MHR Overrange

20,2 Hp on a p4 Dyno.....

Fahrwerk:

-Malossi rs24/10 v + h
-Stahlflex vorne
-Malossi Disc v
-Malossi Derc 3.0 boardcomputer

tx93Nb9V.jpg

O7mD2ze4.jpg

Z49M42Ol.jpg

;)
A3F7J9H7.jpg

i'm at the 3rd raking after 2 Races now!

Greetz Jan #66

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

imageshack doesn't work here !

why did you choose a DERC ?? Only because it is Malossi .. ?

Will you praticipate at the ISC in Spa ?

any action pix also ? ;)

Malossor said:
The Derc wasnt very eypensive for me so i chosse him!
Personally I do not like the DERC, I'm using a AIM Mychron3 Plus.
It has more options and better logging.

Why do you call it a factory engine when its Kiesler tuned?

What do you mean whit "Dellorto Team 19/24", did you rebore the carburettor?

It was a Factory Engine before Kiesler had tuned it! But Jogi found some things that he didnt like....

19/24 because the "anschlussweite" is bigger than the original Dellorto 19mm

whats the top speed of bike like this and how come nobody puts these kinds of fast bikes on the road and use them for street riding. i would love to have a bike like this on the streets, that would be fun.

Malossor said:
Setup:

-MHR Team 1 70ccm Kiesler max. tuned
-Block max. Kiesler tuned
-MHR Team mod. 2004 exhaust
-MHR Team rep. Welle
-MHR Innenrotor
-Dellorto Team 19/24 Vergaser
-Malossi Vl14
-MHR Overrange

20,2 Hp on a p4 Dyno.....

Fahrwerk:

-Malossi rs24/10 v + h
-Stahlflex vorne
-Malossi Disc v
-Malossi Derc 3.0 boardcomputer

Greetz Jan #66

nice scoot, but i think you mount a vl13 and not a vl14 ( for minarelli engine )

rydah said:
whats the top speed of bike like this and how come nobody puts these kinds of fast bikes on the road and use them for street riding. i would love to have a bike like this on the streets, that would be fun.

well , do'nt think that the fun would last long...

speeds of the bike can not be said exactly , depends on the setting of your gears..

on the track it's not important wat the top speed is , what is important is how fast you get from A to B....

melf #50 said:
well , do'nt think that the fun would last long...

speeds of the bike can not be said exactly , depends on the setting of your gears..

on the track it's not important wat the top speed is , what is important is how fast you get from A to B....
how come it wouldnt last too long. with tall street gears it should be o.k. on the streets, not as a everyday going to work bike but as a good play bike for cruising around on.

.....Rydah, we've been using race setups on the streets and yes it's real fun....Even on long trips, i've been with MikkoR with his Metra Zip SP and Tiba can attest it...He's with us in one of the trips...Just imagine a screaming scoot on the public highway overtaking those bigger bikes....Most of the Italian scooters here at Philippines are using either Evos,Metras&MHRs all purpose....I'm from the countryside and we're just enjoying the scenery, twisty roads are fun especially if you're saddled in a race scoot....Carburetors and transmissions are tuned for fuel economy without sacrificing a lot in power and acceleration... :)

Last edited:
beta675 said:
.....Rydah, we've been using race setups on the streets and yes it's real fun....Even on long trips, i've been with MikkoR with his Metra Zip SP and Tiba can attest it...He's with us in one of the trips...Just imagine a screaming scoot on the public highway overtaking those bigger bikes....Most of the Italian scooters here at Philippines are using either Evos,Metras&MHRs all purpose....I'm from the countryside and we're just enjoying the scenery, twisty roads are fun especially if you're saddled in a race scoot....Carburetors and transmissions are tuned for fuel economy without sacrificing a lot in power and acceleration... :)
sounds like a lot of fun. we do the samething out here. me and my friends have yamahas with mhr kits or polini evo kits, we even have some really big honda strokers and ride these bikes on the streets out here and some really fast speeds. its a lot of fun, i just wish i could ride a factory tuned zip like this guy has on the streets, that would be something else.

I wish we could do this in the Netherlands. In Hawaii it must be the best, nice weather... looking over the shore with nice waves + surfers, you live in Heaven man.

RobinL said:
I wish we could do this in the Netherlands. In Hawaii it must be the best, nice weather... looking over the shore with nice waves + surfers, you live in Heaven man.
hahahahahahahaha, i dont know about heaven but it is nice. what we need out here is some of your Dutch tuners, those guys really seem to know what they are doing. they really know what there doing with the 70cc race engines, i would really like to see what they can do with a 125cc honda stroker scooter (55mm bore & 52.5mm stroke), i bet they could get those bikes over 100mph no problem.

Back