Speed Factory 2fast twincylinder (sick amazing blast machine without NX)

Micha (SF)

Hi there,

I just like to show you my new ride... {! +pippi+:W

Kees asked me to do it... Greets! :p
Btw... the topic is done by him! 8P:#+ralf+

• 2x 2fast -> Twincylinder 8)
  • 2x Stage6 R/T 44mm stroke
  • Dragframe done by Burgi (Maxiscoot)
  • selfmade and self developed engine mid-section
  • balanced the whole frame including adapter for the wheel
  • and such other high-end parts - just ask if you want something to know!
We built this Dragster within one week!
But of course developing of the engine began 6months before.

I will just put the pictures in.

We already showed it first on the 5th International Customshow 2009 in Saarbrücken!

Pictures 5th International Customshow 2009 Saarbrücken:

img_36216_cxb.gif

img_36217_jhi.gif

img_36218_lrz.gif

img_36219_peq.gif

img_36221_bal.gif

img_36222_vnb.gif

img_36223_csx.gif

img_36224_cea.gif

img_36226_xeo.gif

img_36227_bhl.gif

img_36228_zqn.gif

img_36229_ntv.gif

img_36230_wym.gif

Then on the last weekend was another Customshow in Cologne. I had to show it there, too. 8)
Result: Best sprinter Place 1

Pictures Customshow Köln (Cologne) 2009:

img_37154_umc.gif

img_37155_rmy.gif

img_37156_elx.gif

img_37157_wtv.gif

img_37158_tya.gif

img_37159_uqg.gif

img_37160_azp.gif

That's me...
8)
img_37173_gkd.gif

....and the whole crew who worked at the dragster! {!
Thanks to everybody! Worked on Friday night till 2am!
img_37174_cuy.gif

Of course I will get to SBO one day if I'm allowed to. :)
Just for doing a showrun, because you have got no class for my dragster! ;)

Greets Michael

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Of course I will get to SBO one day if I'm allowed to. :)
Just for doing a showrun, because you have got no class for my dragster! ;)

I am so gonna fucking laugh wen your ass is gonna get whipped by one of the dutch SBO-competitors...

Really, the machine is a piece of art... the owner is just one "cocky" prat if you ask me...

I'd be suprised if you would pass the 40bhp barriër... with such an atitude its hart to imagine.

howmuch HP is in it?

i think you don't gonna ride serious times whit it, it's just to heavy i think. what's the weight of the hole sprinter?

Yeah michael looks amazing 8)

thx Kees... ;)

nice work!!!
is there a video of it workin??

No not yet. Just finished it on the day of Customshow in Saarbrücken on the 28th of February... :)
But we had already a prototype running on the Scooterweekend 2008 with 42hp! :D
You see it here:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vptg1kBp2ZI"]YouTube - MXS Trooper Soldier @ Scooterweekend 2008[/ame]

This dragster, of which I showed the pictures, is a cooperation project between me (my company "Speed Factory") and Maxiscoot.

wow i just had a moment
thats awesome

Hehe :W
It has to be like this. :#

What a sick machine! :W
Thx! :)

I am so gonna fucking laugh wen your ass is gonna get whipped by one of the dutch SBO-competitors...

Really, the machine is a piece of art... the owner is just one "cocky" prat if you ask me...

I'd be suprised if you would pass the 40bhp barriër... with such an atitude its hart to imagine.
I don't think that this will happen... ;) :p

We have already passed the 40hp barrier...
Had already about 42hp at the prototype (you see it in the youtube video above!) with a crappy engine. Only welded 2 crankcases together and also the bearings were not aligned correctly. So Maxiscoot had to change every 10-15runs the bearings... ^^
But it ran already about 5,99s on 150m! :p

Now at this engine, as you see on the pictures, the mid-section of the engine is complete CNC frased. :p :W

howmuch HP is in it?

i think you don't gonna ride serious times whit it, it's just to heavy i think. what's the weight of the hole sprinter?
Well, hard to say. But Burgi and I think, that there are 50hp and 30Nm are possible... :)
We will see - I will post of course a print of the dyno! Don't worry - I don't have to hide with this power. :D

The sprinter weighs about 48kg... :W

Last edited:
Hi

Really nice sprinter!
but i got some questions :)

1) Will you come to the Scooterattack Weekend 2009?

2)The ignition.
What part was modified,the stator or the rotor in order to get it working?I mean it aint easy just to swap to the other point(180degree)..? Did u take 2 stators and cutted them in half?
How did the cdi manage that?

3)The spark plug cable,how is that done?I mean if you order the cateyano kit it comes already with a splitter,but you made by your own,therefore i m curious?;)

Hi

Really nice sprinter!
but i got some questions :)

1) Will you come to the Scooterattack Weekend 2009?

2)The ignition.
What part was modified,the stator or the rotor in order to get it working?I mean it aint easy just to swap to the other point(180degree)..? Did u take 2 stators and cutted them in half?
How did the cdi manage that?

3)The spark plug cable,how is that done?I mean if you order the cateyano kit it comes already with a splitter,but you made by your own,therefore i m curious?;)

1) Yes, of course! :7 ;) *D 8)

2) The stator was modified. The rotor you can't modify... ;)
To get the exact swapping point of 180°, you have to have such synchronisation machine and you have to use a flashlight, too. Yes, it's not that easy - you're right!
What should the CDI manage? You mean, that it splits the curve for two cylinders 180° later?
No - don't think so complicate. :winner:
You have to take 2 CDIs. This is the whole thing... :W

3)Cateno Miano... :?
I don't like it, because the whole crankshafts use only 2 bearings and the chambers are not separated and I also don't like the connection between the crankshafts.

Here we use 4 bearings and two separated chambers and it is not that heavy, so you don't have to turn so much weight if you accelerate. :p
I think this will fit 101% better than Cateno Miano Kit. :W

You have got 2 CDIs and 2 spark plug cables. Where is the problem? :p

Nice Micha:)

Heavy engine with a lot of engineering inside;)
Thx.
Yes it was a lot of engineering... :)
But I think it is worth to do it and to build it like that. ;)

Last edited:
hi, what exhaust are they and where did u get them from they are sick!!!!
luke and by the way bike looks awsome!!:)
These are "Roost 80 - 86cc Type 2009" done as Japanstyle.

I do the import for Germany and France. I resell them to dealers only in Germany and France!
So you can order and buy them at XSH Tuning in Holland, as I know. :)
For further questions go to www.roost-performance.com , there we made extra a forum for people, who have got questions of the products. There you will get only official answers. And there are also the official dealers listed!
It is multilanguage, so there are different sections in the forum. You can also choose different languages of the forum - you can choose between English, German, French and Italian! ;)

Thx. :W

the stator with 180 degree ignition with 2 CDI's and Bobines you can buy by HPI, than you haven't got to modify that:)
Yes I know that. :)
You can, but there, you have to do a plate on your own, where you mount the stator! This is the first disadvantage...
And furthermore, the second disadvantage is, that there are different types of stators. One type with about 1400 twists/windings and one with 4000 twists/windings. So but on the twinstator of PVL you have got less twists/windings.
And the third reason, why doing it like this, I don't think that HPI is that good!
I tested one HPI ignition last year, but I got 1,5hp less and also 0,5Nm less. It didn't matter which ignition point you set. 1,5hp and 0,5nm less was the best result we gained with the HPI in comparison to the MHR ignition. :p

Last edited:
Nice project! About HPi, wich model did you use? Because more than 50% here uses HPI en they are well known about there price/quality comparison. I think you didn`t you use the right curve because our experience is that HPI ignition has more or same power as the MHR rotor. The HPI is more powerfull in lower rpm ranges than the MHR ignition.

Nice project! About HPi, wich model did you use? Because more than 50% here uses HPI en they are well known about there price/quality comparison. I think you didn`t you use the right curve because our experience is that HPI ignition has more or same power as the MHR rotor. The HPI is more powerfull in lower rpm ranges than the MHR ignition.

Thx.

I used the HPI ignition model 2005.
I also checked both curves. ;) Don't worry. +pippi+
With the second curve we had about 2,5 hp less.

Well it's hard to say which one is better. That's my opinion.
Because I think it depends also on how the cylinderhead is formed and which squish you are using on the engine and some other things...

Well I can only talk about, what I have tested yet.
I would NEVER talk about something, where I don't know anything and what I heard only. :)
So you will never find arguments in my comments, which I only heard.<]

Well, perhaps HPI improved the ignition. Could be. Has got anyone an ignition for testing? 8)
As you see - you made me interesting in HPI ignition again. 9||6

My new toy for my Piaggio ZIP SP2 arrived at this moment... :7 {!

:W *D :~

Polini Evolution 3

img_37222_dub.gif

img_37223_yba.gif

img_37224_skp.gif

img_37225_ydn.gif

img_37226_hwg.gif

img_37227_lll.gif

I think the Polini Evolution 3 looks quite good. I didn't measure it yet, but I will do it today. ;)
The quality is also good and clean. The ports look also smooth and as I looked into the cylinder when the piston was in it, the ports open exactly together. I think this is quite impressive, because it is not usual for untuned cylinders. :)

We will see, what I will get, when I put it on my testbank! I will make the engine of the SP2 soon ready. :W

i'd like to see a close-up of the exhaust-port of that evo3, looks like a very nice cilinder!

curious on how your twincilinder will perform on 150meters :D
it really looks like a monster, like it a lot.

grtz Ken

i'd like to see a close-up of the exhaust-port of that evo3, looks like a very nice cilinder!

curious on how your twincilinder will perform on 150meters :D
it really looks like a monster, like it a lot.

grtz Ken

Here you are... Close-up of the exhaust-port...
img_37252_yrp.gif

Or did you mean close-up of the exhaust-port from the inside?

By the way... I measured the cylinder... and I think it will rock! 8)

exhaust-port: 193,5°
main trays: 127,5°
auxiliary trays: 124°
boostport: 119°

This will be cool... :)

Back