2FAST 80ccm - MINA71 (Slovenia)

Aerox71-MINA

Hey scooterforum i am Aljaž Kerec, i have it 19 years old.I am from Slovenia and from today i`ll just finished with school so now i decaided to present my project 2009.Its not over yet, i am still working on it.If you would like it then you could see on scooter fest 2009 in Slovenia. So here we go :)

Setup:
Minarelli DD block- LC
2FAST 80ccm - Cylinder
2FAST 80ccm - Crankshaft
Malossi MHR Overrange
Malossi MHR primary 13/44
Malossi MHR secondary 15/41
Malossi MHR Gearbox cover
Malossi MHR Delta Clutch
Malossi MHR wingbell
Malossi MHR e-13
Malossi MHR VL14
Dellorto VHST 28MM
ROOST 09 prototype for 2fasta (the one and only) BIG THANKS TO MARKO .:winner:
Stage6 R/T 28mm short intake
Polini electricity (at the moment )

styling:
dont have it lol

so here was start
img0830.jpg

some gift from TRTeam ;D
img0831.jpg

2fast more close
sta60059ow8.jpg

sta60063ep0.jpg

sta60064uq0.jpg

and size piston and tunned carter
sta60070kw2.jpg

sta60077fw01.jpg

lgim01781.jpg

VHST 28MM
img0833.jpg

and BEST EXHAUST
img0834.jpg

overrange
img0835.jpg

img0877.jpg

Polini electricity
img0882.jpg

and now everything has begun to serious work
img0901.jpg

img0902.jpg

img0903.jpg

img0906.jpg

img0911.jpg

img0912.jpg

some pict of e-13 :)
img0943.jpg

img0939.jpg

next with air filter
img0945.jpg

img0947.jpg

Done with hard work ...
img0949.jpg

here it is some pict of R/T 28mm
img0950.jpg

here it is Dyno Test with 3 different exhaust and vs piaggio zip made only for race
dyno-test.jpg

and last test
graf2fast.jpg

slika109.jpg

Update 16,6.2009 - Downhill belanca
img0958.jpg

img0959.jpg

img0957.jpg

here it is some pict of first start its beatifull +ralf+ , next days i do settings and try run on 150m without any perfect settings and red mhr return spring it was time 7,01sec.
Next day i`ll fixed carburettor and i switch back spring to mhr yellow and time was 6,31sec so its working very well only what i have to do its made some much more drag style. Btw with that results i am happy
First Run
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ_2E1UmKpI"]YouTube - 2FAST MINA71[/ame]

other movies from drive and drag races would come ...
So this is my project 2009 i`ll really want to see your comments about that. what is good or what its good to change so your comments from everyone are much then welcome.
I`ll hope you understand everything my english its not so perfect but i think its enough good :p

Have Nice day By: MINA71

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

hahahaha angleščina very loše :) ajaj kdoj tebe učiu. welcome to the forum and i'm looking forward to a complete scoot

oh hey patrik :) ye this carb i`ll take it because it was for good price and alot of people who got expirience from this, they said its good enough so i`ll try it and its awesome.
easy to do good settings.So i am happy with that carb so i cant said anything bad for him.

Hi!
Really nice machine. As I saw from photos, in my opinion it's needed to get a new piston :W Stay with polini ignition and dont change it becouse I have tested it several times, and if you dont take part in dssc races, polini is perfect for street, scooter meetings and cup races cuz you dont have to take the battery and you get nice torque.:)
Really well tuned carters :) Who did the job?
Greetings,
Bartek
PS. Marko's bench on the photo?:-:

@Panthelion: ye about piston its already new and polini would not stay probably because i am driving at scooter fest 09 in drag race 80+.
Oh about carters was tuned in italy at tadeschi ( 2fast ) house :p

Nice setup

But which ignition you gonna take?

I Have also the Dell Orto 28 VHST but you can better switch into a keihin pwk ;)

How about the optics.. :)

For the rest i will keep watching your project

good luck

thanks JRMN

about which ignition you gonna take? i dont know yet, probably would be some of selettra

+ if someone know what i have to do to be aerox really lighter please write me here just need some advice about that

I would go for a HPI or Malossi ignition..
Or if you're willing to try a ignitech, then that would be an option aswell!

Nice setup!

Back