scooter racing scene in The Philippines

Arno said:
cool

racing in the middle of the city :D

Btw, i see a lot of racers in just sweaters, that's not really safe. Did those people ever heard about: head cracking? Or maybe a kilsswitch :p

yeah it is not safe & they hurt so bad when they crash.. they really want to participate but they can't afford to buy racing suits..

man, nice pictures.
you are lucky to have a place where can race. and the mayor`s cup is simply fantastic:)) a race in the midle of the city:)) great. you make me to come visit your country.

pinjas said:
man, nice pictures.
you are lucky to have a place where can race. and the mayor`s cup is simply fantastic:)) a race in the midle of the city:)) great. you make me to come visit your country.

you are very welcome to visit us :) if you love scooter races + beaches & whit sands, we are the perfect place :D

BTW, the city Mayor is also a scooter enthusiast.. he organize that race, but dont have a race track in his municipality.. so the track is along the streets of his City Hall

Last edited:
professional scooter dragracing coming soon!

emo,

i have talked with my old friend regarding scooter drag racing and a certain organizer who manages auto dragracing (not the PDRF) wants to have a legal scooter & motorcycle drag racing series by next year & one of the requirements is to show them you don't need a full leather suit to race in scooter & motorcycle drag racing & the best place to show the organizer is the photos from this forum.

hopefully we could talk to the tech & safety inspector soon 'coz he's the one who will give the signal & if the pics of scooter drag racing here in Europe (Holland) impresses him then our dream of a regularly held motorcycle/scooter dragracing will become reality!

now i have look up those recent photos of scooter drags from Santa Pod & Lelystad i hope they are still around here.

tiba_karotsu said:
emo,

i have talked with my old friend regarding scooter drag racing and a certain organizer who manages auto dragracing (not the PDRF) wants to have a legal scooter & motorcycle drag racing series by next year & one of the requirements is to show them you don't need a full leather suit to race in scooter & motorcycle drag racing & the best place to show the organizer is the photos from this forum.

hopefully we could talk to the tech & safety inspector soon 'coz he's the one who will give the signal & if the pics of scooter drag racing here in Europe (Holland) impresses him then our dream of a regularly held motorcycle/scooter dragracing will become reality!

now i have look up those recent photos of scooter drags from Santa Pod & Lelystad i hope they are still around here.

wow!! i hope that race event will push through.. this kind of race can lead us racers to further developments on our race scoots..

street racing 2005

here are the latest photos of (road racing) Madaluyong Circuit Racing 2005..

2242manda05Babe10-med.JPG

2242DSC_7105.JPG

2242DSC_7110.JPG

2242DSC_7085.JPG

2242DSC_7171.JPG

2242DSC_7172.JPG

2242mata.jpg

race in TATAY.. the only race MK in the philippines & won on its class :) owned by MikkoR

2143mk1.JPG

2143mk2.JPG

2143mk3.JPG

2143mk4.JPG

2143mk5.JPG

2143mk6.JPG

2143mk7.JPG

2143mk8.JPG

Last edited:
cool pics!

That's totally impossible in The Netherlands... you do'nt drive @ a circuit but @ stones where cowes are passing by 8P

here are some photos that i shoot from the latest dragrace event.. it was held in Cavite (southern part of the Philippines).. sorry if the photos are blury, i dont have a digital camera :X i used only cheap manual camera..

50cc category..

weird looking :X this scoot dont have ignition from its crankshaft, he used an ignition system of a car (i think) & it battery operated..
2143walang_magneto_.jpg

2143me0016.jpg

2143me0013.jpg

214350cc_inter_cavite.jpg

2143me0004.jpg

2143me0010.jpg

2143me0015.jpg

Back