scooter sprint racing; the Japanese way

Also a big advantage is the averal weigth of all Japanese guys. They're all smaller and lighter people than the average European persons.

And the sprinter posted above. Isn't everything fabricated out of aluminium? Pretty cool... And light weight also. But I don't see the benefits of the use of an AC cilinder over an LC. Regulations can be the only factor. The thermic balance in a LC cilinder is so mutch bether. And you don't have to worry about cooling in 50 meter's... Just a bit water in the cilinder and the small radiator will do. Or try to get a sort of "thermocifon" stream of the fluid.

Last edited:
NeoHippie said:
Also a big advantage is the averal weigth of all Japanese guys. They're all smaller and lighter people than the average European persons.

And the sprinter posted above. Isn't everything fabricated out of aluminium? Pretty cool... And light weight also. But I don't see the benefits of the use of an AC cilinder over an LC. Regulations can be the only factor. The thermic balance in a LC cilinder is so mutch bether. And you don't have to worry about cooling in 50 meter's... Just a bit water in the cilinder and the small radiator will do. Or try to get a sort of "thermocifon" stream of the fluid.

they use A/C cylinders because their set ups are 110cc & up.. i think its rarely to see an l/c cylinder with a 52mm-60mm bore especially for minarelli engine.. so that is why they are just fabricating the AC cylinder to LC

I was wondering for the HP to
and I think it's kinda strange that there are nog many LC scoots.
give them a Aerox with the stuff, and w8 how many HP they will get, i am curious about that.

M@ste®foo®t said:
I was wondering for the HP to
and I think it's kinda strange that there are nog many LC scoots.
give them a Aerox with the stuff, and w8 how many HP they will get, i am curious about that.

they dont make too many 70cc scoots there.. what they have most are 110cc to 135cc (the engine origins its either 50cc, 90cc or a BWS100 engine)

some more pix.

morini

twin cylinder (mina. engine)

Last edited:
evolution beta said:
it's looking verry good.
but do you have some video's from such race/sprint?

yes, i have a couple of videos of their sprint scoots.. but i havent uploaded it yet..

here are my favorite dressed up Jap. scoots
Honda Dio

Honda ZX Live

Yamaha BW's 100

SOON to Come: Italian Drag Scoots ;)

Last edited:
emo said:
yes they always say that.. but its a performance pipe for Honda, it is like Gianelli metal i think

But why don't the try to fit an LC 90/125cc Dirtbike cilinder..
Some dutch people does this with 80cc dortbike cillinder(you can say the Dutch Champion)

And someone asked how muce HP's tho this bike's had..??

Back