Canadian Yamaha BW'S (Zuma) 2003

I really really like it! The helmet trick is very unique, and I think it is a great idea! Personally, I think that the radiator sticks out, but I kind of like it. Perhaps if you were going to do anything to the radiator and reservoir you should paint the sides of the radiator and then do the reservoir to match, then it wouldn't stick out as much. Personally though, I think it's neat, and you've done a great gob! I like to see some "guts" of the scooter. :D

People don't like to see the coolant tank and all the radiator, but to me it's kind of like a neat twist and mix on the naked sprinter scoots and show scoots.

Keep us posted!

~Josh

oh man, thats really cool :) is ist leagal to drive so fast in canada? ever when i see scootertuner in other countrys i don´t wanna live in germany or netherllands, because here is scootertuning so famous. I wanna ride my scoot like you and everybody is looking , because nobody knows scootertuning xD

sry about my english...:);)

have fun, i watch your thread..

do the 13" aerox wheels fit on without doing anything or do i need to modyfie something? i should be getting mine soon and i want to put them on rite away. if u could let my know that would be great

Did you get Aerox 100 rims? They are a direct fit. The Aerox 50 rear rim wont fit our BW cases.

The front rim is easy with the stock forks. You can use your stock caliper, but I recommend a Brembo. (they make the best brakes in the world) All you need to do is oval-out the mounting holes on the forks, and use a spacer between the caliper and the fork. Bolt it all down and test it out. Also, get a steel-braided brake line. I can supply that if you want...

Last edited:
Here's how it will look;
DSC04455-1.jpg

I was not impressed with the stock brake line. Get a steel braided one. This is an older pic from when I was using the stock line.

do the 13" aerox wheels fit on without doing anything or do i need to modyfie something? i should be getting mine soon and i want to put them on rite away. if u could let my know that would be great

Does your rear rim look like this?
Axtonspics013.jpg

If yes, it is a direct replacement.

If it looks like this, it wont fit with your stock cases. You will have to get Aerox cases like I did. (see how the bolt pattern is totally different?)
DSC04453.jpg

Laws are meant to be broken, or they would not have made them. :) In NC, DMV says 30MPH! Cops DONT enforce it though. I passed a cop going 65mph; He said nothing.

Back