Yamaha Aerox project NL

jeffaaerox1992

aerox rider
Hi this is my Yamaha Aerox project.
I bought my aerox just to replacemy bike, and i didnt want some kind of lame bike so i searched a bit and found this aerox. I fell for it directly, the engine etc. was completely standard. So to make a begin with scooters it was good enough, ectually it was quite perfect to me :p But i still didnt had my drivers license so i just drived without. After 2 months the scooter sudenly didnt drive that good anymore, but i needed to get to school tough so i just drove on it, it still worked.
But 2 weaks later a nightmare strook down :( My aerox wich i tought was so wonderfull didnt drive anymore... It started but that was it it also fell off almost directly. So i started to took it apart. I started with taking the cover of. After that i separated the engine of the frame. I took my cilinder off and saw wich caused all problems... :( Its was full of scratches and the springs in my cilinder where broken, and this was just the beginning. I started taking my whole engine apart, when i had everything out of my engine i saw my Crank was totaly jammed :S so i neededto buy a new Crank and a new cilinder. A friend of mine had a DR 50cc cilinder and told me it was a good cilinder so i also bought it. The Crank i bought was a RITO pen 10 Crank. I maunted the Crank and the cilinder. i started with spraying my whole bike blue + white. I also bought a white BCD monoseat + a Malossi powerfilter (this one wasnt what i look for cause it was open... so i bought a new one : HEBO powerfilter with a cover for keeping water etc. outside) + i bought a new exhaust : Laser x Pro chrome (carbon cilencer) + rear shok absorber + stage6 blue riser kit + new Backlight.
I maunted this all and than i looked like this :) (not the most beautifull bike there is but its just the beginning :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The HEBO powerfilter (without cover on it :p, dont mention the oil everywhere cause my oilkabel came loose and oil went everywhere :S and its really filty cause it rained for a few days)

picture.php

Setup :

- DR 50cc
- standard Vario
- standard clutch
- standard clutch bell
- standard poullie's
- Laser x Pro
- 12 mm carburateur
- RITO Crank (pen 10)
- Stage 6 racing belt

Top = 90 / 95 km/ph

Well finaly i got my drivers licence and i was allowed to drive legaly ^^
Well the first day i got my first ticket :(
I droveto fast but they couldnt prove it so they gave me a ticket for a slick front tire :S (€60 and i need to buy a new tire : €55)
So i replaced the tire. 2 weaks later i went to school, when i drove home after school i had an accident :( i drove into the back of a car.
Luckely the damage onmy scooter was just a really really tiny scratch and that was it.
Well than everything went fine for 2 months.
Didnt have time to do anything onmy scooter so i just drove on it.
Well last weak i had a party at my home and a friend of mine ask meif he could drive on my scooter, and i sayed yes (he also had a scooter + drivers lisence).
So i gave him my keys and i went inside again. 10 minutes later an other friend of mine came to me and sayed my other friend fell :eek:
So i went outside and saw him standing there, i walked towords my bike but i couldnt seeall damge cause it wasto dark outside. I placed the bike inside and the party went on ^^
When i woke upp next morning my mom was up already and showed me the damage my bike had.... :eek:
The whole right side was full of REALLLLLL BIG scratches, some things brokeand the exhaust had much damage :(
well 5 days after i went to a scooter center andllet them check how much the damage costs, they check everything and told me the damage was like €1000 :(
So in like 4 weaks i get a new exhaust and new covers etc. etc. etc.
I will place some updates next weak, the damage pictures etc.
And in 3.5 weaks i get my next paymentof work :)
So than i go order the new parts :)
And update this project ofcource :)

This is how thebike lookedwhen i bought it...
1 Z-cover was broken.
The paint was all damaged so it didnt looked that well.
But i still liked it :)

Old setup :

- standard 50cc
- standard Vario
- standard clutch
- standard clutch bell
- standard poullie's
- Gianelli exhaust (black cilencer)
- 12 mm carburateur
- standard Crank
- standard belt

Top = Like 70 km/ph

picture.php

More coming up :)

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Here is the list of parts im going to order for my race setup next year :)

Setup then will be :

-Stage6 Pro 70cc
-Stage6 21mm carburateur
-Stage6 V-Force 3
-Stage6 inlet system
-Stage6 Clutch 107mm
-Stage6 Racing variateur
-Stage6 Half poulie
-Polini EVO speeddrive rear poulie
-Stage6 Inner rotor
-Stage6 Pro replica exhaust

also there will come :

-Stage6 Action throttle kit
-Stage6 Wingbell
-Stage6 Paddock stand
-Stage6 Subframe

and this year i get these parts, and some asseciores, such as kickstart + waterpump cover etc.

e9fcbb455a3837082ce3cacbacbd71f6_1255.jpg

Screwset

42d9986a94fe5a3579b8275a8202a685_1254.jpg

Handelbars

7725e85549d28fd329bb0f62bbd30aff_1253.jpg

8532678e7493b2395d4de474312f6c93_1251.jpg

BCD Extreme underseat

b3b404504c55cb1a249ba8e277dc3b9d_1250.jpg

BCD Coverkit

a8551896b8a7629b752ded1bef6e83e5_1252.jpg

stage6 pro replica exhaust :)

I cant wait to order these parts, and mount them on my aerox :D
And make pictures of every step, and post them here to show y'all ^^

Last edited:
i will get other parts ^^
not stage6 pro exhaust but i wil go and buy yasuni c16/c20/c21 (dont know yet wich one ^^)
and im going to buy this also in 2 weeks

-HEBO clutch / Polini 3G clutch
-HEBO vario

and maybee i also get a 19mm/21mm dellorto carburateur in 2 weeks
dus thats not sure yet ^^

The damage pictures come later on today (this are just a few things, not all damage cause there are just to many spots to take a picture of) ! :

Back