This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

2Fast Runner Italian style

Fabrizi Dude

2Fast4Life !!
hey guys i just wanted to show off my most recent project. its a 2fast Gilera Runner SP and the only 2fast engine in the country (Bermuda)

under the hood :

2fast cylinder
modified crankshaft
Metrakit ProRace bearings and seals
Stage 6 R/T intake system
Malossi ignition
Polini Evo overrange system
and other secret touches and goodies

but first a plan

and a fresh start is good too

and now for some pieces

From custom exhaust from Joel

coming together nicely

the paint scheme toooo !

camouflage the js pipe with an Mk sticker lolol

togeather and works very very very well

whatcha think any good ?????????

Fabrizi Dude

I hope you can make a video soon, I got the same exhaust but did not installed it yet, I think the sound will be very nice! Nice detail that MK decal Beautiful colors on the body! It looks like a circuit-racer

this is true it is a circuit racer for our oversized class. im working on a video just waiting for my cousin to come back from overseas, he'll help me do one up. bike runs extremely nice, im actually a little bit scared of it to tell the truth, too powerful lol waiting for some front end upgrades now

yeah im making a video next week guys and get it on here for you guys , also got another setup coming on here sooon too keep posted

just working on some negotiations for next seasons ride and ill let you in on the next project very excited, factory parts !!!!