BYS NRG

Status
Not open for further replies.
your going to have some funn with that bike being your first road bike and keep a eye out for theves and the police might be a bit suspisious because of stickers but that wont prove anything oh and are them buzetti forks any good i was thinking of getting some but they look like there based on standard which seize easly

Hi mate

i will be keeping a eye out for the theves and the police, the buzetti fork are ok but in about 6 month time i will be putting a srt of mallossi fork on that are very good 8)

I think you did a great job, and you sure did inspire me to do some more thinking.

Ofcourse I could say that I would've done a few things differently, but I won't because I like it as it is.

I'm pretty sure you feel the same way as me about the tail/spoiler light glass....no clear glass available:X :( ....well I might have some custom made in a while if all works out...

I think you did a great job, and you sure did inspire me to do some more thinking.

Ofcourse I could say that I would've done a few things differently, but I won't because I like it as it is.

I'm pretty sure you feel the same way as me about the tail/spoiler light glass....no clear glass available:X :( ....well I might have some custom made in a while if all works out...

Hi mate

were are you from

and what scooter do you have

what part would yopu have done different

and u can buy the clear glass for about £20 35 euros you just need to paint the bulbs red:W

i was going to put a clear glass but i sell to a firend

Hi mate

were are you from

and what scooter do you have

what part would yopu have done different

and u can buy the clear glass for about £20 35 euros you just need to paint the bulbs red:W

i was going to put a clear glass but i sell to a firend
I'm from the Netherlands running an NRG Extreme:p (Nothing fancy, it's a WIP).

Personally I would've painted the bottom spoiler (Or whatever it's called) the same color as the rest, and I don't really like the seat cover...not sure about the rims and spring.

Found a clear glass for 11 euro's, It was displayed upside down:Z so I didn't recognize it before}:O , guess it's about time for me to order some parts and start taking my NRG apart.

But damn, those licence plate's are too big :X I thought they where big in holland !
Confirmation: Size does matter, but big(ger) isn't always better;)

I thougt it was legal in the UK to put a minimum size licence plate on your bike? I see a lot of bikes from the UK (rotterdam stena line/P&O ferry) with a plate witch you only can read from 3 meters away:D Is it not the same for scooters?

But again. A really nice creation on wheels;)

Bob

I'm from the Netherlands running an NRG Extreme:p (Nothing fancy, it's a WIP).

Personally I would've painted the bottom spoiler (Or whatever it's called) the same color as the rest, and I don't really like the seat cover...not sure about the rims and spring.

Found a clear glass for 11 euro's, It was displayed upside down:Z so I didn't recognize it before}:O , guess it's about time for me to order some parts and start taking my NRG apart.

Confirmation: Size does matter, but big(ger) isn't always better;)

Hi mate

thank you for the reply

the bottom bellypane i did not grt paint because i whated somethink to brake the orange up, my brother said the less orange you have the more it stands out:p

the seat cover was already one the nrg when i got it and it is still in good condition:)

the wheel i paint white to bring another colour in it and to also go with the seat

and the rear shock 'spring' my dad buy it for me as a prizen:)

i told you that you can get the clear and that they did not cost much money :p

what have you got planed for your nrg?

and the number plate will be going small in about 6 months time

I thougt it was legal in the UK to put a minimum size licence plate on your bike? I see a lot of bikes from the UK (rotterdam stena line/P&O ferry) with a plate witch you only can read from 3 meters away:D Is it not the same for scooters?

But again. A really nice creation on wheels;)

Bob

hi mate

thank you for the message

the number plate that i have no my nrg is the legal size

i will be putting a small number plate on the scooter in 6 months time

how is you project going

the bottom bellypane i did not grt paint because i whated somethink to brake the orange up, my brother said the less orange you have the more it stands out:p

the seat cover was already one the nrg when i got it and it is still in good condition:)

the wheel i paint white to bring another colour in it and to also go with the seat

and the rear shock 'spring' my dad buy it for me as a prizen:)
You shouldn't listen to your brother...ever!! ;) ...eventho he's right to a certain degree.
But as there's already a lot of orange it wouldn't matter much IMO, the white however does stand out as there's very little white.
Don't get me wrong, it doesn't look bad it just looks like there's a gap in the middle, and if you painted the bellypan orange it may have looked a bit more aggressive and lower.

I just noticed you already had the seat cover, in that case I probably wouldn't have changed it as well, and no need to paint the spring either when it's brand new.
So it makes sence that you painted the wheels white.

i told you that you can get the clear and that they did not cost much money :p

what have you got planed for your nrg?
Uhhmmm £20 or ~35 euros isn't cheap, hell E11 for just that 1 glass is expensive to me if you compare it to a set of 4 turn signal glasses or the rear light glass (~E8 and ~E6).

My NRG needs alot of work, but I can only tell a few things:
I will blend in most things like you did, but I'll possibly keep the rear turn signal lights (Don't want to risk a fine, and possibly have to fix them in some way)...however I just thought of something....you'll have to wait and see:W
The front vents....not sure yet if I'll use one with 3 or 5 thingies (Lamellas?), if I'll use the latter I'll get rid of the middle stud(?).
Make some vents in the bellypan.
I'll most likely paint it red and black with some chrome/polished aluminium (Black wheels and red brake calipers for sure).
And then some...

hi mate

thank you for the message

the number plate that i have no my nrg is the legal size

i will be putting a small number plate on the scooter in 6 months time

how is you project going

and in 6 months it's legal to put a 5 / 1 inch licence plate?:p

My project is still running smoothly, But today I made a terrible mistake... I painted the engine black. All became very very nice...But then the shock dat I forgot to heat up the case for the crancshaft. So I will buy another crancshaft today and then heat up the engine and destroy the paint. (black paint is the underlayer for the black chrome paint job)

So I can start over again with the engine. I think I will sandblast it this week and put te crancshaft in en finish it...again:(

But thats te only mistake I made in the whole progress so far...to bad, but no worries:)

succes with both scooters;)

Bob

and in 6 months it's legal to put a 5 / 1 inch licence plate?:p

My project is still running smoothly, But today I made a terrible mistake... I painted the engine black. All became very very nice...But then the shock dat I forgot to heat up the case for the crancshaft. So I will buy another crancshaft today and then heat up the engine and destroy the paint. (black paint is the underlayer for the black chrome paint job)

So I can start over again with the engine. I think I will sandblast it this week and put te crancshaft in en finish it...again:(

But thats te only mistake I made in the whole progress so far...to bad, but no worries:)

succes with both scooters;)

Bob

hi bob

thank you for thr re-ply

the number plate that i put on in 6 months the police will not like (to small)

the mistake that you made is not that bad just take a long time to make better

the misstake that you have made is not that bad

on my nrg i am going to use it for the road,
the shapes that are cut in front is were the headlight braket when i went to put the headlight back in i was like SH## i have know made brackets that are workin well

Nice nrg! Very clean looking!

Are you thinking of buying a custom mirror? That stock one looks a bit fat.

Got my self a custom mirror just to please cops :)

Damn, all of your scooters looks cool 8) I have many respect for your work ! :W

hi dude :W

thank you for the pm

are scooters take a long time to make look very nice and it is good that people from other counties like are scooters8)

have you made your project page

Nice nrg! Very clean looking!

Are you thinking of buying a custom mirror? That stock one looks a bit fat.

Got my self a custom mirror just to please cops :)

Hi mate

that you for the message :p

i may buy some new mirrors in the furture but for now i keep the standard they are good to look out :)

Hi people

sorry for no updates my dog have been hit by a van and is not very well he has lost the ankel bone and will needed to have very very big operations to mend it

i will try to get new pictures asap= as soon as possable

DSCF8187.jpg

Hi peopele

**********UP-DATES********

hi christmas has can very early for me

New set-up

Stage 6 racing
Stage 6 crank
Stage 6 V-force reed block
21mm Dellorto carb
Malossi transmisson
Yasuni r exhaust (hoping to change to a stage 6 r1200 or yasuni C16

any ways

some pictures

DSC00121.jpg

DSC00124.jpg

as you can see i have got the malossi over sized disc and the spacer to go with it, know all i need is the caliper (big money)

well i have also been get some new custom parts

DSC00122.jpg

the MOSTER DISC

And the other parts

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

SSP handle bar riser with orange bars
SSP switch gears
SSP throttle
Stage 6 speedo, RMP gauge

sorry about the bad photos need to get a new phone