BYS slider

I sent you some PM's yesterday and I forgot to empty my PM inbox, so dono if u'd sent me some answer but it probably didn't arrive :p

mixedpicturesandproducts009.jpg

The slider and my brother zip sp in the 2007 custom show :p

Last edited:
who many scooters do you have rebuild all ready? Slider, zip , aerox and a nrg. Your shop must be doeing really well to pay for all this.

Keep up the work!!

Waaauuwww!!

how many scooters do you have rebuild all ready? Slider, zip , aerox and a nrg. Your shop must be doeing really well to pay for all this.

Keep up the work!!

I people i have found some new pictures of my slider here they are
mixedpicturesandproducts048-1.jpg

mixedpicturesandproducts077.jpg

mixedpicturesandproducts092.jpg

mixedpicturesandproducts039.jpg

mixedpicturesandproducts090.jpg

mixedpicturesandproducts082.jpg

mixedpicturesandproducts086.jpg

i am know woring with another scooter shop and i have put the slider in there shop pictures will be soon

This thing is just to sick for words..

and i'm not lying if i said, that i think this is the best looking scooter i've ever seen!

And if you and your family would considder about installing a NX-Installation... :W
THAT WOULD BE JUST 2 DAMN SWEET !! :p:p

goodluck with tuning and your shop in the UK ;)
jack

This thing is just to sick for words..

and i'm not lying if i said, that i think this is the best looking scooter i've ever seen!

And if you and your family would considder about installing a NX-Installation... :W
THAT WOULD BE JUST 2 DAMN SWEET !! :p:p

goodluck with tuning and your shop in the UK ;)
jack

Hi mate

thank you for the message

the slider has taken a long time to make it look that good,- we made the slider for people to be suck for words:W

I would install an NX-KIT but the engine doesn't have that much power

Very Nice slider :D I like your body works.

I even likes that you have parts from different country's (EPC tuned / paint from the USA) :W

Really nice scooter indeed:D
I, as many other, wonder how you managed to put a caliper on a vertical minarellicarter. Did you weld 2 mounts onto the carter or did you do something else? Pictures would be great !
Good luck, regards

Very Nice slider :D I like your body works.

I even likes that you have parts from different country's (EPC tuned / paint from the USA) :W

Hi mate:W

thank you for the PM

the body work on the slider take a very long time to get to look right8)

what scooter do you have, and why do you not have a project page

:D
Really nice scooter indeed:D
I, as many other, wonder how you managed to put a caliper on a vertical minarellicarter. Did you weld 2 mounts onto the carter or did you do something else? Pictures would be great !
Good luck, regards

Hi mate

thank you for the PM

i buy the engine block from a company in holland call EPC they had been using the block in one if there racing engines8P

the rear clamper has been welded on to the engine block:)

i will try to get you some pictures of it:)

Hi

have not got any up dates on the slider becuase i have not used it

but i have found some funny videos

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr1jwSLgeKU"]YouTube - speed fight model sprint 2 (BET)[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzxQyRV3sxA"]YouTube - speed fight model sprint (BET)[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr20_mgeZ7k&mode=related&search"]YouTube - Speedfight BET TUNED[/ame]=

Back