BYS NRG

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOOST YA SCOOT

My name is sam me and my brother own a scooter shop in the uk www.boostyascoot.co.uk

I am going to make a road NRG that looks custom

engine set up 1

Yasuni R
Malossi variator
Malossi delta clutch
Maloosi clutch bell
Malossi belt
Stage 6 stright manifold

engine set up 2

Stage 6 racing clyinder
Stage 6 crank
Stage 6reed block
Dell'orto 21mm
Stage 6 1200-1400 /Yasuni c16

Custom parts 1

side panles
custom cut outs
front panles
speedo braket
engine casement
Stage 6 over side front disk
Stage 6 rear disk

Custom parts 2

Malossi froks
Malossi over side disk

One of my firends got this nrg for £800 and me and my brother need to do a lot of work to it to get it readly for the road
DSCF0771.jpg

DSCF0897.jpg

The nrg after me and my brother re-build it

My mate pual went down the an came off, he then got me and my brother to re-bulid his scooter and asked us to do some more custom parts on it

DSCF3229.jpg

DSCF3228.jpg

DSCF3284.jpg

The nrg with the custom parts on it and at a scooter show in london (ACE CAFE)

R.I.P

my friend paul was racing a kid on the road and was beating him so the kid crashed in to his exhaust which went into the rear wheel and locked it up

the paul then pulled the front brake at 50mph to stop the scooter but he went over the handle bars and he then watch his scoot fly past him on it side

Paul then sold the scooter to my dad and i then started to make it my custom scooter but for the road

i am going to cut out stage 6 stars and blend in the front vents

mixedpicturesandproducts064.jpg

one star done, one star to do

I then start to blend in the rear end

mixedpicturesandproducts078.jpg

one side done just need to do other side

mixedpicturesandproducts001.jpg

mixedpicturesandproducts006.jpg

i have finished off the stage 6 stars and blended in the front vent
mixedpicturesandproducts009-1.jpg

mixedpicturesandproducts011.jpg

I have finished the back end and it is ready for fist coat of paint

mixedpicturesandproducts007.jpg

I am also taking the standard speedo out and putting a new koso speedo in

My nrg next to the slider in are work shop

mixedpicturesandproducts076.jpg

There is now no fornt on my nrg because it is being checked to make sure it is ready for spraying

The panles are know at the sprayers an i know start to do my new speedo and engine casement

mixedpicturesandproducts048.jpg

mixedpicturesandproducts047.jpg

the new koso speedo in a custom made panle with orange lether on it

mixedpicturesandproducts087.jpg

i drill holes in my casement to cool the tranmission down when driving it
i also rub down my engine casement and get it painted in black

I get my panles back from the paniter

front.jpg

front1.jpg

mixedpicturesandproducts060.jpg

mixedpicturesandproducts067.jpg

sidesandfront.jpg

i get the panles back and rub down the parts that are not the same shape i also get my colour test

DSCF7676.jpg

DSCF7675.jpg

DSCF7673.jpg

the colour is Lamboghini Orange. i give the painter (MR B) the panles back and tell him that the colour is ok

as the sprayer is doing my panle i wire in the speedo

I HAVE A PROBLEME THE FUEL GAUGE IS NOT WORKING

I still not fix it but i get the panles back

DSCF7728.jpg

DSCF7736.jpg

DSCF7738.jpg

DSCF7737.jpg

DSCF7733.jpg

I now need to get the wheels back and get the speedo working

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

I just get a delivery with my malossi front froks and some of my stage 6 engine

DSCF7670.jpg

i have not taken pictures of my stage parts at this moment i will in the next 2-3 days

looking realy good there i like the body work alot and can you tell me what make carbon mudguard that is as it looks like real carbon oh and i am using the same rotor cover you might want to do it like this if your not useing a iner rotor etc
oh and can you tell me in a pm how you did that cutting in front panel or how much you would charge to do it

UP-DATE

A picture of my dog who is getting into the scooter sene
DSCF7679.jpg

a picture of the dog whenj he was a little puppy

DSCF4327.jpg

Last edited:
very nice bike but i think you should try putting a gilera 180 engine in your bike since its so nice looking.

very nice bike but i think you should try putting a gilera 180 engine in your bike since its so nice looking.

i dowt he would like to do that as its a commen conversion in the uk i do know of a guy with a 27bhp nrg 172 he claims is fastest road nrg in england

i will not be aloud to do a 172 engine in my nrg because my driving card does not aloud me to have that size engine

plus i do not like to tune 172 engine i perfer the 50-80cc engine tuning

UP-DATES SOON!!

Project finished just need pictures

the project is finished know i need to past my CBT to be avle to ride the scooter on the road

i will update you when i fit my Stage 6 70cc racing engine and my malossi forks

Last edited:
The result is verry hot :W but that mirror at the steeringside doesn't fit you're looks or Do you must have a mirror at the UK?

Greetz

Lexn AC Spirit yes in england we have to have one mirror minimum.
i like the nrg youve done a briliant job did you get those stickers made for it and is the nrg your 1st road bike as you say you need to do your cbt

Lexn AC Spirit yes in england we have to have one mirror minimum.
i like the nrg youve done a briliant job did you get those stickers made for it and is the nrg your 1st road bike as you say you need to do your cbt

yes the stickers were made for the scooter and yes this is my first road scooter and that is why i have got to do my CBT :winner:

i will be putting two mirrors on my nrg just need to buy another mirror

The result is verry hot :W but that mirror at the steeringside doesn't fit you're looks or Do you must have a mirror at the UK?

Greetz

Hi mate

yes you do need the mirror to ride in the uk you also need a L plate plus a big number plate

i also think the mirror do not look good on my scooter but there have got to be on there

just thought id let you guys know u DONT actually need to have any mirrors on a scooter or on a bike. its is advised to have them but i dont bother to be honest i prefer looking over my shoulder.

not a legalty to pass a mot
but so police men rekon u need them but its not a legal requiment iv arguid this case with a police officer before lol

and on the number plate BYS as long as it has the 2 lines and that the plate is readable from 15meters away it will pass but police yet again have a disagreement with this .

your going to have some funn with that bike being your first road bike and keep a eye out for theves and the police might be a bit suspisious because of stickers but that wont prove anything oh and are them buzetti forks any good i was thinking of getting some but they look like there based on standard which seize easly

just thought id let you guys know u DONT actually need to have any mirrors on a scooter or on a bike. its is advised to have them but i dont bother to be honest i prefer looking over my shoulder.

not a legalty to pass a mot
but so police men rekon u need them but its not a legal requiment iv arguid this case with a police officer before lol

and on the number plate BYS as long as it has the 2 lines and that the plate is readable from 15meters away it will pass but police yet again have a disagreement with this .

Hi mate

i will bear that in mind i thought you needed a mirror and i know about the number plate i have got to have the big plate at the start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back