aprilia rallyLC scootermoard

pinjas said:
nice rally too, impressive the front fork do you sell it??? My next idea was to put a handelbar like you, like a motocross bik. where do you find it????Or you tune the original????

the front paioli fork are an aftermarket piece, it doesnt come originaly on any scooter. you has to buy it from paioli direct.

It`s not my rally lc. It`s just a rally in a scooter magazine.
You can tune the original handlebar.

What do you mean with:
the fork is made for aprilia SR but i turn the fork for 180°

Did you turn around? Or did you bent it? Because you fork isn`t right, looks like you`ve bent it.

Is the quality better from this fork then the original stock one?

pinjas said:
the fork is made for aprilia SR but i turn the fork for 180° to fit the rally, and for this reason it could seen push backward, because the SR has itpush in front.

the radiator originaly it is one, but i add one piagio radiator by myself for better cooling, and it work out fantastic.I have in mind to put another on on the front under the lights.

here it is the picture od the disc:

25158DVC00442-med.JPG

you know that runner disc has 5 holes and the aprilia rim only 3. so i use one original hole on the disc and made 2 new one to fit the aprilia rim, it is a taught and very precisly job, 20 minutes;) to do it.

MinaRallyLC said:
What do you mean with:
the fork is made for aprilia SR but i turn the fork for 180°

Did you turn around? Or did you bent it? Because you fork isn`t right, looks like you`ve bent it.

Is the quality better from this fork then the original stock one?

1: look in the other pics. I stated there his forks looked bended. At first I thought he just turned the fork legs 180 degrees, so the axle now is in front, instead of behind. But that would be impossible, since the caliper bracket always is at the backside. So he can't have turned it like that.

2: Of couse would be the most logic answer. While I like the stock Rally forks very much, I believe it's some "el cheapo" brand, not sure though. At least it's no Paioli fork and definitely no after market fork, like this one. So looking at the specs, this fork is better for sure.

But again, like I told you in your other topic, you can change springrate and oil thickness of the stock Rally fork to make it suit your riding style/weight.

to change the spring rate or oil on stock rally fork it is inpossoible, like th epiagio fork this fork work on springs and grass, not oil. if it was possible i never change my fork. the paioli fork is much better than the stock one, you can adjust it for your style od riding. the fork isnt dumbed, i turned it for 180° like you turn the handelbar left or right. take a look on a stock SR fork and then on my. on a SR are like they must be, on my rally are turned aroun for 180°.

pinjas said:
... i turned it for 180° like you turn the handelbar left or right. take a look on a stock SR fork and then on my. on a SR are like they must be, on my rally are turned aroun for 180°.

Still unclear. I know how SR forks look, still don't get it.

Is the 180 turn in the vertical or horizontal plane?

pinjas said:
to change the spring rate or oil on stock rally fork it is inpossoible, like th epiagio fork this fork work on springs and grass, not oil. ....

No oil? It does say Hydraulic Fork with cartridge system in the offcial Aprilia specs list...
However, I have official Aprilia booklets for different model years of Rally's, and while all stated they are hydraulic, only in one it also says "slide bushings".

PS: Grass??? You mean grease I'm guessing?

So i take 20 minutes for you and draw it down. Look at the picture and than you will understand. The SR fork isnt straight from top to the bottom, but the fork has smo degrees angle in the midle, so i turn it 180° around and for this reason the fork looks like it has been demaged, but it wasnt, it is only dor thet angle in the fork. A better explenation of this i can`t do it.

for the fork see www.paioli.______

25158fork_SR-med.JPG

Here it is my frends SR RACING
25158SR_FORK_DEMOST-med.JPG

Hehe, ok Pinjas, I get it now. If you had told me you had turned the T-piece or bottom yoke/clamp, I would've understood right away. Thanks anyways.

This also explains why your forks looked "bend backwards".

PS: Turning it around, doesn't it negatively influence your offset/trail/rake?

hi, so i have this idea to put the carburator back like piagio scooter. i say a lot of you did this, do you have any photo or advice to rell me for a better result.
carburators possibles to use

malossi PHBG 19 BS TEAM
Keihin 28mm
dellorto PHBL 25 BS

for racing 19 team possible only, but for road show 28 admited:))

i intend to build a piece in aluminium and then put on a piagio racing malossi runner colector, because it is shorter than the malossi racing runner colctor for minarelli.

pinjas said:
hi, so i have this idea to put the carburator back like piagio scooter. i say a lot of you did this, do you have any photo or advice to rell me for a better result.
carburators possibles to use

malossi PHBG 19 BS TEAM
Keihin 28mm
dellorto PHBL 25 BS

for racing 19 team possible only, but for road show 28 admited:))

i intend to build a piece in aluminium and then put on a piagio racing malossi runner colector, because it is shorter than the malossi racing runner colctor for minarelli.

That's not for in your project page, but for Tuning Algemeen. Since you can't read/write Dutch, go to the English forum part: [english] Scootertuning

pinjas said:
So i take 20 minutes for you and draw it down. Look at the picture and than you will understand. The SR fork isnt straight from top to the bottom, but the fork has smo degrees angle in the midle, so i turn it 180° around and for this reason the fork looks like it has been demaged, but it wasnt, it is only dor thet angle in the fork. A better explenation of this i can`t do it.

for the fork see www.paioli.______

25158fork_SR-med.JPG

Here it is my frends SR RACING
25158SR_FORK_DEMOST-med.JPG

Is it possible to rewelt the t-piece of the `superfork` so you have 0 degrees?

pinjas said:
it is inpossible, you have to built a new piece to get 0°

will other forks from benelli k2/ 491 and malaguti firefox and phantom f12 be fitted on a rally frame? Wich forks have the same fork pins or t-piece as the rally have?

So it is impossible to rewelt a rally pin to an other t-piece? Why would that be impossible. All forks are welted too, so whats then the problem?

Ontopic: How are you with your project? Did you already made changes?

the project is stoped at the moment. i am doing the aluminium piece to turn the carburator mainfolt back. and modyfy the litre frame of the engine. an of course waiting for the new roost exhaust and the 28mm keihin carburator

Back