ballistic's Aprilia SR50 LC DD [News: 18. December]

ballistic

Tuborg
ballistic's Aprilia SR50 LC DD

Hello. I would like to tell that I am a boy of 18 years and live in Denmark. I just finished school so there is extra time to my moped. I had a project timely treatment here, but it went dead when I did not get the expected result out of it. This project is much more serious and it is on a higher level.

My scooter is an Aprilia SR50 LC DD. I bought the frame, steering and bodywork cheaply by a friend. Since I already had the engine from the previous project.
It has not yet been hit and run even when I need to on my fork on which is a f32s.

The plan of this project is to get min. 18.30 HK and a durable machine throughout the season. I expect to accelerate in Scooter-Attack weekend next year and a whole lot of meetings here at home in Denmark.

The engine is an "ordinary" hpr setup:
ts '07
c21
s6 24 r/t
or kit
italkit
wingbell
s6 kobling
kiesler wig
s6 hpc tap
vl14
mhr
s6 filter

Safety/Brakes
f32s
malossi rs24/10

I have not decided what brake discs i will have on this season. In last season I drove with a 280mm brake disc from r-setup front and rear disc brake stylepro. Now, I sold my SR50 rims and bought some malaguti F12 dd rims, which must be mounted some Sava mc31 tires on.​

Images speak more than 1,000 words, so here comes a little pictures, and will try to describe as best as I can what is in the picture.

SR'en is little included and must be nurtured here and there. The worst rust on the frame should at least be removed and some of the shields to be duplicated. Enjoy the bad pictures as I go further in the first place.

DSC02867.jpg

DSC02866.jpg

DSC02865.jpg

And a happy tuning over the winter

14. October

Has received little parts. Although there is much to tell, it could perhaps be interresant for some. Have bought 2 x R-SETUP brake master. One becomes so used to bagbremsen although it is only available to the curb, unless you own exchange on the front and rear brake.

Depending on the brake master can be reversed, except the blade. Room where the liquid to be in, can be turned on and vent valve may also be reversed.

DSC02967_big_thumb.jpg

DSC02966_big_thumb.jpg

Besides I have also received an SR gaffelbro as just be drilled up so f32s fork ends can come in, and new engine mountings should also just welded, all this happens in the near future. In addition, there is still time in the works.

http://scootergalleri.dk/html/vid_vis.asp?VideoID=43626

30. October

A little new again from me by. SR'en has been assembled fairly with the new parts, there is not much to say, but look at the pictures.​

DSC02972.jpg

A little adjustment of the new brake master

DSC02973.jpg

There must just turned 2 spacers and put tenants in.

DSC02975.jpg

- During the week suspension will be made ready, it is half finished and the frame will be sanded down and painted gray, like the regime has become.

5. November

Have painted most of my shields in black. Missing shield by shock is the large front shield. In addition, I've also painted my Vario shields and water pump in the same color as f32s'eren to match a bit together. Shields were not so beautiful as I had hoped, but it should not depend on it.

Wheel at the edge of and behind the rim will eventually be painted the same color or have a rim-stripe in the same color, which is difficult enough as it is very dark if matching the second in the color red.

After a routine check of Carb, intake and the membrane so I that the two metal plates that keep the membrane plates in the house flat membrane was placed. That should have separated the block so I could wiping the hub of the water, and my tenant would still be changed. Exhaust delivered at a blacksmith who will edit it out.

In the near future, motor suspension will be made ready plus cooler suspension. The new front wheel bearings are placed in the rim and missing just turning 2 sleeves and get fitted my brakes.

DSC029791.jpg

DSC029851.jpg

DSC029861.jpg

Koso revolutions counter will be located on the left side of the stainless steel plate piece I have cut out the speedometer will sit together with temperature meter

DSC029901.jpg

And a small addition of the latest update a little extra picture

painjobfaelge.jpg

21. November

Here comes a sensational update of my SR50 project. Has thrown a new renovated set in my water pump, if it does not keep close, then it will be replaced with another water pump instead. A bit parts returned from www.Speedline.dk , com, original track fittings for the fork, not cheap, but necessary. And a plate next to the cylinder and ignition, it is a must unless you want to come much crap into.

Here are some pictures from today, in a better light.

Has been in space electronics. The only thing I lack is putting the last contact at the plate and connect the ignition, so I can extinguish it from there, instead of reeling in the vigilance function on and off.

DSC02998.jpg

DSC03000.jpg

And of course a picture of how it is a tie in the second.

DSC03002.jpg

I can just get the knowledge of what needs to be done. Over the weekend, I made a new engine mountings (copy of stage6), radiator mountings, and steering fittigs is put on. In addition, I suffered with the idea of getting into 2 pieces. stiffer frame for better control over the machine. If this is done, it will be such that I can take them on and off as it suits me. All of this time.

16. December

So there was still time for a little update. These include the small small components which I have received a while ago, which has just completed. Has been so fitted them. The block has been assembled since the end of new hires and new Simmering. The cylinder is attached, however, must hire new needles, gaskets, piston and 4 new nuts before I can start it. Hope to start on the weekend to hear if all goes as it should. My fork has still not been installed, but I hope to be made over the weekend.

There were just a little cutter in the ignition shield before it could come at the barrel.

photoai7.jpg

Kiesler spacer and the membrane are assembled and put on. For the Als meeting, it toke water through the carb, so the 2 plates on the membrane was prepared and a little rust on the hub had also arrived. However, it is irrelevant now, because it is removing. And must be addressed in a bagskærm to rain.

photoxq2.jpg

dsc03026ru5.jpg

There is not so much and come after, but had also made suspension just finished and it had once black paint. Carburetor can also just been there, but go with the idea of switching kiesler spacer out with something else at a time.

dsc03029bm9.jpg

18. December

o it is not so much hush hush more. Has been addressed in a couple of ugly rims. Malaguti F12 12 "DD rims. Exchanged my SR50 rims for them here. The plan is till far to mount some Sava mc31 tires and retain the black color. But I do not know what discs I should have to, the old are sold.

DSC03031.JPG

DSC03032.JPG

23. December

This is possibly the last update of this year. Today, I have done a little of everything and gave myself a lot to do in the near future.

I have had bent a suspension for a cooler which is located so there should be an opportunity to open up the lid without bodywork sits too much in the way. And the radiator is positioned as the best air in and out.

Suspension is only just stapled flat, missing the final welding.

DSC03038.JPG

Fork is also 100% now fitted with new styrfittings and clamped firmly.
DSC03043.JPG

Were also cut some nylon rods out and some 1mm plate to be cut into small pieces and assembled on the bodywork to address the worst scratching.

DSC03042.JPG

2 spacer has been turned and have my front wheel center. Missing just the pipes in between tenants at the front. And 2 spacers by spacer caliber since caliber will not come and drag on the dial.

DSC03040.JPG

9. Januar - 2009

The year's first update from me. There has been a part since the last. There have been commissioned from some parts of SL, SU and KGI.

Other wear parts are changed, such as: Rem, rollers, water pump is reparerert is no longer leaking. new piston etc. Got a new set of tires home today, it is about Sava MC31. 100 wide front and 120 rear. They will be installed as soon as possible. Once they are installed and I have had the last brakes on, it is indeed ready for a ride. But I got it started today at pitstand and sounds quite healthy. Has thrown a tooth larger orifice, since the weather has been colder since Skærbæk scooter weekend where the weather was wonderful. I have however also a new front break which I expect will be a malossi.

Ignition is 1.4 before TDC. The cylinder is mounted. And there was also set a new adapter on, as the old one was skewed, and all 3 threads were pulled out.
DSC03061.JPG

And a video of where it is startet.

http://www.scootergalleri.dk/html/vid_vis.asp?VideoID=49563

15. Januar - 2009

So is visible when ready. With only being purchased a few parts. The start and run fine, just to the Skærbæk scooter weekend. BagbremseRear break caliber is purchased, it should just be cleaned and new trays. The new tires were installed.

I need a new disc, expect it will be a malossi whoops.
DSC03079.JPG

The exhuast is being fixed atm.

DSC03082gg.JPG

DSC03084gg.JPG

A new backshield for the back. I only need some boots and a new helmet.
DSC03085gg.JPG

3. Februar - 2009

Although there is cold outside, you can still get the urge to create on his scooter. Received a package last week which contained some elements that have now been fitted to the visible. Has overall visible with various shields and had directed the exhaust out, so it is fit to fight again.​

DSC03255_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

New brake disc 230mm doppler and stage6 caliber.​

DSC03245_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

Viberations mounters. Mounted to protect the regime, and simplification.​

DSC03247_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

DSC03248_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

Carburetor could made better, but no doubt. It runs well.​

8. Februar - 2009

Today I have been out running and put the machine on a test and get it to a string in the high revolutions. I was running a little on gravel, grass and mud, fucking fun. Scooters are a lot of revolutions and not move until the tires have bid in asfaldten. There is not much to write, in addition to looking at pictures and see the movie, which I have given up on sg. Scooters are now ready to take this year.​

DSC03270.jpg
DSC03270.jpg

A quick run.
DSC03276.jpg

DSC03288.jpg

It got very dirty.
DSC03285.jpg

And it still runs :D
DSC03286.jpg

Filmen: http://www.scootergalleri.dk/html/vid_vis.asp?VideoID=51848

4. Marts - 2009

Then there is little new again. And the news is not so good. Today I should have checked the engine and all bolts and fairs were installed correctly and secured. No problems at all before I want to change my stamp. So it may be ready take to meeting 7000. Will then turned my cylinder head, and sees that 2 of my malossi rod bolts are broken, 3 nut sits loosely and 4 tense. Incredible that it could run with it. Will this take inner ends of looks to top the package is burned 1 / 4 of. So I got answers to why it did not optimal when it had been warm. It was difficult to spoof style standing start. Otherwise everything is as it should be.

Here are the top package burned off
DSC03301_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

DSC03302_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

7. Marts - 2009

A bit new again. Ran out and retrieved a second set of shields. Because the shields I lacked was impossible to obtain, and it was ok the cheap. There is both the seat box with ditech front of 2x lamps. 2 of them are really beautiful varnished and is now getting the same color. Color cheat because it is deep dark purple.​

DSC03305_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

DSC03304_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

DSC03306_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

The large front shield and the large shield ydrer have scratches after the crash. It looks only breeds scratches, they come anyway. The engine is still quiet. It must be removed and fixed with new threaded rods and gaskets and a new stamp.

15. Marts - 2009

Then again life in the machine again. Changed the 4 rod bolts, new piston and new toppakning, now play it again. Machinery is to arrive at its end, but there are still small items to make yet. The brakes must be equal to ventilate one last time. Tomorrow I expect to receive a nylon, which I will make some slides out. Have installed ALL shields missing only one, the side on the large front shield. And yes the colors, they play of course.

Had purchased a "windscreen" forces to open, it gives' the last racer look.
DSC03327_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

Here, side view. There will be a slider mounted on the exhaust and the exhaust side of the shield.​

DSC03333_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

The new indstrument board. Under the glass looks temperature gauge from Stage6 and revolution from Koso. And also turn on and off buttons below.​

DSC03342_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

1. April - 2009

So I am here already again. And committed to meeting 7000 I must say. Today I received a few more parts, so that could make visible the last. A small package of SL and a great package from Claus from www.zootscoot.dk

60% pressure spring, new rolls, nozzles etc. Now no more slipping clutch. And a pair of boots from Sigma. Now equipped with everything perfect.

DSC03367_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

1 meter nylon rod from Cozmo, it took its time, but it came. There are now made 2 pieces and mounted slides.

DSC03368_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

It should also be tested, and it plays. Although the weather is not too good, it is very hot to wear.

DSC03371_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

The rear bodywork will be mounted and be prepared petrol collection from various overflow.

DSC03377_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

22 April - 2009

Then it was known for my turn to throw an update after the first meeting. What tends to happen with my scooter to take, this was of minor thing. My MHR manifold decided to split when I started the first time at the meeting. Was looking for a new one. Finally found one that had my buddy, Priergaard with. After it had been installed shall take went well. Was top of the box and threw 15.30 hp roughly. 2.50 hp less than last year. Latest hp will be drawn up to HSW, i hope. In addition to the fine drove around the track. Suspension plays fairly, but the track was very slippery, and often lost grip of the large curved bend the ends of long side of the entrance to the track. Gear cover was of course to move to loose, but fortunately the end of the day. Enough about this, here follows some pictures from the day.

Had problems with that puts the big boots and find a good driving position in the seat.

DSC00374.jpg

DSC00405.jpg

DSC00406.jpg

Held in the long queue on the way to the dyno.

p4182951_%28800_x_600%29.jpg

p4182875_%28800_x_600%29.jpg

Hugo made a video. I am driving away in the start, and got overhaled later on :(

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdA1aCfLLhM"]YouTube - Killerteam Racing** Traef 7000 (Denmarks first meeting 2009) Part (2/2)[/ame]

6. May

So I am back again. : twisted:

Got a little package from www.speedline.dk today and had a off day, so should be screwed in the scooter today. Can not really write so much, so have taken a lot of pictures. ;)

My gears was rapidly running out on the long side @ træf 7000, therefore, have been purchasing a secondary Kiesler 16/41 gears.

DSC03417_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

As many know, the minarelli motor have many weaknesses, including the gear cover shakes itself loose at high rpms. Therefore, it has been replaced with the new gear cover from Stage6. Incredibly nice finish and high quality. Stage6 has done a little details on this product in each side, there is a 4mm hole, used for when the gear cove must get off. It may fit tightly when it is removed, therefore is can be screws 2 screws in the cover and gear jump out of itself. nice. ;)

DSC03418_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

DSC03419_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

DSC03420_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

My MHR manifold got broke to træf 7000, now has been installed the new manifold from Stage6. Incredibly nice to not be turning and pressing the carburetor to get it, it just plays.

New bearings is also throw in the block. Now it is ready to HSW. Among other new inner cylinder head purchased of Krejsan. :)

DSC03422_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

Engine ready to be mounted, it is a pleasure for the eye with the new stage6 parts.

DSC03425_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

DSC03428_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

New rear breakdisc in the steel must be mounted. Many other small parts have also been put on the engine in the form of various wear parts. Have had it started, and there is a significant improvement in the engine, it takes many more rpms, and moves a good start. I can surely say that I have everything ready for HSW. :)

DSC03430_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

watch
object%3E

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Hello
I know u from PTL?and scootergalleri?
I bet u do know me too XD...

I m sure we ll see us on one of the meetings 2009 in DK.especially 2009 on the sa weekend,hopefully u can give my teammate (butch also SR and similar engine kit

http://forum.scooterforum.net/forum/f88/killerteam-racing-fiberglass-sr-130728/index4.html
) a little race :)

According to ur text,u ll do sprinting?Or are u out for races?

Hey Hugo,

Yes it is me from PTL and Scooter Gallery and I know you too.

I am pleased to meet you. And yes, I turn up for most meetings in 2009, so I think we can take a little race with you and your friend on his SR.

The machine will be primarily built for the regular race and of course it must also be used to sprint if there is a possibility of it.

Great to see another highend Sr! Looking great, will look forward to seeing the end result. Look forward to meeting you at the SAWE 2009 :D

The black matt color looks sick!
I like it...you should paint the other parts too :) and its about time that you post a video :D

In the first time, the other parts will not be painted. I dont want to paint anymore, and the color looks fine together.

The color match. In the buttom of the scooter its is red, then purple and sort all over with some grey. :)

very nice projekt ans very great parts you build in your sr, maybe an s6 front fork would be easier do fit into an sr but the f32 is also very good, hope to seen is in action...

an question:
where do you buy the R-SETUP brake master???
and for what brake piston diameter is this master break because I'm searching one for my zip sp but motorcycle parts like magura brake master are constructet for too big brake piston diameter and maybe this R-Setup thing will fit better...

mfg flo

very nice projekt ans very great parts you build in your sr, maybe an s6 front fork would be easier do fit into an sr but the f32 is also very good, hope to seen is in action...

an question:
where do you buy the R-SETUP brake master???
and for what brake piston diameter is this master break because I'm searching one for my zip sp but motorcycle parts like magura brake master are constructet for too big brake piston diameter and maybe this R-Setup thing will fit better...

mfg flo

No problem by fitting the F32S into the SR fork. I will bring it to SA weekend this year.

I have the old models of R-Setup break masters, now there is some new. http://www.msp-tuning.dk/products/productlist.aspx?MenuItemID=6288 here you go. New models, now you can get one for the right and left side.

nice one hope I can take a near look @ this scoot at scooter weekend ;)

ist that right that the break masters are sooo cheap?
with a calculator they seem to cost only 80 euro, what would be incredible, thank you for the link!!!

nice one hope I can take a near look @ this scoot at scooter weekend ;)

ist that right that the break masters are sooo cheap?
with a calculator they seem to cost only 80 euro, what would be incredible, thank you for the link!!!

You are welcome to take a look ;).

Back