aprilia rallyLC scootermoard

pinjas

Hi I am writing from slovenija. Here it is my project scooter. i bought it in Trieste ITALY at very low price. It was original in all of its parts. Than i started to put on an exhaust Giannelli sport pro6 + 17.5 dell orto, and it was quite good , beter start and top speed, but in a week this doesn`t satisfied me. so i want more, so i put on a MHR replica lightly tuned cilinder with a one ring piston, a polini evolution exhaust + a 19mm dell orto carburator, and a top performance variator. The scooter was extremely funny to ride, wheelies and stoppies was incredible.after one year with this configuratuion and after i sow my fist scooter race, i told myself: " in 2 years i must build a machine and go racing with this crazy people". and so i started to modyfy my rally lc from a quite city scooter in a motard machine

1st day
http://www.mobisux.com/album/data/500/25158rally_lc__2000-med.JPG

Advertisement - register to remove this

so i first put down every thing from the scooter. wires, plasticj, engine,........

than i decide to buy new parts, and because i do not have too much money to spend in one moment i bougt parst once a week and in one year i bought almost everything i needed.

-polini evolution cilinder
-malossi MHR krukas
-malossi over range
-malossi rubber racing mainfold
-malossi 19 team carburator
-malossi seletra electronik
-malossi primary gears 13/44
-malossi delta clutch

-Front paioly fork with regulations
-rear RMS absorber modified

-racing tyres sava racing soft
-double radiaators
-filter ( malossi E13/ polini evolution)under the seat
-braking wave brake discs rear + front
+ other small things and modifications

for the exhaust, i changed all over the time, so i tested, polini evolution exhaust, fabrizi racing, malossi MHR ,polini for race. but after i meet MArko which is a memer of this forum "ROOST" and he make fantastic exhaust with better performance than any polini or malossy exhaust thai i stoped to change exhaust. so he modyfy my for rca with a larger curve and the results were huge.So if i want a 2T exhaust marko is the write choice for me.

http://www.mobisux.com/album/data/500/25158Nov28138-med.JPG
http://www.mobisux.com/album/data/500/25158Jan10_09-med.JPG
http://www.mobisux.com/album/data/500/25158Jan10_26-med.JPG
http://www.mobisux.com/album/data/500/25158Jan25_65-med.JPG
http://www.mobisux.com/album/data/500/25158exh_mhr2.JPG
http://www.mobisux.com/album/data/500/25158Nov04736-med.JPG

25158rally_lc__2000-med.JPG

25158Nov28138-med.JPG

25158Jan10_09-med.JPG

25158Jan10_26-med.JPG

25158Jan25_65-med.JPG

25158exh_mhr2.JPG

25158Nov04736-med.JPG

;)

pinjas said:
-polini evolution cilinder
-malossi MHR krukas
-malossi over range
-malossi rubber racing mainfold
-malossi 19 team carburator
-malossi seletra electronik
-malossi primary gears 13/44
-malossi delta clutch

-Front paioly fork with regulations <----------- ;)
-rear RMS absorber modified

-racing tyres sava racing soft
-double radiaators
-filter ( malossi E13/ polini evolution)under the seat
-braking wave brake discs rear + front
+ other small things and modifications
;)

i use a paioli fork " superfork" is the name, it is for an aprilia SR, but it fit on a rally

after a month of testing and ryding i decide to improve the front brakingm and put on a 250mm brake disk by BRAKNG designed for gilera runner 125/180, the modyfication of the disc wasn`t difficult , the most difficult thing was to build the dupport for the brake clip. And the results were great with MHR braking pads awsomw realy. I also tested a radial brake pump but it was to strong for a scooter it was designed for the ducati 999, so i opted for the original.

25158Apr04260-med.JPG

25158Copy_of_Apr01253-med.JPG

25158Aug28749-med.JPG

25158Mar25206-med.JPG

25158Jan02881-med.JPG

25158Jan02878-med.JPG

25158103_0381-med.JPG

25158Mar28219-med.JPG

i have also a gilera runner 125 tuned MHR in al his parts. I have all the parts that malossi produce for this scooter, from the engine to the suspensions, it costed me araund 1 year of constantly saving money, but it pays off when xou turn the gas:))))
25158P5150031-med.JPG

we build a race track in an closed area with car tyres to get some fun, but the stupid authorithy in one month distroyed it.In Slovenija we do not have coll kart tracks like you, and it is difficult for s to train racing so we have to do it by ourself.8P

25158P5150001-med.JPG

the links of the last 2 photo contains 8 P for tha reason compare the litle face

In that last pic, it looks like your forks are bend backwards. Could be an optical illusion though.

You added that second radiator yourself now didn't you; a Rally LC has only one radiator stock right?

and to be a little childish....but that term ScooterMotard.... I coined that term.

the fork is made for aprilia SR but i turn the fork for 180° to fit the rally, and for this reason it could seen push backward, because the SR has itpush in front.

the radiator originaly it is one, but i add one piagio radiator by myself for better cooling, and it work out fantastic.I have in mind to put another on on the front under the lights.

here it is the picture od the disc:

25158DVC00442-med.JPG

you know that runner disc has 5 holes and the aprilia rim only 3. so i use one original hole on the disc and made 2 new one to fit the aprilia rim, it is a taught and very precisly job, 20 minutes;) to do it.

how much did you paid for that disc anyway? and what's the length of one hole till the other hole on the opposite side? ( measure not from the inside till the other inside of the hole but both ends of the holes. ) hopefully you know what i mean ?

edit:

this is what i mean

disc.jpg

Last edited:
ah you mean the distance betwen the holes, original holes i do not know, but the 3 that i do have the distance hmmmmm i do not remember but you can look at one yamaha aerox or aprilia SR, rally rim and mesaures the distance, tell me on what scooter would you like to instal that disck

the disc come only in a oversize kit for runner 125/180, have a look on braking page www.braking.____ on oversize, or you can ask your malossi dealer if it is possible to have only the disk. because i get it with tje F32S malossi fork for my runner 125

I think you are crazy with that rally lc.
You have very good ideas!!! I have also een rally lc like i sad but i don`t have that kind ideas that you have.

Was that front fork piaoli from a 50cc scooter? Or was that from a moter scooter?

Do you also know what kind of front forks fits on a rally lc?

Last edited:
nice rally too, impressive the front fork do you sell it??? My next idea was to put a handelbar like you, like a motocross bik. where do you find it????Or you tune the original????

the front paioli fork are an aftermarket piece, it doesnt come originaly on any scooter. you has to buy it from paioli direct.

pinjas said:
ah you mean the distance betwen the holes, original holes i do not know, but the 3 that i do have the distance hmmmmm i do not remember but you can look at one yamaha aerox or aprilia SR, rally rim and mesaures the distance, tell me on what scooter would you like to instal that disck

the disc come only in a oversize kit for runner 125/180, have a look on braking page www.braking.____ on oversize, or you can ask your malossi dealer if it is possible to have only the disk. because i get it with tje F32S malossi fork for my runner 125

i want something like that on my aerox.

Back