aprilia rallyLC scootermoard

roost is my frend, i live 100km far from him. just send him a email

rst@email.si

and he will answer you. The major problem is the shipping and how to pay him. to build an exhaust there are no problems. by by

a litle off topic, here it is my new keihin 28mm on a home made aluminium mainfold on my runner 172ccm tith all parts MHR on. tomorow i will tested it.

25158DVC00838-med.JPG

Nice pipe. Could be made after Speed pipe blue prints maybe.

Of course what we all like to know: how does it perform? What's the powerband?

And again a question about your forks. I now know they're not bend. I know the reason (t-piece) but man, that way the forks are almost 90 degrees perpendicular to the road.
Yeah turn-in will be out-of-this-world, but does it have any straight-going ability left? (i.e. Did you mount a steering damper?) Because I can see a lot of tankslappers this way.

Or isn't it that bad.

preload?? what do you mean?? yui mean to put a pece of aluminium to get my rear suspension higher??? if it is that no tnx, it doesnt perform well on track, the entrance in the corner it is better yes, but in the midle and in the exit of the corner it is realy worse.

pinjas said:
preload?? what do you mean?? yui mean to put a pece of aluminium to get my rear suspension higher??? if it is that no tnx, it doesnt perform well on track, the entrance in the corner it is better yes, but in the midle and in the exit of the corner it is realy worse.

No no, I said pre-load. I thought that someone who races should know about suspension set-up.

And yes, while pre-load does increase rear rideheight, it's not jacking up your suspension with a piece of aluminium.

In that pic, I see that your pre-load adjuster rings are completly on top, which mean you have the lowest setting on your pre-load.

Which could be okay, but I have never seen any racebike with that less pre-load; there's always some.
Or you must have the thickest possible oil in your shock. But I would say the shock is too soft now, unless you would use it to scooter-cross with, but I don't think you do, looking at the type of tyres you have.

PS: Pre-load is to set your static/rider sag and a (good) side effect is, that it also allows to change rear ride height.

the rear shock spring it is too hard for me, so if i turn down the springs rings it is worse in hadling. i have tried trust me.

Back