aprilia rallyLC scootermoard

pinjas said:
the rear shock spring it is too hard for me, so if i turn down the springs rings it is worse in hadling. i have tried trust me.

Ok cool. Understood.

In the other pic I see you had the pre load rings lowered.

But okay, if the spring is so strong you don't need any, then ,well, okay by me of course.

Hi Pinjas!
I have a Rally AC and I'm thinking on modding my front suspension to a F32S Runner 125 one.
I've read all this post and sent you a message.
Rally original suspension is spring loaded only with some grease and a small pneumatic damper inside one of the arms. Don't try on changing the spring to a stiffer one....it's no good at all....
Can I use this topic to show my front end?

hi to every one. i post here along time ago.

My rally is it still the same, but with some inerior tuning,
right now it is still in th ebox, because the temepratures are still to cold to use it.

i will post soon some picures , as it will be possible

HI, i am back, my rally lc was in the garage for 1 year without turnit on. so today i startet to do sometnihg. first i take off the front and rear suspension to get them tuned.

the second thing it is to put a 26 or 28 dell orto VHSB to the rear wheel.and modify the engine holder. all the other parts will be the same. the polini evolution cilinder was tuned by massimo tedeschi ( the 2fast4race builder).

tomorow i receive th edigital videocamera back and i can do some photos

by by

so anyone will help me to chos ethecarburator?? tnx.

the keihin/koso is strong but i think that on track isnt veri useful, or.....

help

Hi there, nice scooter you got. About the 28mm PWK. I use a real Keihin and it fits the Malossi manifold without adjustments.

AND WHERE I CAN FIND THE REAL KEIHIN PWK, because there are a lot of fake ones alla around. where is the difference.

here are somo photos of the rally in tuning fase

rally without suspensions
25158Slika_008-med.jpg

freont brake from yamaha FZR 600ccm to much power:))
25158Slika_009-med.jpg

suspensions
25158Slika_002-med.jpg

my zip sp mhr team for racing
25158Slika_006-med.jpg

the front
25158Slika_003-med.jpg

see ya next time, after i tune the suspension

tnx MOL the zip is tuned for slovenija national cup

for the suspension i have to put denser oil, because it goes down to quickly and up the same, so everything must be more slowly,

the rear must be replace the gas and some other adjustmens to get it more softer. i use the rally on track and not for drag like 90% of users here

so the suspensions are very very inportant, you could have 2-3hp less but with a pefect suspension setting you could win the race.in drag it is not so much inportant this.

no sory, i have some photos of the zip. but with the rally no. beause i drive it myself not in the championship,

Back