WR Rox project: Start 4/11 (Sweden)

Thank´s mates! You will have a nice update next week with some nice parts and the backcover is soon finish! Here is a nice pic on the bike in the nice springweather from the weekend. :)

P1020760.JPG

look really nice...its similar to mine :)

i m sure ur gonna make it good....what about ur handlebars etc..?
can u make a pic from behind?

look really nice...its similar to mine :)

i m sure ur gonna make it good....what about ur handlebars etc..?
can u make a pic from behind?

You mean the new or the original? I have to make myself a handlebarriser before I put it on but I don´t have a lathe but now I have speak with a man so he will lathe the riser to me.

Here is a bad pic when I only have placed the handlebarkit on the cover.
P1020818.JPG

lol i went to that website where u ordered your parts, and i saw this:

Lagerstatus: Slut, Pris: 3202,00:- inkl moms

haha so the status is a Slut and u get a free mom with it ? :+

nice scooter btw but could you tell me how much your money is in euro's ?
gr. jack

lol i went to that website where u ordered your parts, and i saw this:

Lagerstatus: Slut, Pris: 3202,00:- inkl moms

haha so the status is a Slut and u get a free mom with it ? :+

nice scooter btw but could you tell me how much your money is in euro's ?
gr. jack

Haha slut is the Swedish word for no stock. 1kr (Swedish currency) is 0.11 euro. So 3202:- is 341.69 euro.

Update in first post! Here is a movie: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0-ZT7WdVJs"]YouTube - Olzzon´s rox utan OR kit, omatchad vgasstos och wig[/ame]

Update in the first post! :)

Update 2/7: It was a while since a updated here last time but here is a update, The covers is finished and painted. I have also bought myself a Mikuni tm28, a OR kit and gears. I have also fixed a nice fueltank in alu, polish the rims (look´s bad at the pics beacause I have´nt polished them on a while) The seat is only temporary because I did´nt had time to fix it before Sprint Weekend in Sweden so I will fix it.

P1020991.JPG

P1030093.JPG

P1030138.JPG

P1030199.JPG

P1030201.JPG

P1030202.JPG

P1030143.JPG

Very nice mate :W I Like that rear-kap :p (dont know the english word for it)
But i dont like the colors, but that doesnt matter.. If you like it, its okey :D

Thank´s both of you! :) The colours looks much moore better IRL because it´s very difficult to catch the flakes on photo. But I love the paint and if you see it IRL i think you will too :D

Back