Jan's unidentified MR rox

we figured it out. the problem was on the bgm manifold because it has too big exit hole for a 24 pwk, so if you didn't want to had a big step between manifold and reedblock, you had to take the venturi out. we will modify the manifold so the hole will be 24mm instead 34mm

the scooter engine is going to original because in the last few days the cops have taken a few of my friends scooters and i really don't want to be the next.

viva la croatia? 90% of your scooters are original. If you had more scooters and if u were in EU they would do the sime thing in croatia

My serial is not no way, and again, normally I use it on the road, the police do not care because I will not stop, the same thing would be that I am in the EU:winner:

haahah :) iam not in that 90% ;) agree with black-rider.iam not afraid of police and never stop,you cant escape in slovenia because its too small :p

Do in croatia hunt you down with 600cc enduro hondas like they do it in slovenia? i guess not. that's the only reason. i can easly escape a police car, but the motorcycle is another story. and in slovenia if they get you, you never see your scooter again, or you see it in a year

Do in croatia hunt you down with 600cc enduro hondas like they do it in slovenia? i guess not. that's the only reason. i can easly escape a police car, but the motorcycle is another story. and in slovenia if they get you, you never see your scooter again, or you see it in a year
Do you have something like this in Slovenia
hondacbrmupea4.jpg

Last edited:
yes....in dubrovnik police drive bmw 650 gs and again they cant do anything....few days ago the policeman crash dawn with bmw in chasis on gilera gp 800

Back