My black-rox project

i agree with this,looks nice but its lego tuning.....buy & drive

to me looks like this.....NHF

It's not a Lego tuning each piece should be slightly modifying that stood perfectly*D​
It was envisaged that the more you keep the look without the serial processing of plastics, and that again seems particularly.But I bought another set of new plastics and a couple of things that will be processing, so that when you catch the time I agree something else, so I'll have two sets of plastic and another wheels will be painted with the slick tires;)
For now, I do not have much time to work around the engines have a lot of other engines that have to do people constantly called to do:winner:

Nice Aerox

Clean and a decent tuning.
It looks like "only" a costum bike?Why not fiberclassing,cutting,costumizing it more etc??
Buying parts and mounting them aint too hard and yeah polishing is always a good combo.
Over time it will be still the largest plans are thinking about the engine to agree a new setup S6 big bore;)

i agree with this,looks nice but its lego tuning.....buy & drive

to me looks like this.....NHF

8291-0000-xx-13-1.jpg

tssss, every part on your own scoot is also buyed and mounted:) I like your work, tuned the engine yourself and you deliver nice work espacialy the polishing

Again problems with the ignition,shit from the top performance cdi little work,little not working,at the moment I put the serial cdi,now still have to adjust the ignition to be perfect.
I think that it is time to buy inner rotor;)

Test run video;)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5qjQ_b9-nQ"]YouTube - Black-rox test drive[/ame]

Problems with electricity repaired, and then I had something happen, we crashed filter air and fell between the wheels and blocks, and to be better,through inlet the dust and very small rocks were sucked...into the inlet,
for each case all I have to review it apart and there is no damage;)

Brommersprint genemuiden

Zaterdag 29 augstus is het weer zover. De grootste en snelste Brommersprint van Nederland!

Stuntshows, Trail-Demo's, Race-teams, Stands, Tractor Pulling, Oldtimers, en nog veeeel meeeer!

Vanaf 11.00uur tot 18.00uur in Tapijtstad Genemuiden

Greetz

Zaterdag 29 augstus is het weer zover. De grootste en snelste Brommersprint van Nederland!

Stuntshows, Trail-Demo's, Race-teams, Stands, Tractor Pulling, Oldtimers, en nog veeeel meeeer!

Vanaf 11.00uur tot 18.00uur in Tapijtstad Genemuiden

Greetz
blinde kip dit zijn buitenlanders

Back