My black-rox project

The last couple of days I decided to speed up a little thing and finally finish the rims:)

Now I have to solve some things and try start engine and see how it works and waiting for some parts of the scooter-attacak.

Nice work man,
the polished work looks good :)
I like the fact that u put so many pics on to show how u do ur work.

I just don t like the seat,it doesnt look like it d have good grip and the carter flow its hard to see cuz the pics are not sharp enough.

Are you planning to drive this scooter on the streets or track?What does the police say to that=?

Today was a buy cooling fluid, spark plugs, oil.
Start engine made a little test run the following day and has a lot of work:)

Thx:) apriliafan

Seat is ok is a good grip, images carters are quite bad and I do not see well, unfortunately, I will use a scooter to the street, of course, for fun,
for every day I have a second scooter,until a few years before there were no problems with the police, the technical review was not the problem could have you register each scooter that goes over 50kmh, today is different and it is no longer possible, only if you have a connection to the technical,so when the police stopped you can run away or stop and pay a fine;)

Last edited:
i was thinking if you could tell me if the rims are only polished or are they chromed too? how did you polish the rims like that? what tool did you use?

tnx for answering

nice scoot!

i was thinking if you could tell me if the rims are only polished or are they chromed too? how did you polish the rims like that? what tool did you use?

tnx for answering

nice scoot!

Rims are polish, first i removed the color,then with water glass-paper 220,400,600,800,1200,1500,2000,and then with a polishing paste;)

Yesterday had a problem with liquid for cooling,and the problem with CDI.
Made a new distance for S6 brake calliper,because we are the original was too short for DMP 285mm disc;)
Now wait a new CDI in the meantime I will work the second project midrace sp180:)

hello :) i have another question to ask you. did you paint your rims with clear lacquer after polishing? if you didn't, will they shine like that in a few months? :) and could you please tell me what polishing paste do you use?

Guess is the most beautiful and the "cleanest" Aerox I've ever seen, congratulations, you made an excellent Job. ;)

P.S. The only thing i don't like is that blue and red switch, they could been hiden.

Guess is the most beautiful and the "cleanest" Aerox I've ever seen, congratulations, you made an excellent Job. ;)

P.S. The only thing i don't like is that blue and red switch, they could been hiden.
Thanks;)

These switches replace thinking with the black:)

Nice Aerox

Clean and a decent tuning.
It looks like "only" a costum bike?Why not fiberclassing,cutting,costumizing it more etc??
Buying parts and mounting them aint too hard and yeah polishing is always a good combo.

Buying parts and mounting them aint too hard and yeah polishing is always a good combo
i agree with this,looks nice but its lego tuning.....buy & drive

to me looks like this.....NHF

8291-0000-xx-13-1.jpg

Back