Team [HER] Sweden Dood tuned prorace 70cc

This year (season 2011) we have only about 70/90 people who compeet in the SBO Sprint competition...

So it isn't a huge competition...

What is the record for a 70cc Scooterframe @ 150m in Sweden?
Im not really sure, we just started a thread with swedens fastest scoots and HP on my forum, this season (2011) Will be interesting because we have alot of nice scoots this year. So far there is a untuned prorace leading with 7.2 sec

Not compared to sweden, in sweden we have like 100 serious drivers....

would not say 100 serious drivers. Maybe 5-6 scooter's and to manny motard/cross geared engines. The scene is to small and only a few meets have time equipments. (2 or 3) Think that why we cant compete with Denmark, deutchland or netherland.

The record with a 70cc engine @ 150m in holland is 6.36.(Steel zip frame)

I dont think that even you swedisch peeps can match that.

Project looks nice :) pro race always makes a nice sound + revs :p

I agree, we must have something like SBO to get the intrerest flow. Manny sweds is comfortable with only a high end engine to show off. Thats sad but true!

Last edited:
would not say 100 serious drivers. Maybe 5-6 scooter's and to manny motard/cross geared engines. The scene is to small and only a few meets have time equipments. (2 or 3) Think that why we cant compete with Denmark, deutchland or netherland.

I agree, we must have something like SBO to get the intrerest flow. Manny sweds is comfortable with only a high end engine to show off. Thats sad but true!
That is very sad but true nicklas, we could use something like SBO or dssc to increase the interest and get alot of more serious drivers!

meinerzhagen is at germany but youre always welcome to watch and maybe drive on a sprint in our country goodluck building the zip project

meinerzhagen is at germany but youre always welcome to watch and maybe drive on a sprint in our country goodluck building the zip project

Thing about SBO is that if you have an aluminum sprint frame with an 70 cc engine frame you gotta drive in the FFA class. This is a major downside, and is the reason why many foreign people don't want to compete there once in a while. This rule should be devaluated in my opinion.

If i understood it right, it is a big scooterweekend. So you can sprint, but there is also the posibility to drive around the track those days on your scooter!

This season in Holland, we have one sprint thats mayby interesting for you... 21th of August in Sittard. That sprint is in coöperation with the DSSC, so there are Dutch and German drivers!

If i understood it right, it is a big scooterweekend. So you can sprint, but there is also the posibility to drive around the track those days on your scooter!

This season in Holland, we have one sprint thats mayby interesting for you... 21th of August in Sittard. That sprint is in coöperation with the DSSC, so there are Dutch and German drivers!

At that date he will be in Denmark for another scooter-weekend.

I will talk to my team about the meet at nurburgring, bidstrup is right, i will be in denmark at that date :)

Back