Team [HER] Sweden Dood tuned prorace 70cc

bca_hypermannen

Team [HER]
2comn9e.jpg
Project picture! My friend made it as fast as he could in photoshop!

Hi! My name is Emil and i am 16 years old. I live in a average town called uddevalla in sweden close to gothenburg. We are 4 people in my team, we drive :D

Kiesler R/T 70cc dragster.
Kiesler Ts2 70cc dragster.
TZR Red revo 70cc manuell gears.
Modified aerox frame MK prorace 70cc scoot. My setup is:
*DDooD tuned metrakit prorace.
*Stage6 R/T crank.
*XSH wig.
*Malossi shortneck.
* Overrange kit Malossi.
*Yasuni c30.
*MHR Eprom.
And so on :)

Meets we have planned outside of sweden this season:

DHS 2011.
Scooter attack weekend 2011.

Stuff that im going to do:
Get a 10 inch rim in the front.
run it in a bench for HP.
Show you a testrun.

Here are som pictures on my frame that i first bought in september when the project started.
5zm72t.jpg

qz43g7.jpg

My nice Father came by with a aprilia sr50 engineblock to construct my engine on! creds to him! :)
621.jpg

623.jpg
I know that its really dirty :rolleyes:
Pics of when my R/T ignition my Overrange kit and my deltaclutch came home :D
636.jpg

637.jpg

Sorry for the really bad pics they are taken with a crappy mobile camera ^^

Took a pic with nearly all my parts together 9||6
kega3k.jpg

642.jpg

644.jpg

647.jpg

651.jpg

Here are som pics of the bike fully assembled for the first time and the exhaust! :)
288rxbm.jpg

30biqdg.jpg

Here is a fun picture of my friend burning 9||6

2ur6qtz.jpg

15mo1le.jpg

i3f8nt.jpg

UPDATE! I have been to my first competition, they lost my time, but i got 18,39 bhp out of the engine, without any adjustments except on the carburator! Here are some pictures, the first one is me vs Team cristofolini zip.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u179/ABGracing/IMG_8491.jpg
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3217/3kopj.jpg Bidalot senda
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6493/dsc0384q.jpg DooD teamspeed 1

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

thing is looking great, but this is a finished project.
over here we like to see how its build, with what parts etc

Bike looks slow with that huge frontwheel on it. Beside that, i think it will do too much burnout at start because the way you build the frame equals no weight at all on the rear end. Otherwise, the setup is looking interresting, something beside teamspeed. The project itself as you present it right here is very very booring though. What plans do you have, has it been running, HP score etc etc should at least be includet in the text itself. Finally its the wrong place to post it, because there is an english spoken topic dedicated for foreigners.

Looking forward to smoke you at DHS.

Bike looks slow with that huge frontwheel on it. Beside that, i think it will do too much burnout at start because the way you build the frame equals no weight at all on the rear end. Otherwise, the setup is looking interresting, something beside teamspeed. The project itself as you present it right here is very very booring though. What plans do you have, has it been running, HP score etc etc should at least be includet in the text itself. Finally its the wrong place to post it, because there is an english spoken topic dedicated for foreigners.

Looking forward to smoke you at DHS.
I am racing august 7th and i will test the HP there. I am getting a ''10'' Inch rim instead of the huge frontwheel. i know the project is boring but updates will come! This fall im starting a new piaggio zip project that i will update from scratch, are you possibly bidstrup?

I know there is a english section but u rarely get any comments there :/

I am racing august 7th and i will test the HP there. I am getting a ''10'' Inch rim instead of the huge frontwheel. i know the project is boring but updates will come! This fall im starting a new piaggio zip project that i will update from scratch, are you possibly bidstrup?

Dem har påpekat det några gånger nu. Detta är inte som mnf, här kommenterar dem om det är någonting relevant. Tycker du skall lägga upp det i den engelska delen. Nu tänker säkert alla " va är det för idiot som lägger upp det i fel tråd", no offence men tänkte också så när jag såg projektet här. Sedan så är det lite mer så att i Holland är det mindre forum och mer tävlingar. Mnf är majoriteten skitsnack.

Dem kommenterar mycket i engelska delen. Man får mycket kritik, pos som neg. Det är bra.

Lycka till, såg att du skulle bygga zip. Det är kul!

best regards Nicklas!

are you possibly bidstrup?

Yes.

Who cares about "nice bike" "looking good" comments anyway :)

Dutch people don't know how to express themselves in english, the ones that actually does, will reply in the english version likewise.

Dem har påpekat det några gånger nu. Detta är inte som mnf, här kommenterar dem om det är någonting relevant. Tycker du skall lägga upp det i den engelska delen. Nu tänker säkert alla " va är det för idiot som lägger upp det i fel tråd", no offence men tänkte också så när jag såg projektet här. Sedan så är det lite mer så att i Holland är det mindre forum och mer tävlingar. Mnf är majoriteten skitsnack.

Dem kommenterar mycket i engelska delen. Man får mycket kritik, pos som neg. Det är bra.

Lycka till, såg att du skulle bygga zip. Det är kul!

best regards Nicklas!
Okej då vet jag :) Skall tänka på detta! jo jag erkänner att det är högre standard på dom utländska forumen än MNF, Vi ses på vårgårda, och jag hoppas du fortsätter även nästa år om suge kommer tillbaka!
//Mvh Emil.

Yes.

Who cares about "nice bike" "looking good" comments anyway :)

Dutch people don't know how to express themselves in english, the ones that actually does, will reply in the english version likewise.
True that, Okey, u think a mod or site admin can move my thread to the english version of the forum? and my team dragsters will kick ur arse att DHS <3

Both bikes look nice, although (like Bidstrup/Sonic-speed) I think the balance on the aerox frame isn't right!

What is the set-up of the dragframe? And i can understand you choice for the MK Pro Race, but if you want to ride in the top you aren't going to make it with that cilinder. (At least in the Netherlands not)

Good luck and the extra pictures you added makes the hole page more atractive!!

Both bikes look nice, although (like Bidstrup/Sonic-speed) I think the balance on the aerox frame isn't right!

What is the set-up of the dragframe? And i can understand your choice for the MK Pro Race, but if you want to ride in the top you aren't going to make it with that cilinder. (At least in the Netherlands not)

Good luck and the extra pictures you added makes the hole page more atractive!!
The setup of the dragster is:
stage6 R/T 70cc ATR Tuned.
Voca combat R/T exhaust.
Genuine KTM Vforce3 by moto tassinari (not a fake one like stage6s).
XSH wig.
Stage6 R/T ignition.
Stage6 R/T 85mm crank.
stage6 R/T 28mm carb.
Malossi shortneck.
stage double layer filter.
Malossi OR kit and delta clutch.

I am going to buy a 10'' inch wheel in the front :) I chose it because its DooD tuned and has alot of potential 9||6 Same here in sweden, i wont have a shot at the top, here in sweden the ts2s and the R/Ts are fighting in the top! this fall i am going to build a zip and post the project here with frequent updates! The cilinder is a secret (a)

Thx man!

The record with a 70cc engine @ 150m in holland is 6.36.(Steel zip frame)

I dont think that even you swedisch peeps can match that.

Project looks nice :) pro race always makes a nice sound + revs :p

This year (season 2011) we have only about 70/90 people who compeet in the SBO Sprint competition...

So it isn't a huge competition...

What is the record for a 70cc Scooterframe @ 150m in Sweden?

Back