This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Swedish Hyper SlidroxXx...

Ik had die daar ook al gevonden maar ik had geen idee dat je een lichtspoel ook effectief apart kon kopen x|

Ga ik deze zomer zeker monteren op me scoot +ralf+

Hey sweet heart , I have a qeustion..

I'm going to make a scooter but like ... where you can lie down on like on those special bicycles.

But in order to work I need to use your idea of those 2 rearsprings because with one spring it would be to stiff to turn soft enough so now I'm asking.

Can I use your idea ??

Yes ofcourse you can

But link your project soo i can see your progress.

guess

This is a hole.....that hole..... is for something... That is really good to have... I cant tell you what's the hole for, But you will find out Try to guess!.

hole for NOS ??? :winner:

The hole looks more for something like a 7 inch speaker and did you just riffed out some rim to fit a spacer for a monstersize brakedisc ?

And you know the qeustion where i asked if I could use your spring setup for my project ?
You'll never be able to see it because I crashed my slider into a car recently at 70km and so I have no means for transportation anymore
But when I get a new one , wich will prolly be a yamaha BW , you'll be the first to know ... or maybe again a slider ... I dunno

Last edited:
The hole looks more for something like a 7 inch speaker and did you just riffed out some rim to fit a spacer for a monstersize brakedisc ?

Haha not a speaker man!

Yes i have fixed the rim so i could put an extra oversize disc on the other side yes

Why would you do that ?
And when you are suplying extra stoppingpower , it means your gonna boost the engine where noone has bodly gone before

No speaker and no NOS for the hole ... hmmm , geuss time will tell

Why would you do that ?
And when you are suplying extra stoppingpower , it means your gonna boost the engine where noone has bodly gone before

No speaker and no NOS for the hole ... hmmm , geuss time will tell

Haha, It's not for the better performance of the brake i did this, it is just because it's looks much more nice.

I don't care if i am loosin when i am racing, This bike is not built to win.

The hole has not to do with better engine performance!.

I really like your project and workingplace
Im looking forward to see some updates