Swedish Hyper SlidroxXx...

I have been waiting for this all this time :O ... !!!!
Nice rim modification , really really smooth and you must be one hell of a welder because i can't see any traces of you welding it together :O

_p3mp_

Swedish Idiot.
I have been waiting for this all this time :O ... !!!!
Nice rim modification , really really smooth and you must be one hell of a welder because i can't see any traces of you welding it together :O
Haha i have more pics, Them will come up soon. I have not welded the rim, Not nessesary:) I am a okeey welder but not that nice;). IT is the powder coating that filled up all the gaps, It was gaps around 0,2-0,1 so the powder paint was no problem to fill the gaps up.

Realy nice work on that rims and fork:W:~

_p3mp_

Swedish Idiot.
If you didn't weld the adaptor for the second brake to your rim , what's it going to make it holds its place when you start braking ?

3 bolts across the rim to the other side who also hold the other brakedisc. I drilled 3 hole with a bigger size so i know it is going to take the brakeings POWWER....

ps excuse my english;D.

_p3mp_

Swedish Idiot.
Varför svetsa du inte en vfog istället? och slipade till de?
Kände att jag inte hade lust typ;D orkade inte. den enda som kan hända är att pulverlacken spricker i kanten, annars kommer det hålla till 100%:)

Det är dessutom inte många som svetsar i sånhär legering, samt så kanske det inte hade blivit lika bra som det är nu, det ser JÄVLIGT bra ut nu så jag låter det vara:).

Kände att jag inte hade lust typ;D orkade inte. den enda som kan hända är att pulverlacken spricker i kanten, annars kommer det hålla till 100%:)

Det är dessutom inte många som svetsar i sånhär legering, samt så kanske det inte hade blivit lika bra som det är nu, det ser JÄVLIGT bra ut nu så jag låter det vara:).
Ser riktigt fint ut. Gillar hur du har gjort med gaffelbenen också. inte sett de innan.

Blir det något gbg meet för dig?

_p3mp_

Swedish Idiot.
Ser riktigt fint ut. Gillar hur du har gjort med gaffelbenen också. inte sett de innan.

Blir det något gbg meet för dig?

Tack=) Jooo jag gillade inte att ena sidan såg anurlunda ut, så var tvungen hitta på något.=)

Gbg blire inte, men frihamnen Och kaaaaaaanske möjligtvis Dhs dock tveksamt.

It has been a while hasn't it ?
I love the way the sheet shapes around your bike so I have high bopes for it :D

Then whe'll find out about the mysterious hole

Loving the ignition pictures and I can't wait until you reveal your bike

Advertisement - register to remove this