Swedish Hyper SlidroxXx...

what happend?

It was all wet in the ground so i could not brake "hard" you know, so in a turn a other guy was beginin a turn without look at the side so he didn't saw me... crashed right on to his left hand side. he come right in my way...

He broke he's rib bone i think.. and he's leg and he's keybone.

On me, just some skratches...

Thats tough man, good luck with everything.

From what I see on page1 you have done a very good job. I wish i could work so clean.. my parts always full of dirt from driving trough woods or rain :p

It was all wet in the ground so i could not brake "hard" you know, so in a turn a other guy was beginin a turn without look at the side so he didn't saw me... crashed right on to his left hand side. he come right in my way...

He broke he's rib bone i think.. and he's leg and he's keybone.

On me, just some skratches...

Well than u were quiet lucky i would say :)

Are u coming to SA WE 2009?

Thats tough man, good luck with everything.

From what I see on page1 you have done a very good job. I wish i could work so clean.. my parts always full of dirt from driving trough woods or rain :p

Thank you, it's very hard keep the parts clean i can say, it's clean in 5 seconds then after one testrun you got dirt everywhere:(.

Well than u were quiet lucky i would say :)

Are u coming to SA WE 2009?

Yeah lucky and unlucky..

No i am not planing to go there:).

Here in belgium there aren't many shops that offer a lot of stuff for the yamaha slider ( in belgium MBK stunt ) so now I'm wondering if you know any racing ignition that works with lights because I'm still going for a street slider and here we need our lights to run at night

Here in belgium there aren't many shops that offer a lot of stuff for the yamaha slider ( in belgium MBK stunt ) so now I'm wondering if you know any racing ignition that works with lights because I'm still going for a street slider and here we need our lights to run at night

you can use light with a Polini evolution racing ignition. :)

How did you find it , I went to polini's site , to internetshops and asked my steady suplyer and they where all negative and here you are popping up a solution to my problem :?

I thank you from the bodom of my heart and many kudos to you

How did you find it , I went to polini's site , to internetshops and asked my steady suplyer and they where all negative and here you are popping up a solution to my problem :?

no problem m8 :) Scooter-attack have polini ignition.
HPI and doppler have ignitions with light to :)

I have the same answer as Fillz:).

Back