Swedish Hyper SlidroxXx...

I REALLY wish the sliders were available in the States! It was already pretty nice when you got it. Your progress is awesome, and I really like the suspension system! It's pretty interesting.

I'll be following this project. Excellent work sir.

~Josh

I REALLY wish the sliders were available in the States! It was already pretty nice when you got it. Your progress is awesome, and I really like the suspension system! It's pretty interesting.

I'll be following this project. Excellent work sir.

~Josh

Thank you:).

nicee.

Where did you buy that frontshield from bcd without the lights?
and how much have you payd for it?

I bought it from a swedish website:) i payd around 1300 swedish Kronor. it is 123 euros.

As you can se i modiefied it a little:)

This is sick man *D karting carb very nice ;) can you tell me is there any difference with it?

Thank you:) i have never ever tried with a karting carb on a scooter, so i can't really give you a good answer.. But i know they are hell good, and i have heard the acceleration is much better:).

Thank you:) i have never ever tried with a karting carb on a scooter, so i can't really give you a good answer.. But i know they are hell good, and i have heard the acceleration is much better:).
what about thise? it seems like old kart karb?? bcoz i have some in my garage and i'm thinking to try :0
pict2494.jpg

Nice work man !!! Really awesome !

How did you manage to get the R1 Suspensions to fit in your slider frame ?

Back