Swedish Hyper SlidroxXx...

Ik had die daar ook al gevonden maar ik had geen idee dat je een lichtspoel ook effectief apart kon kopen x|

Ga ik deze zomer zeker monteren op me scoot +ralf+

• Please speak only in English here. Handle these matters trough PM in the future
  • Changed all
    list]

Hey sweet heart , I have a qeustion..

I'm going to make a scooter but like ... where you can lie down on like on those special bicycles.

But in order to work I need to use your idea of those 2 rearsprings because with one spring it would be to stiff to turn soft enough so now I'm asking.

Can I use your idea ??

Hey sweet heart , I have a qeustion..

I'm going to make a scooter but like ... where you can lie down on like on those special bicycles.

But in order to work I need to use your idea of those 2 rearsprings because with one spring it would be to stiff to turn soft enough so now I'm asking.

Can I use your idea ??

Yes ofcourse you can:)

But link your project soo i can see your progress:).

guess :D

This is a hole.....that hole..... is for something... That is really good to have... I cant tell you what's the hole for, But you will find out;) Try to guess!.

hole for NOS ??? :winner:

The hole looks more for something like a 7 inch speaker and did you just riffed out some rim to fit a spacer for a monstersize brakedisc ?

And you know the qeustion where i asked if I could use your spring setup for my project ?
You'll never be able to see it because I crashed my slider into a car recently at 70km and so I have no means for transportation anymore :(
But when I get a new one , wich will prolly be a yamaha BW , you'll be the first to know ... or maybe again a slider ... I dunno

Last edited:
Why would you do that ? :p
And when you are suplying extra stoppingpower , it means your gonna boost the engine where noone has bodly gone before :p

No speaker and no NOS for the hole ... hmmm , geuss time will tell

Why would you do that ? :p
And when you are suplying extra stoppingpower , it means your gonna boost the engine where noone has bodly gone before :p

No speaker and no NOS for the hole ... hmmm , geuss time will tell

Haha, It's not for the better performance of the brake i did this, it is just because it's looks much more nice:).

I don't care if i am loosin when i am racing, This bike is not built to win:).

The hole has not to do with better engine performance!.

Back