Stage 6 new class hight end Cylinder

that won't be ready for quite a long while, in the meantime you should be content with the Malossi BB86 & 2Fast 86cc kits, i have yet to get my hands on the 2Fast but i have the MHR BB77 installed on the project scooter i'm building right now.

keep us posted to the results from that MHR BB77. let us know how it compares to your 2FAST set up.

oh it won't be nearly as fast as the 2Fast 78cc but it will definitely be faster than the tuned MHR Team 70cc 6T kit.

btw the BB77 is untuned & will stay that way for now.

sounds good tiba, but i want to know if there will be something out there that will be faster then a 2Fast 78cc. hopefully stage6 can pull it off with this new kit.

I would love to see some results for any of these setups
Im waiting to build a new engine for my scooter until all the new cylinders come out. The stage 6 looks ok but no one can give a delievery time

why waiting for stage 6????
those guys are working for more then 1,5 year on that cilinder..

just buy a malossi, you know it's good, and you know there is no delivery problem like stage 6...

not yet at the moment but Polini would probably make it for minarelli but i don't know when.

are you still sticking with 70cc or do you wanna go up?
I am looking at staying 70cc
Im not sure that going much faster on our track is going to make a lot of difference its quite tight and handling is the key to low lap times

Im still thinking evo2 and c21
or maybe mhr team 1 and c21

I am looking at staying 70cc
Im not sure that going much faster on our track is going to make a lot of difference its quite tight and handling is the key to low lap times

Im still thinking evo2 and c21
or maybe mhr team 1 and c21

get the MHR Team 7T & C21 it's a marriage made in heaven, that i can assure you. 21 to 22hp out of the box is possible.

have you dialed in your suspension yet?

Yeah i have been working on the suspension, that rpm suspension is something else
The front and re preload are giving me 85% travel just working on seat height adjustment now and The will finish with the dampening
Tyre temp is coming into range like i expected
Racing on sunday i got 3 race wins from 3 race starts so it definetly getting faster
Laps times are dropping and confidence in the corners is coming up

Back