Stage 6 Pro problem :-S

sonicluke50

Hi all

I have recently put a new piston and barrell etc in my aprilia 50 and also brought a stage 6 pro replica exhaust but now with that pipe on my ped just boggs and has no power and no acceleration, i have tried upjetting by 10 but still no difference what should i try next ??????? :-S :-S :-S

Any comments helpfull lol

Luke

Advertisement - register to remove this

you will have to change your roller weights and your adjuster spring , and alos the springs in your clutch untill it runs like it should..

Ok mate thanks
but do i need stronger (hard) clutch springs or softer 1's ??
And in terms of rollers do i go lighter or heavier, i have 4.5grm in now ?

Cheers

First, put the strongest clutch springs and the strongest adjuster spring and than with lighter rollers.You need a set of rollers to try and pick the best rollers.HappyTunning!

Darko

Ok wicked will try and see what happens, just hope i can get it running perfect coz its such a quick bike, just wanna ride it and race it lol ;-)

Does it matter too much about the big spring as obviously my clutch springs are too weak thats why there letting out to early so my engine isnt building up enough RPM to move off and just bogging..............................yes , no ???????? lol

clutch springs are only for the start about 0-10kmh.You need very strong big spring to keep the optimal rpms when you are driving that means you get better throttle responds

Back