Stage 6 new class hight end Cylinder

r3ar_vi3w

With the R/T cylinder kits, which are available as 70 cc, 85 cc, and 95 cc versions, Stage6 will offer a series of high-end cylinders, which will probably be available in spring 2009. COOOOOOOOOOL :!
cylindre-rt-mainpic.jpg

s6-cup-briefing2009-250.jpg

detailpic-1-cylindre-rt.jpg

Advertisement - register to remove this

The 95ccm is still far from the release date.The only cyl what comes out in this spring is the 70ccm.
Price is 379euro according to SA

Really looking forward to getting my hands on one of these - The design is so very well laid out in - even in comparison to nowadays highend cylinders. Its nice to see someone has gone for the "motocross style" cylinder that is base mounted with a separate head.

The early days of the production of the cylinder seemed strong enough, making its gap between the Malossi and Polini's (tested in Germany or DK i think?) So imagine how much further they have come since 9 - 12 months ago.

:D

weaselspeed lambretta

finally someone realised that the cylinder studs are in the way ,this opens up plenty of scope for tuning, exhaust port area can now be enlarged , result more power.

all GP spec cylinder have separate base & head studs, motocross bikes aren't the first ones to have it.

i eagerly anticipate the outcome & result of the 95cc cylinder, i hope it meets all expectations, 35hp at the back wheel sounds like fun. :D

what makes this kit 95cc's. i've seen the fabrizi 92cc run (50mm bore and 47.6mm crank) and that thing is a monster. i cannot imagine what this 95cc stage6 kit will do. i cannot wait for the result. i just wonder if it will be faster then the new TCR 90cc kit and the
2FAST 86cc kits.

why would the stroke only be 44mm. i noticed that on some sites they say that the TCR is a 45mm stroke and some say its a 44mm stroke. wouldnt that stage6 kit be better if it was a 52mm bore and a 47mm crank.

why would the stroke only be 44mm. i noticed that on some sites they say that the TCR is a 45mm stroke and some say its a 44mm stroke. wouldnt that stage6 kit be better if it was a 52mm bore and a 47mm crank.

Stage 6 makes the cylinder in the first photo. TCR ha 45mm stroke as you said, Malossi & 2Fast both have 44mm stroke.

All I need to know is where to buy and when!

that won't be ready for quite a long while, in the meantime you should be content with the Malossi BB86 & 2Fast 86cc kits, i have yet to get my hands on the 2Fast but i have the MHR BB77 installed on the project scooter i'm building right now.

Back