my new carb

tiba_karotsu

OVERREV TUNING
dsc02781ey8.jpg

dsc02782jd9.jpg

dsc02783ya9.jpg

it is a Keihin TA06 carb with a 28mm venturi, perfect for 70cc race setups. looks like we will be going with a rear facing carb in the future, i have 2 of these that came from the MC16 NSR250.

Advertisement - register to remove this

Looks the same as a TA09?
I have that one, but not tested it yet, but this type of carb is used by some other people before. This carb is famous with a quick gas handling (? gasreactie). So I love to see how it's doing on your scoot!

6u4xyk3.jpg

Looks the same as a TA09?
I have that one, but not tested it yet, but this type of carb is used by some other people before. This carb is famous with a quick gas handling (? gasreactie). So I love to see how it's doing on your scoot!

it should look the same externally, it is a TA series carb after all, TA09 is 26mm, TA06 is 28mm. i was really hoping for a 30 or 32mm so i can use it on our 2Fast dragscooter.

we'll see what happens when i test it on our 70cc first.

That's a big carb for a scooter.LOL! (now you know how I feel)

there's a big difference between a Corsa kit from a tuned MHR Team & 2Fast kit, besides i am already running a PWK28 carb & in case you missed it the TA06 is a 28mm carb.

also there is a big difference between a noob & a professional, a noob doesn't have a clue why a 28mm carb will not work with a Corsa kit, a noob will think bigger is better when it comes to everything, a noob would have difficulty grasping the concept of fluid mechanics.

don't put me in the same league as you are in now, your ignorance is showing.

grow up.

Last edited:
Nice carb Tiba, but i think there are better carbs. A lot of people tested these carb in the netherlands, but no one is driving with it. Better you take a 30/32 Koso( TRT is also using these) or 30/32 TMx from Mikuni ( This one i use on my 2fast engine)

i won't be using it just yet, i'll have to fabricate an adaptor to the manifold to run this carb, i'll run this on the MHR Team 6T first to see if i can get the same times i drive with PWK28 carb, if not i'll just use this on my aerox when i fit my other MHR Team 6T kit.

i won't be using it just yet, i'll have to fabricate an adaptor to the manifold to run this carb, i'll run this on the MHR Team 6T first to see if i can get the same times i drive with PWK28 carb, if not i'll just use this on my aerox when i fit my other MHR Team 6T kit.

This manifold wil fit almost directly.
http://www.euroscooters.nl/shop/product_info.php?cPath=1840_2107&products_id=1546
Just drill the two mountingholes a little bit bigger and will fit directly on the reed block.
Available in 30mm and 32mm connection diameter.

Please dont call me a noob. I have been scooting for a year and am nowhere near a noob. That would be like me calling you a amateur. (I know you are a pro; I saw your vids)

there's a big difference between a Corsa kit from a tuned MHR Team & 2Fast kit, besides i am already running a PWK28 carb & in case you missed it the TA06 is a 28mm carb.

also there is a big difference between a noob & a professional, a noob doesn't have a clue why a 28mm carb will not work with a Corsa kit, a noob will think bigger is better when it comes to everything, a noob would have difficulty grasping the concept of fluid mechanics.

don't put me in the same league as you are in now, your ignorance is showing.

grow up.

Last edited:
Please dont call me a noob. I have been scooting for a year and am nowhere near a noob. That would be like me calling you a amature.

1 year, 2 years, makes no difference, a noob is defined by his words & actions.

this isn't your regular scooter forum you know, this forum is filled with pro tuners & if you don't like being criticized or being given sage advice go to another forum.

respect is earned not given.

btw it is spelled AMATEUR & not amature.

Last edited:
Everyone has to start somewhere. I am sure one day, years back, you seen a scooter and wanted to do what you could to make it faster. I have to see things for myself before I will believe it. Sometimes it is good, sometimes not. It is all about having fun and learning without breaking the bank.

Back