Malossi MHR TEAM BB 77cc

knowing the reputation of MT & his engineering skills i think it will be very very good out of the box.

he won't make something that will tarnish his reputation just to make a quick buck.

Very true statement, I sure hope it will be a good kit, but like you say Tiba, i dont think he will blow it on a quick release. When i think back when only 70cc was avail for minarelli, one can only wounder what will be next for mina.. soon our 125ccm based mina wont be so special!

In 2009 Stage6 will present their 95cc kit.

i hope it works very well, maybe we'd get that too once we finish the 2F4R 86cc engine, finally the Europeans are waking up & started to build bigger kits, this will eliminate the displacement advantage the Taiwan made kits have over us.

It will be very interesting to see the port design they are using, the engineering and research gone into this cylinder is quite obviously present and written all over the prototypes. Going with the "motocross" style cylinder design with the spacer looks like gas flow will also be optimized. Cant wait to get my hands on one !

don't forget the extra 2 exhaust ports on the sides of the butterfly ports, that is a 2Fast trademark. :D

It's not a 2fast trademark...

It also comes from japan. For example the old Suzuki RM125 (~1994) also has a butterfly + 2auxiliary exhaust ports. But there are some other tricky variations, One oval + 2-2 auxiliary at the sides etc..

It's a pitty the 2 auxiliary exhaust ports are less effective on scooters because of the cylinder stud bolts, the flow direction is almost normal to the main direction ->Pic

If I know well the R/T will have a butterfly exhaust port "only" (without auxiliaries).

Little off:
The new TCR will have 8 transfers (I saw a picture at scooternos forum).

Last edited:
I Havnt seen the 2Fast design yet but the stage 6 design mentioned above looks very promising. The quality looks great, I noticed that some of the designs/pictures for the 95cc S6 cylinder were posted online about march-april this year, does anyone know of a expected release date yet from S6.

95cc sounds awesome
That will allow you to make a torquy street racer with out having to rev its head off

Setup right this thing will be a power standing missile

95cc sounds awesome
That will allow you to make a torquy street racer with out having to rev its head off

Setup right this thing will be a power standing missile

don't expect mild port timings on these kits, they should be around 192 to 196 on the exhaust & 132 to 124 on the transfers & boost ports, even though it's a stroker it's short enough to rev 14K+ rpms depending on the pipe.

I cant remeber the release date, my team mate had some good contact with s6 and I did hear when they were being released, but cant remeber for the life of me when? Cant wait to get my hands on one, like the rest of us !

Yeah that would bake that back wheel quite nicely

Oh, And not to mention, end up cooking some nice edges XD

S7005358.jpg

I cant remeber the release date, my team mate had some good contact with s6 and I did hear when they were being released, but cant remeber for the life of me when? Cant wait to get my hands on one, like the rest of us !

Oh, And not to mention, end up cooking some nice edges XD

S7005358.jpg

I wonder who that teammate is?:D
Btw,change the "had" to "have" ;)

Stage6 has ordered the first 100 70ccm Cylinders,just like the adapters and the ASSO pistons :). So the testing is over.
Stage6(SA) will sell the first 100 70ccm version below the normal price...CUP riders have priority of getting one b4 the oficial release date (feb-march)

95ccm R/T?Never heard of it,I only know of a 93ccm ^^,but this cyl wont be avaible b4 march for sure,SA is still testing them and they cant predict an oficial date cuz the 93ccm its not just a BB.
However,it should be avaible b4 SA 2009.

It will be interesting to see what you get out of that 77cc bb engine as well
Im looking to build a race engine for my aerox and i willbe following your results carefully to see what you get

Back