malossi mhr replica 70cc or airsal t6

tylerharper890

Hi. im buying a new 70cc motor cause i just recently blew a top perfromances trophy 70cc. i have a 2004 yamaha bws (minarelli horizontal AC) and i want the BEST performance possible top speed wise and acceleration wise.:# My dads starting to get alittle pissed considering this will be my 4th engine this summer.:W
My 2 choices: Malossi mhr replica (280$)
Airsal T6 Dual ring (190$)

my set up:
malossi overrange kit
malossi delta clutch
Malossi mhr replica pipe
motoforce 17.5mm carb

i also don't know what size jets to get :? but more importantly i would like an engine that wont blow with the factory crank.|(

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Your factory crank will do fine, you need to make sure your fuel mixture is good to get a good life on your new cilinder. The malossi is the faster one, so it's the one to go to my opinion.

Hi. im buying a new 70cc motor cause i just recently blew a top perfromances trophy 70cc. i have a 2004 yamaha bws (minarelli horizontal AC) and i want the BEST performance possible top speed wise and acceleration wise.:# My dads starting to get alittle pissed considering this will be my 4th engine this summer.:W
My 2 choices: Malossi mhr replica (280$)
Airsal T6 Dual ring (190$)

my set up:
malossi overrange kit
malossi delta clutch
Malossi mhr replica pipe
motoforce 17.5mm carb

i also don't know what size jets to get :? but more importantly i would like an engine that wont blow with the factory crank.|(
airsal is well good as the malossi replica, its cheaper. i had airsal t6 racing on my minarelli lc engine and it works very good with Overrenge and with yasuni c16:#

Back