Jog 50 LC Project

markybda

Team Insanity Racing
I have a Jog 50 LC. 2004
I just have a few ?'s....

does anyone have diagrams for the minerlli (However u spell it :p) LC motor?

i am having issues with getting my clutch working and would like to see the various washer/spacer settings...

i currently have a polini bell, 2 pad clutch, and complete torque driver set along with a maloissi red spring.
When i change out the torque driver to my maliossi i cannot get the clutch to disengage. I am running 2 really thin flat washers between the bell and the center of the tubing comming out of the polini torques....

when i spin the bell with the maloissi 1 it engages.... polini setup... fine... guidance?
thanks,
MarkyBDA

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Thanks!!
i NEED TO GET THE SPACER....

Now i have another problem....
my bike is sparking on the frame where the small springs are on the frame ... kinda mini suspension...
anyone encountered this before on a minerilli?

New Ground...

Thanks!!
i NEED TO GET THE SPACER....

Now i have another problem....
my bike is sparking on the frame where the small springs are on the frame ... kinda mini suspension...
anyone encountered this before on a minerilli?

I ran a new ground from the chasis to the motor and this fixed the sparking problem.

Put on a new NGK jet ski plug cap, and put the bike back together.
The bike runs fine, just the tail light soed not work, only the brake light comes on when I hit the rear brakes, nothing from the front brakes...
Also, when I hold in the rear brake while turning the key off, the bike does not turn off till I let go of the rear brake!!!>|?!?!
anyone ever heard of this?

If i disconnect the brown wire for the solenoid of the starter, the bike instanty tunrs off when I turn the key off.

Ideas?
Marky

Back