Reborn high-end r0x

DG. said:
I really dont see why you're explaining to everybody here how polishing is done, they dont even look half done. Dont mean to be a smartass or anything but if something is correctly polished you can do your hair in it, like Petrik said, it needs a lot of work :rolleyes:

to everybody? just my answer to the question :D

polish.jpg

polish02.jpg

enough polish work for me..

Last edited:
I still think that the polished stuff can be better polished, it still doesn't look very shiny.

Compare it to this right front fork, it shines a lot more:
24y6z3m.jpg

DeJongh said:
I still think that the polished stuff can be better polished, it still doesn't look very shiny.

Compare it to this right front fork, it shines a lot more:
24y6z3m.jpg

that's very nice!! doesn't look polished anymore it is chrome :D but is it worth of 30hours sanding when you can just get it somewhere to get chromed. Anyway I need a better finish since I haven't used any polish stuff like belgom alu or autoglym metal polish, because the shine gets off during the offseason and there would just be unnecessary work. But thank you all for the motivation :eek:

Last edited:
you dont have to be busy for 30 hours. i was maby busy for 1 afternoon with 1 of my rims. if you have the right stuff to do it its more worth it ;) look :

click

Sr Neos said:
you dont have to be busy for 30 hours. i was maby busy for 1 afternoon with 1 of my rims. if you have the right stuff to do it its more worth it ;) look :

click

nice work, but how did you make it for an afternoon ? :D

I noticed that the waterpump is assembled upside down :D but going to fix that before using it.
Yesterday I attached a battery under the seat so it's possible to make a test-ride after the overrange is installed.

Back